Seven Seas Navigator deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Seven Seas Navigator deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Regent Seven Seas deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Seven Seas Navigator cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Seven Seas Navigator staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Seven Seas Navigator (built 1999, last refurbished in 2016) is the smallest and oldest of three RSSC Regent ships – in the fleet together with Mariner, Voyager, and Explorer. The Regent Navigator cruise ship deals are “ultra all-inclusive”. Included in the Navigator cruise tickets price is the airfare, all shore excursions and land tours along the itinerary, ground transfers and hotel stays, gratuities, unlimited alcohol and soft drinks, among other offerings.
Regent Seven Seas Navigator cruise ship deck plan has a total of 253 staterooms (all suites) for 506 passengers (max capacity is 557 guests), served by 320 crew/staff.
The Regent Navigator ship has 8 passenger accessible decks, 3 restaurants, 6 lounges and bars, 1 pool, 2 jacuzzies, 5 elevators (of which 3 panoramic /glass-walled)
Concierge- and self-service laundry facilities are located on cabin decks 5-8-9-10-11.
Regent Navigator deck plan changes 2016 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes and updates done during the ship’s 2016 drydock refurbishment (March 31-April 13, done in Marseille France) includes:
- new entertainment program with Broadway-style shows and comedy productions
- All public spaces and passenger rooms were renovated and their amenities were upgraded, including new furniture, bedding (bed linens, mattresses), flat TVs, carpeting, wall coverings, curtains, colour schemes, bath towels, new cabin balcony furniture.
- All suites and public spaces (including the pool deck) received new stone floors, deck flooring, new sun loungers, new pool design, hot-tubs shades, infrared outdoor grill. Among the updated venues were La Veranda restaurant, the Internet Cafe, the Library.
- The old Library was replaced by Coffee Connection (specialty coffee bar). The new Library was designed in the space of Connoisseur Lounge.
- The list of updated / redesigned venues included Galileo’s Lounge, Navigator Lounge, Compass Rose, La Veranda, Card / Conference Room, Casino, Pool Bar.
- Since 2017, new menus were introduced at the Compass Rose main dining restaurant.
- RSSC's 2016-2017 ship refurbishments cost the parent company NCLH a total of USD 125 million.
The list of Seven Seas Navigator deck plan changes after its 2012 dry-dock refurbishment included:
- All Navigator cruise accommodations in the categories Master and Grand Suites were redecorated. They also received new furniture (built-in cabinetry, dining tables, headboards, bedding, also on the balcony), upholstery, lighting, wall coverings, new plush carpeting, original artworks.
- Also all suites in the categories “Concierge” and above were equipped with illy coffee machines.
- At the La Veranda restaurant (on deck 10) was introduced the “Sette Mari at La Veranda” intimate Italian dinner experience.
- The “Prime 7” steakhouse (on deck 10) was expanded with 22 more seats.
- The Galileo Lounge (on deck 11) was redecorated.
- The Saunas in the SpaClub (on deck 12) were renovated.
- The Pool’s teak-covered deck area (on deck 10) was renewed.
- All public spaces received new carpeting, and all cabin balconies received new teak decking.
(NEW) Compass Rose restaurant menus
Since 2017, Compass Rose restaurant's dinner and lunch menus were upgraded.
- Dinner menu's right hand side has the executive chef's nightly specials, multicourse "menu degustation" and a Canyon Ranch Spa (healthy) dish.
- The menu's left hand side allows passengers to customize their dinner. They can start with an appetizer, then entree (from over dozen menu items with meat, fish, seafood / lobster, salmon, Dover sole, New York strip steak, filet mignon, lamb chops, veal medallions).
- Passengers can also choose how the dish to be prepared (grilled, baked, broiled, poached, roasted), also the sauces (madeira-truffle, creamy herb, hollandaise, green peppercorn, hickory barbeque).
- Side dishes include Lyonnaise potatoes, sweet potato fries, sauteed spinach, Brussel sprouts.
- The chef's dinner specials changes nightly. The entrees might include braised turbot filet, Cornish hen, Beijing-style roasted duck, seared mahi mahi.
- A separate dessert menu at dinner offers standard items (international cheeses with port wine, assorted crackers, French bread, variety of handmade ice creams, sorbets) plus new items and pastry chef specials (Tanzanian chocolate cake, bananas Foster, Viennese apple strudel).
Compass Rose restaurant's lunch menu now features selections from the Seven Seas Explorer ship's three specialty restaurants (Prime 7, Chartreuse, Pacific Rim). Lunch menu changes daily, with gourmet entrees (like croque monsieur, croque madam, aromatic duck, yellowfin tuna salad).
Seven Seas Navigator deck plans are property of Regent Seven Seas. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.