Carnival Vista deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Carnival Vista deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Carnival Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Carnival Vista cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Carnival Vista staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Carnival Vista (built 2016, last refurbished in 2017) is one of the newest Carnival cruise ships - together with the fleetmates (sisterships) Carnival Horizon (2018) and Carnival Panorama (2019). Vista-Class (Fincantieri-built) sisterships are also the Costa Asia liners Venezia (2019) and Firenze (2020).
Carnival Vista cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1823 staterooms for 3954 passengers (max capacity is 4683 guests), served by 1450 crew/staff. The ship has 13 passenger decks, 25 lounges, and bars, 10 restaurants/food bars, 3 swimming pools, 6 jacuzzies (4 of which cantilevered), 16 elevators.
Carnival Vista decks with passenger cabins have a total of 72 Suites, 880 Balconies, 293 Oceanviews, 678 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes). Laundry facilities are at extra-charge – $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room). Launderettes (open between 6:30 am – 12 midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron. All laundry machines are coinless (can be operated using S&S cards only). While the ship is in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item – wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50) and dry-cleaning ($3 – $10,50).
The Vista cruise ship has all the popular Fun Ship 2.0 features as dining and entertainment options, but also many new ones, like:
- the first at sea IMAX Theater (with 2 screens) – at extra charge
- the first at sea roller coaster (SkyRide)
- high-powered outdoor activities, including an outdoor gym (SkyFitness)
- Multiplex entertainment
- new dining options and bars (more casual dining choices)
- new cabin types
- new “luxury resort” complex (Havana)
- new kids- and family-themed places
- Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse / Smokehouse / Brewhouse is an open-air complimentary restaurant for a variety of BBQ favorites (with shipboard-smoked meats) and house-made craft beers. The menu features pork butt, blue ribbon chicken, sliced smoked beef, Guy Fieri's traditional sides, and gourmet burgers, a variety of BBQ sauces, hot sauce bar. Signature menu items are named Mac Daddy Mac'n Cheese, Old Skool Potato Salad, Scratch-Made Slaw, Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey, Molasses Baked Beans with Bacon and Burnt Ends. The new complimentary eatery is via a partnership with celebrity chef Guy Fieri. The other Fun Ship with a brewery is Carnival Horizon.
Carnival Vista deck plans are property of Carnival Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.