Following a 20-day drydock refurbishment in April at Chantier Naval de Marseille, the vessel will re-emerge with new culinary experiences, elegant suite designs, and renewed passenger spaces. After the drydock, Seven Seas Mariner will reposition to the Pacific Northwest to take guests on a luxury Alaska experience.
Regent Seven Seas is offering a 3-category upgrade aboard the 10- and 11-night, 2018 Alaska itineraries of the ship for new bookings made before March 31, 2018.
The Mariner will head to the Last Frontier on 15 exciting 7-, 10- and 11-night itineraries, with departures from Seward and Vancouver.
- The pool deck of the ship will receive an open layout and teak flooring. Its centerpiece is a brand new mosaic-tiled pool, with a broad ledge for lounging in water.
- Passengers can enjoy expanded lunch selections, such as chops, steaks, salmon, sausage and chicken, offered a la minute from infrared barbeque grills and buffet bars at ship's Pool Grill.
- Seven Seas Mariner’s atrium, corridors and passenger spaces will receive new carpeting, furniture and decor.
- The latest luxury styles will welcome guests in the reception area, Card Room, Coffee Connection, boutiques, and casino, all revamped from the steel up.
- The remodelled Library will boast with dark-wood bookshelves and cream furnishings, crowned by a copper-adorned chandelier.
- A cobalt-and-silver color scheme will finish the country club ambiance in Mariner's Connoisseur Club cigar lounge.
- The flooring on the Promenade Deck 6 will be replaced with brand new teak.
- The Canyon Ranch SpaClub will also receive a new design, with light-wood accents and pebble-stone tiles in the treatment rooms.
- Ship's adjoining fitness & aerobics center will receive new state-of-the-art equipment.
- Seven Seas Mariner passengers will be accommodated in elegantly appointed suites, featuring new decor like the Regent Elite Slumber beds with padded leather headboards, and private balconies or sitting areas, furnished with new artwork, stylish sofas and accent tables.
- New gourmet experiences will be offered in the flagship restaurant Compass Rose that will deliver a sophisticated ambiance, via recessed ceiling lights, grand crystal chandeliers, leather chairs ringing intimate tables, plush cobalt blue drapes and oversized windows.
- The new Chartreuse specialty restaurant will be installed during the refurbishment and debut a modern French menu.
- Longtime favorite Prime 7 steakhouse will be reimagined with ultra-stylish design, featuring vibrant blue & tan color scheme.