The ship departed this afternoon on a 5-day voyage to Cozumel and Grand Cayman, which is part of her year-round itineraries from Tampa, also including 4-day trips to Cozumel and 5-day sailings to Cozumel, Roatan, Key West or Grand Cayman. Paradise also offers cruises of 4 to 8 days to Cuba featuring day-long and overnight visits to Havana, as well as calls in other popular Caribbean cruise ports.
The new features onboard the Carnival cruise ship include:
- 38 staterooms have been added, of which 2 Grand Vista suites with floor-to-ceiling windows, 22 junior suites, 2 scenic oceanview and 12 interior cabins. Private balconies have been added to a total of 98 existing rooms, creating spacious 230 ft2 balcony staterooms. All accommodations will offer brand new island-inspired interiors featuring bright colors and soothing pastels.
- The free-of-charge poolside venue serving fresh-cut fries and hand-crafted burgers, Guy’s Burger Joint, created via partnership with Food Network personality Guy Fieri, enjoyed amidst a decor which celebrates love of car culture and chef’s California roots.
- RedFrog Rum Bar, the poolside watering hole that offers quintessential Caribbean vacation vibe with Caribbean rum-based frozen drinks & beers, including Carnival’s private label draught brew, ThirstyFrog Red.
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar, the fun & festive outdoor bar which offers tequila-based frozen drinks & beers and laid-back Mexican-themed atmosphere.
- BlueIguana Cantina, the complimentary poolside Mexican eatery where passengers can enjoy freshly made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, along with elaborate toppings and salsa bar.
- WaterWorks Aqua Park, featuring an enclosed 300ft Twister water slide, a couple of 82ft-long racing slides, and splash zone for kids.
- Camp Ocean, the colorful play area designed for kids aged 2-11 which showcases the sea wonders through fun interiors and over 200 ocean-themed activities, such as science-oriented programming, arts and crafts, and more.
- Miniature Golf Course, the 9-hole miniature golf course was relocated to Deck 14, and provides a relaxing pastime for families.
- Retail & Photo Enhancements: Carnival Paradise retail shops are completely reimagined with new design and enhanced offerings via multiple brand boutiques, including Guess and Pandora. The Cherry on Top sweets shop is also added, while the photo gallery is replaced with digital Pixels-branded platform.