Carnival Freedom deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Carnival Freedom deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Carnival Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Carnival Freedom cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Carnival Freedom staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Carnival Freedom (built 2007, last refurbished in 2019, scheduled refurbishment 2021 January-February) is the last of all five Conquest-class Carnival cruise ships – together with Conquest, Glory, Liberty, and Valor.
Carnival Freedom cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1487 staterooms for 2984 passengers (max capacity is 3754 guests), served by 1160 crew/staff. The ship has 13 passenger decks, 22 lounges and bars, 4 swimming pools (one with retractable glass roof), 7 jacuzzies, 18 elevators.
Carnival Freedom decks with passenger cabins have a total of 54 Suites, 527 Balconies, 340 Oceanviews, 577 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes). Laundry facilities are at extra-charge – $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room). Launderettes (open between 6:30 am – 12 midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron. All laundry machines are coinless (can be operated using S&S cards only). While the ship is in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item – wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50) and dry-cleaning ($3 – $10,50).
Carnival Freedom deck plan changes 2019 refurbishment review
Ship's 2019 drydock refurbishment (February 14 - March 8, done in Freeport Bahamas) resulted in the following deckplan changes:
- WaterWorks aqua park (Deck 10) replaced the Stressless Pool area (with waterslide). The new aquapark features a 62-m / 203-ft long AquaTunnel (waterslide), Carnival’s signature 65-m / 212-ft long Twister slide, a 75-gallon / 285-liter PowerDrencher (tipping bucket) and the kids-only SplashZone.
- Bonsai Sushi Express (Deck 9 starboard) is a new outdoor food bar offering a variety of rolls, sushi, sashimi.
- The Deli (Deck 9 portside / outdoor food bar) now offers an expanded menu with sandwiches, traditional side dishes, paninis.
- Retail shopping areas (Promenade Deck 5) were expanded and redesigned (as mall-style space) with outlets selling watches, perfumes, jewelry, Carnival-branded merchandise (including at the new Carnival Adventures Shop / next to the Internet Cafe / midship-starboard).
- The 9-hole Mini-Golf Course was relocated from Deck 12 to Deck 11.
Carnival Freedom deck plans are property of Carnival Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.