Crystal River Cruises announced details of line's new collection of destination experiences for trips along Europe’s Rhine, Main and Danube rivers.
Debuting next year, the newly added offerings are focused on authenticity and tailored to the individual interests of passengers, featuring unique details and smaller group sizes. Nearly 200 excursions are included. Additional pursuits are available at a cost. The shore-side trips highlight the destinations' multi-faceted character and comprise 5 types of experiences:
- Personal Connections for those looking to explore the culture of destinations. They can enjoy a tour hosted by local artisans, experts and residents;
- Tantalizing Gastronomy – passengers can relish in the specialties and culinary styles of the destination with various dining and cooking opportunities;
- Cultural Discoveries – passengers can benefit from comprehensive insight from expert guides into museums, architectural marvels, iconic sites and historical landmarks;
- Exhilarating Adventures – active cruisers can participate in invigorating pursuits combining cultural and historical experiences;
- Design Your Time – the option features concierge service which designs unique private tours and a menu of customized choices.
All river itineraries also feature inclusive Signature Events that offer musical performances and rare access in iconic landmarks, such as Vienna’s Belvedere Palace, Rudesheim’s Monastery Eberbach, Linz’s St. Florian Monastery, and others.
Excursion group sizes are limited to 15 guests. Guides are availablefor larger groups to lead the tours in Spanish, Portuguese, German and other languages upon request. The shore excursions offer transport to iconic sites and regions through spacious motor coaches which include free WiFi.
The expansive selection are offered aboard Crystal Bach, Crystal Debussy, Crystal Mahler, Crystal Mozart and Crystal Ravel. Fares start at US$3,175 per person including Early Booking Savings of up to US$1000 per suite.