Carnival Paradise deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Carnival Paradise deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Carnival Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Carnival Paradise cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Carnival Paradise staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Carnival Paradise (1998-built, last refurbished in 2021 September-October, Fun Ship 2.0 refurbishment in 2018) is the eight/last of the Fantasy-class Carnival cruise ships - together with Elation, Fantasy, Imagination and Inspiration, plus the "balcony ships" Ecstasy, Fascination (now Century Harmony) and Sensation.
Carnival Paradise cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1061 staterooms for 2124 passengers (max capacity is 2546) served by 920 crew-staff. The ship has 14 decks (11 passenger-accessible, 6 with cabins), 12 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 7 Jacuzzis (large whirlpool hot tubs), 14 elevators.
Carnival Paradise decks with passenger cabins have a total of 54 Suites, 564 Oceanviews, 408 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes). Laundry facilities are at extra charge – $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room). Launderettes (open between 6:30 am - 12 midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron. All laundry machines accept coins only (can’t be operated using S&S cards). While the ship is in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item - wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50), no dry-cleaning.
Carnival Paradise deck plan changes 2018 refurbishment review
- A total of 38 new cabins were added, of which 2x Grand Vista Suites, 22x Junior Suites, 2x Scenic Oceanview, 12x Interior. Balconies were added to 98 cabins (on decks 5-Main, 6-Upper, 7-Empress). This changed the vessel's passenger capacity from 2052 (max 2606) to 2128 (max 2554).
- (Lido Deck 10) Guy’s Burger Joint was added (complimentary poolside dining venue serving hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries )
- (Lido Deck 10) BlueIguana Cantina was added (complimentary poolside Mexican eatery for fresh-made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, with salsa bar and a variety of toppings). Also here was added BlueIguana Tequila Bar (Mexican-themed outdoor bar for frozens and beers).
- (Promenade Deck 9) Alchemy Bar was added (Carnival's “cocktail pharmacy” lounge with professional mixologists and made-to-order drinks). Also here was added RedFrog Rum Bar (rum bar for frozens and beers, serving Carnival’s private label ThirstyFrog Red /draught beer).
- (Promenade Deck 9) Cherry On Top was added (bulk candy store, also selling Carnival Cruise Lines logo apparel, gifts, toys)).
- (Verandah Deck 11) the old Camp Carnival (kids complex) was redesigned and transformed into Camp Ocean (playground area for kids ages 2-11, with fun interiors and over 200 ocean-themed activities / science-oriented, arts, and crafts). Also here (aft) was installed the Carnival Waterworks aquapark with Splash Zone for kids, 2 mini racing slides (82ft / 25 m long ), Twister Waterslide (300 ft / 91 m long).
- (Deck 14) the 9-hole Mini-Golf Course was relocated and redesigned (added bocce court).
- Retail Shops were completely redesigned and upgraded with new brand boutiques (Guess Store, Pandora Store). The Photo Gallery was replaced with a digital platform (Pixels-brand).
- Various technical enhancements were implemented, including shoreside power capabilities.
- Routine maintenance works included new hull coating. During refurbishment 2018, the crew area was also renovated.
In 2021 (September-October) Carnival Paradise was drydocked at Navantia Shipyard (Cadiz Spain), mainly for general maintenance (technical and routine) works as well as repainting (receiving CCL's new livery).
Carnival Paradise deck plans are property of Carnival Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.