Seven Seas Mariner deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Seven Seas Mariner deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Regent Seven Seas Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Seven Seas Mariner cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Seven Seas Mariner staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Seven Seas Mariner (2001-built, last refurbished in 2018) is the second by age of the three RSSC Regent ships – together with Navigator, Voyager and Explorer. The Regent Mariner was the world’s first-ever 100% balcony 100% suite cruise ship. Also for the first time ever, the line Regent Seven Seas introduced on Mariner the renown “Le Cordon Bleu” cuisine at sea. The top-luxury cruise ship Seven Seas Mariner’s “ultra-inclusive” cruising experience features top-luxurious amenities, unique itinerary program (as ports of call and destinations), and all the food and drinks (and premium alcohol) are included in Regent cruise deals prices.
Regent Seven Seas Mariner cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 354 staterooms (all suites) for 708 passengers (max capacity is 779 guests), served by 440 crew/staff.
The Regent Mariner ship has 8 passenger decks, 4 restaurants, 9 lounges and bars, 1 pool, 3 jacuzzies, 9 elevators (including 3 panoramic lifts /glass-walled).
Concierge- and self-service laundry facilities are located on cabin decks 8-9-10.
Seven Seas Mariner deck plan changes 2018 refurbishment review
The ship's last drydock refurbishment (March 15 - April 3, 2018) was done in Marseille France (at Chantier Naval de Marseille). The 20-day project completed RSSC's fleet renovation program budgeted USD 125 million. Ship's upgrades and updates included new food menus, renovated and redesigned cabins, completely renovated public areas.
- Deck 6's outdoor area received new teak decking and furniture (sun loungers).
- Pool Deck was comprehensively redesigned and received new teak flooring. The swimming pool received new mosaic tiles and broader ledge in its shallow water area for sun lounging.
- Pool deck's outdoor dining was upgraded with new/expanded lunch options, which include prime steaks, chops, sausages, seafood (salmon), chicken. The "fast food" is cooked a la minute at the new infrared BBQ grills and new buffet food bars now part of the Pool Grill restaurant.
- The Atrium, walkways and public spaces received new carpeting, furniture, decors, art.
- The Library was remodelled and received new dark-wood bookshelves, updated furnishings, new chandelier.
- The Connoisseur Club (indoor smoking lounge) received a new colour scheme.
- Promenade Deck 6 (outdoor area) received new teak flooring.
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub was re-designed and received new (pebble-stone) tiling in treatment rooms.
- The ship's Gymnasium (fitness and aerobics studio) were upgraded with new equipment.
- Compass Rose Restaurant received new crystal chandeliers, recessed ceiling lighting, comfortable leather chairs, new tables, new plush drapes.
- Chartreuse Restaurant is a new speciality dining venue serving modern French cuisine. It replaced the old Signatures Restaurant.
- Extensive renovations received also the Reception/lobby area (new marble desks, new original artwork), Card Room, Coffee Connection (expanded by taking some space from the Library), Casino, shops.
- Prime 7 Steakhouse was re-designed and received a new colour scheme.
All restaurants were redesigned and received new artworks and decors. All cabins were upgraded with new beds and furniture.
Seven Seas Mariner deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes and updates during the ship’s April 2017 (done in Freeport Bahamas) refurbishment includes:
- new entertainment program with Broadway-style shows and comedy productions
- public spaces and passenger rooms renovations and amenities upgrades, including new furniture, bedding, flat TVs
- All suites and public spaces (including the pool deck) received new stone floors, deck flooring, new pool design, hot-tubs shades, infrared outdoor grill. Among the updated venues are La Veranda restaurant, the Internet Cafe, the Library.
- New menus were introduced at the Compass Rose main dining restaurant.
- RSSC's 2016-2017 ship refurbishments cost the parent company NCLH a total of USD 125 million.
Seven Seas Mariner deck plan changes 2014 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after drydock 2014 refurbishment included:
- The Constellation theatre (deck 5) was renovated and the show programming was upgraded with the “Cirque Rock ‘n Roll” spectacle (aerial theatrics).
- The Mariner Lounge (deck 5) was remodelled with an open floor plan and has a new bar, stone flooring, tables and lamps.
- The Stars Lounge (deck 6) was newly decorated, and a new bar was added to it.
- The Horizon Lounge (deck 6) has a new bar, new lounge furnishings, carpeting, wall coverings, lighting.
- The Mariner’s Spa (deck 7) was upgraded with steam rooms, the reception area was renovated with stone flooring, changing rooms were updated. The Fitness Center’s exercise equipment was renewed.
- The Pool Deck area (deck 11) was refurbished with new loungers, sofas and chairs. Also upgraded were the Pool Grill and La Veranda (new tiling, wall coverings, lighting, awnings).
- The Observation Lounge (deck 12) was newly decorated and has a new bar.
All passenger accommodations in the categories Penthouse Suite and above received new furniture and upholstery, new lighting and wall coverings.
(NEW) Compass Rose restaurant menus
Since the ship's 2017 refurbishment, Compass Rose restaurant's dinner and lunch menus were upgraded.
- Dinner menu's right-hand side has the executive chef's nightly specials, multicourse "menu degustation" and a Canyon Ranch Spa (healthy) dish.
- The menu's left-hand side allows passengers to customize their dinner. They can start with an appetizer, then entree (from over dozen menu items with meat, fish, seafood/lobster, salmon, Dover sole, New York strip steak, filet mignon, lamb chops, veal medallions).
- Passengers can also choose how the dish to be prepared (grilled, baked, broiled, poached, roasted), also the sauces (Madeira-truffle, creamy herb, hollandaise, green peppercorn, hickory barbeque).
- Side dishes include Lyonnaise potatoes, sweet potato fries, sauteed spinach, Brussel sprouts.
- The chef's dinner specials changes nightly. The entrees might include braised turbot filet, Cornish hen, Beijing-style roasted duck, seared mahi-mahi.
- A separate dessert menu at dinner offers standard items (international cheeses with port wine, assorted crackers, French bread, variety of handmade ice creams, sorbets) plus new items and pastry chef specials (Tanzanian chocolate cake, bananas Foster, Viennese apple strudel).
Compass Rose restaurant's lunch menu now features selections from the Seven Seas Explorer ship's three speciality restaurants (Prime 7, Chartreuse, Pacific Rim). The lunch menu changes daily, with gourmet entrees (like croquet monsieur, croquet madame, aromatic duck, yellowfin tuna salad).
Seven Seas Mariner deck plans are property of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.