SeaDream II deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the SeaDream II cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on SeaDream II staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
SeaDream II (built 1985 as “Sea Goddess II”, last refurbished in 2017, scheduled refurbishment in 2020) is the second of two identical-design “all-inclusive luxury” cruise yachts – together with SeaDream 1. The company SeaDream Yacht Club is a family owned (private) small cruise line established in 2001. The SeaDream 2 ship was previously chartered to “Sea Goddess Cruises” (1985 to 1998), and also to the lines Cunard and Seabourn (1986 to 2001).
SeaDream II cruise ship deck plan has a total of 56 staterooms for 94 passengers (max capacity is 112 guests), served by 95 crew/staff, with 5 passenger decks, 2 restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, 1 swimming pool, 1 jacuzzi, retractable marina, 1 elevator, medical facility / doctor on the ship.
SeaDream 2 is a big luxury cruise yacht operated with all-inclusive deals. The list of all complimentary amenities and services features:
- 5-star resort amenities in cabins: flat HD TV, CD/DVD player, iPod dock station, well-stocked minibar (complimentary), Bvlgari luxury bath amenities, mirrored vanity table, two twins or queen bed with deluxe bedding and pillow menu, logo-embroidered pajamas, terry bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, personal safe.
- Open Bar throughout the ship (all drinks are included in the fares, excepting only premium alcohol and wines), with daily changing fine wines selection at lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet, laptop computers and powerful binoculars (both for onboard usage only), onboard mountain bikes are offered complimentary on shore excursions. When the boat is anchored, guests can rent some of the onboard Segways (nominal fee applies).
- All guests can enjoy a complimentary 24-hour available in-room dining and 24-hour room service, twice a day housekeeping, complimentary laundry, and ironing.
- Special events and parties on the yacht can be designed by the SeaDream Cruise Director onboard.
- SeaDream cruise deals are also inclusive of tips /gratuities.
SeaDream II deck plans are property of SeaDream. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.