Review of Spirit of Adventure deck 1 (Main-Dining-Lobby-Spa)
- The Spa (ship's wellness complex) consists of infrared saunas (for men and women), steam room, changing rooms, 5 treatment rooms (for massages), hydrotherapy pool, modern Fitness (fully-equipped gym room), classes (Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi), personal training sessions (with fitness experts).
- The Shop (duty-free store)
- The Salon (Beauty Salon / hairdresser, manicure, pedicure)
- The Living Room is the 'hub' of the ship - a signature lounge with comfortable seating and served by its own bar. The Living Room is open 24 hours and also doubles as the ship's patisserie, serving fresh pastries, homemade cakes and gelato. In the evening, the lounge transforms into a champagne bar.
- Explore Ashore (shore excursions / tours desk)
- Reception Desk provides 24-hour guest services (assistance, information, chashier).
- Grand Dining Room is the ship's main restaurant (complimentary) with a la carte menus at breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant is with open-seating arrangement. Dinner is served in single sitting. Afternoon Tea service is complimentary, provided each day, and with freshly-made snacks. A choice of house wines (red, rose, white, sparkling) is available at mealtimes, at no extra cost. In addition, there is a hand-picked connoisseur wine selection available for purchasing - both by the glass and bottle.
The LIving Room (bar lounge)
Spa (hydrotherapy pool)