Seabourn is making travel easier with Seabourn Source, its newly launched web app. All passengers will have the chance to access the app on a complimentary basis on every Seabourn cruise ship. Seabourn Source offers intuitive, up-to-the-minute access to voyage's daily details directly on guests' smartphones, tablets or laptops.
Users can tap the new app to instantly:
- stay on top of shipboard account records;
- review daily activity as well as entertainment schedules;
- track port times (arrivals and departures);
- peruse meal times and menus for all dining venues;
- browse and book shore trips;
- learn about wellness classes and spa treatments;
- connect to paid satellite internet.
The Seabourn Source app further connects cruisers to line’s complimentary digital newspaper & magazine service PressReader Offline, which offers full editions of over 2,500 global newspapers and magazines - these can be downloaded to personal Android or iOS mobile devices while at sea or in port.
Seabourn Source operates on shipboard network, so users do not incur additional Internet / cellular data charges while in use.