Silver Explorer deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Silver Explorer deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Silversea Expeditions (Silversea Cruises) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Silver Explorer cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Silver Explorer staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Silver Explorer (built 1989 as "Delfin Clipper", last refurbished in 2018) is part of the Silversea Expeditions fleet - with fleetmates Silver Cloud, Silver Galapagos and Silver Origin. The vessel was last operated by the Society Expeditions company (as "Prince Albert II) and entered service for Silversea in June 2008. Like all Silversea Expeditions boats, Silver Explorer is an ultra-luxury ship operated with all-inclusive deals and provides some of the highest-quality luxury amenities and services at sea.
Silver Explorer deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
Ship's 2017 drydock refurbishment (May 1-21, in Cadiz Spain) resulted in the following deck plan changes.
- All staterooms were renovated with new carpets, curtains, bed mattresses. Cabin bathrooms received new rainforest showers and granite touches.
- On Deck 3 and Deck 4 were added a total of 16 new suites (Vista and View categories). All these new cabins are with connecting doors making them perfect for families and larger parties travelling together.
- All the ship's lounges were upgraded with new carpeting, furniture, wall treatments.
- On Deck 4, the fitness centre was doubled in size.
- The cruise ship's general colour scheme was changed to "blue and beige " (used throughout).
In 2018 (September 16 - October 11) the liner was drydocked in Vancouver Canada for maintenance works done by Seaspan (Canadian shipbuilder) and 125 local suppliers and contractors. Among the ship upgrades were the assembly and installation of a new stabilizer (ducktail, on the stern), propeller repairs and polishing, blast painting of the underwater hull.
Silver Explorer deck plans are property of Silversea Expeditions (Silversea Cruises). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.