Carnival Miracle deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Carnival Miracle deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Carnival Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Carnival Miracle cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Carnival Miracle staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Carnival Miracle (built 2004, last refurbished in 2020 / Fun Ship 2.0) is the fourth (last) of the Spirit-class Carnival cruise ships – together with Legend, Pride and Spirit, and the Costa ships Atlantica and Mediterranea.
Carnival Miracle cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1062 staterooms for 2124 passengers (max capacity is 2680 guests), served by 930 crew/staff. The ship has 12 passenger decks, 16 lounges and bars, 4 swimming pools (one with retractable glass roof), 4 jacuzzies, 15 elevators.
Carnival Miracle decks with passenger cabins have a total of 50 Suites, 632 Balconies, 167 Oceanviews, 213 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes). Laundry facilities are at extra-charge – $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room). Launderettes (open between 6:30 am – 12 midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron. All laundry machines accept coins only (can’t be operated using S&S cards). While the ship is in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item – wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50), no dry-cleaning.
Carnival Miracle deck plan changes 2020 refurbishment review
During the ship's drydock 2020 refurbishment (February 14 - March 4, done in Freeport Bahamas) were conducted regular maintenance works, repairs, cabin renovations. The USD 40 million drydocking project also included adding to the vessel Carnival's signature Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades - Guy’s Burger (Lido deck), Blue Iguana Cantina (Lido), Carnival WaterWorks (deck 10), Red Frog Rum Bar (deck 3).
Carnival Miracle deck plan changes 2015 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after the “Fun Ship 2.0” refurbishment in 2015 (March) includes:
- adding new bars – RedFrog Pub (best Caribbean rums and beers selection), Alchemy Bar (the liquor pharmacy with resident mixologists), SKYBOX Sports Bar
- new shop (Cherry On Top) – premium candy store
- new entertainment program – Playlist Productions (4 evening shows with live band music performances /popular pop and rock songs). The names of the shows are 88 Keys, 80’s Pop To the Max, Heart Of Soul, Getaway Island.
- new kids fun venue (Seuss at Sea /by Dr. Seuss Enterprises) – kids library, family-themed activities, storytelling
- Hasbro The Game Show (playing classic board games in giant versions). The list of games features Connect4 Basketball, Yahtzee Bowling, Sorry Sliders.
- Spin U (DJ Academy) – teens-only DJ training programme /by DJ IRIE, nominal fee PP applies) – DJ 101 level US$20, DJ Master level US$100, Private Lesson US$125.
Carnival Miracle deck plans are property of Carnival Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.