Carnival Breeze deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Carnival Breeze deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Carnival Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Carnival Breeze cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Carnival Breeze staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Carnival Breeze (built 2012, last refurbished in 2017 April) is of the largest Carnival cruise ships and the third (last) of the company’s Dream-class vessels – together with the sisterships Dream and Magic. To the same class belongs also the ship Costa Diadema.
Carnival Breeze cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1845 staterooms for 3690 passengers (max capacity is 4891 guests), served by 1390 crew/staff. The ship has 14 passenger decks, 24 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools (one with retractable glass roof), 8 jacuzzies (6 of which cantilevered), 18 elevators.
- Carnival Breeze decks with passenger cabins have a total of 54 Suites, 851 Balconies, 221 Oceanviews, 719 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes).
- Laundry facilities are at extra-charge – $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room).
- Launderettes (open between 6:30 am – 12 midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron.
- All laundry machines are coinless (can be operated using S&S cards only). While the ship is in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item – wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50) and dry-cleaning ($3 – $10,50).
Carnival Breeze deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
- (Promenade Deck 9) Alchemy Bar was added (Carnival's “cocktail pharmacy” lounge with professional mixologists and made-to-order drinks).
- (Promenade Deck 5) "Guy’s Pig & Anchor Barbeque Smokehouse" is a complimentary, open-air complimentary restaurant located on the Lanai Promenade. The Smokehouse is designed by Guy Fieri (Food Network). Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse' s menu features BBQ favorites, like pork butt, blue ribbon chicken, sliced smoked beef, smoked Andouille sausage, Guy Fieri's traditional sides and gourmet burgers, a variety of BBQ sauces, hot sauce bar. Signature menu items are named Mac Daddy Mac'n Cheese, Old Skool Potato Salad, Scratch-Made Slaw, Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey, Molasses Baked Beans with Bacon and Burnt Ends.
Various technical enhancements were also implemented, including shoreside power capabilities. Routine maintenance works included new hull coating. The crew area was also renovated.
Carnival Breeze deck plans are property of Carnival Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.