Review of Spirit of Tasmania 2 ferry deck 10 (Bridge-Kids)
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge and the adjacent officers quarters are inaccessible to passengers
- Kids Play Area is an indoor beach-themed playground with jungle gym (softplay pyramids, slide, ramp), dance floor, toys, games, supervised activities, seating for adults. Day Sailing Entertainment is a complimentary program offered December through April. The program includes entertainers (face painters, storytellers, circus performers), art-crafts, trivia games, dance parties, disco bingo.
- Top Deck Lounge is a nightclub / disco bar with soft astroturf (artificial) flooring, deckchairs and floor-ceiling windows. The menu includes pizza by the slice (Margherita, Hawaiian, BBQ Chicken, Prosciutto, Vegetarian), ice-creams (Magnum, Golden Gaytime, Paddle Pop, Calippo, Anvers Fudge), wines by the glass and bottle (white, red, sparkling), ciders, bottled and draught beers, ciders.
- Gaming Station is a room with comfortable seating where can be played games on Xbox consoles.
- Public Toilets, Accessible Toilet, Escalators and Stairs
- Service Boats - 1 motorized rescue boat (for 6), 1 work boat (for 4)
Deck 11 is Helideck with a helipad - helicopter landing platform used in cases of emergency.