Carnival Dream deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Carnival Dream deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Carnival Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Carnival Dream cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Carnival Dream staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Carnival Dream built 2009, last refurbished in 2017) is one of the largest Carnival cruise ships and first among all three Dream-class ships – together with Breeze and Magic. To the same class belongs also Costa Diadema.
Carnival Dream cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1823 staterooms for 3646 passengers (max capacity is 4633 guests), served by 1367 crew/staff. The ship has 13 passenger decks, 22 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools (one with a retractable roof), 9 jacuzzies (6 of which cantilevered), 18 elevators.
Carnival Dream decks with passenger cabins have a total of 70 Suites, 817 Balconies, 258 Oceanviews, 678 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes). Laundry facilities are at extra-charge – $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room). Launderettes (open between 6:30 am – 12 midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron. All laundry machines are coinless (can be operated using S&S cards only). While the ship is in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item – wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50) and dry-cleaning ($3 – $10,50).
Carnival Dream deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
- (Promenade Deck 5) "Guy’s Pig & Anchor Barbeque Smokehouse" is a complimentary, open-air complimentary restaurant located on the Lanai Promenade. The Smokehouse is designed by Guy Fieri (Food Network). Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse' s menu features BBQ favorites, like pork butt, blue ribbon chicken, sliced smoked beef, smoked Andouille sausage, Guy Fieri's traditional sides and gourmet burgers, a variety of BBQ sauces, hot sauce bar. Signature menu items are named Mac Daddy Mac'n Cheese, Old Skool Potato Salad, Scratch-Made Slaw, Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey, Molasses Baked Beans with Bacon and Burnt Ends.
- (Lido Deck 10 / portside, replacing the "Pizzeria" poolside bar) BlueIguana Cantina is a complimentary poolside Mexican-cuisine eatery. Among the specialties are fresh-made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, salsa bar, a huge selection of toppings.
- (Lido Deck 10 / starboard, replacing the "Grille" poolside bar) Guy's Burger Joint is a complimentary poolside premium burger bar.
- (Promenade Deck 5) Alchemy Bar is the Carnival's "cocktail pharmacy"-themed lounge with professional mixologists (dressed in lab coats) "prescribing" traditional and exotic (moniker) concoctions from a variety of liquors and ingredients.
- (Promenade Deck 5) Bonsai Sushi is a premium sushi restaurant offering sushi, sashimi, bento “ships”, plus popular Japanese beers, sakes, cocktails.
- (Lido Deck 10) Pizzeria del Capitano offers 5 different varieties of hand-tossed pizzas - Margherita, Quattro Formaggio, mushroom, prosciutto, pepperoni. It is complimentary, and open 24 hours a day. All pizzas are traditionally oven-baked.
Carnival Dream deck plans are property of Carnival Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.