The cruise line released details of its largest NZ program yet, with local vacationers able to choose from 22 roundtrip sailings in 2018.
New Zealand cruise passenger numbers are in a rise and P&O Cruises is the leading line in the local cruise market.
With the extension of its latest program, Pacific Jewel will be based in Auckland from March through August 2018, offering itineraries that range from themed 3-night Sea Break cruises to a 15-night voyage exploring the islands of Polynesia.
The additional 5 itineraries on offer in July and August are:
- July 24, 2018 - 10-night cruise to Tonga visiting 4 ports including Vava’u and Nuku’alofa; fares from $1206 NZD pp;
- August 6, 2018 - 9-night cruise to the Pacific Islands, visiting Lifou, Mare, Noumea, Port Vila; fares from $1119 NZD pp;
- August 15, 2018 - 8-night cruise to Fiji; fares from $943 NZD pp;
- August 3, 2018 - 3-night comedy cruise; fares from $383 NZD pp;
- August 23, 2018 - 3-night food & wine cruise; fares from $383 NZD pp.
Also on offer is a new four-night comedy cruise sailing one-way from Auckland to Brisbane on August 26, 2018, with fares from $383 NZD per person quad share.