Carnival Vista Review and Specifications
Specifications of Carnival Vista
|Year built||2016 / Age : 3|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Monfalcone, Italy)|
|Building cost||USD 800 million|
|Owner||Carnival Corporation & PLC|
|Operator||Carnival Cruise Line|
|Speed||23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph|
|Length (LOA)||322 m / 1056 ft|
|Beam (width)||37 m / 121 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||133500 gt|
|Passengers||3930 - 4716|
|Decks with cabins||12|
|Sister-ships||Carnival Horizon, Carnival Panorama, Costa Venezia, Costa Firenze|
|Christened by||Deshauna Barber|
Current itinerary / position of Carnival Vista
Carnival Vista current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean. Prices start from USD 509 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 14 Sep, 2019 and ends on 21 Sep, 2019.All Itineraries Current Position
Review of Carnival Vista
Launched in 2016, Carnival Vista cruise ship is the first Vista-class (modified Dream-class) vessel in Carnival Cruise Lines fleet. Vista is Carnival's "the most family-friendly ship" with the company's newest kids- and family dedicated staterooms, facilities and amenities. Vista is Carnival's 25th vessel.
From the same series (Vista-Class sisterships) are the fleetmates Carnival Horizon (2018) and Carnival Panorama (2019), as well as the Costa Asia's liners Costa Venezia (2019) and Costa Firenze (2020).
History - construction and ownership
Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL) is a US company, trademarked brand and subsidiary of Carnival Corporation (shipowner). CCL was founded in 1972 as an independent company by Ted Arison (1924-1999, co-founder of NCL Norwegian). Carnival Cruise Lines has Corporation's largest fleet as both a number of vessels and GT tonnage (ship sizes and capacities). CCL has over 1/5 of the cruise industry's worldwide market.
The 133,500-ton, 4000-passenger cruise ship Carnival Vista was delivered on April 28, 2016. The ship has all the "Carnival Fun Ship 2.0" facilities and amenities/programs. Among the many first at sea features are the Multiplex (the first at sea IMAX theater with a 3-deck high LED screen), Skyride (peddled roller coaster bike ride), Havana cabins complex (with exclusive pool, lounge and bar), Family Harbor staterooms (new cabin grades), fleet's biggest SportsSquare (sport complex).
Cruise itinerary program
During the 2016 inaugural season in Europe, the liner operated on 8- to 13-day Mediterranean itineraries out of homeports Athens Greece and Barcelona Spain. In November, the ship was repositioned to New York for two 11-day cruises and later that month started year-round Caribbean service from Miami.
The 2017-2018 cruise program was based on departures from PortMiami Florida. On its Florida roundtrips, the ship visited popular islands and ports in Eastern, Western and Southern Caribbean. Feature call port destinations included Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Turk, St Kitts, St Maarten, Bonaire, Aruba, Curacao.
On September 23, 2018, Carnival Vista arrived in its new homeport Galveston Texas, where joined the fleet mates Carnival Valor and Carnival Freedom for year-round departures from the port. Together, the three liners operate over 200 voyages and carrying over 600,000 passengers annually.
From Galveston TX, Carnival Vista cruises on 7-day Western Caribbean itineraries visiting Jamaica (Montego Bay), Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize City, Mexico (Cozumel).
Carnival Vista has a total number of 1823 cabins (of which 72 Suites, 880 Balcony, 293 Oceanview, 723 Inside, 35 wheelchair-accessible, 61 Cloud 9 Spa cabins) in 34 grades.
Most Carnival Vista staterooms are 185-220-sq.foot insides (723), oceanview (293), balcony (880, with verandas of 35-75 sq.feet) and Suite (72). Vista also offers 60 Cloud 9 Spa cabins and 35 wheelchair accessible rooms. All Carnival Cloud 9 Spa cabins have exclusive access to private Spa facilities on Panorama Deck. Cloud 9 Spa rooms feature the following amenities: Spa reservations, complimentary use of Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite, fitness classes and deluxe bath amenities.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Carnival Vista offers two main dining rooms, Horizons, and Reflections. Horizons hosts a small bar suited for pre-dinner drinks. The main dining rooms feature select items from the onboard steakhouse, available for an additional fee. Vista also has a Lido buffet. Seafood lovers are pampered with the Seafood Shack - brand new to Carnival fleet, New England-inspired casual eatery located on ship's top deck. It offers both indoor and outdoor seating and the menu includes steamed lobster, lobster rolls, fried shrimp, fried clams, crab cakes, and other seafood surprises. Seafood Shack serves lunch and dinner and is priced a la carte starting at $4.
The available on all Fun ships Chef's Table is a dining experience that affords a dozen guests to experience multicourse dinner with the master chef, private cocktail reception and a tour of the galley. This dining option usually takes place in a non-traditional venue, like the library or the galley, and can be booked onboard for US$75 per person.
In May 2017, Carnival Cruise Line created a tropical-flavored draft beer via a partnership with the Miami-based Concrete Beach Brewery. The special beer is served exclusively at the "RedFrog Pub and Brewery" on Carnival Vista - the first brewery found on a North America-based cruise liner. The new Miami Guava Wheat Beer was hand-crafted by Colin Presby (brewmaster on the shipboard brewery) and made with best ingredients.
- The Miami Guava beer has a light body and its primary ingredient is pink guava, also used in Miami's popular guava pastries. The new beer is available on a limited basis, and joins the 3 other original draft beers brewed on the Carnival Vista ship - ThirstyFrog Port Hoppin' IPA (floral flavor, with passion fruit and citrus overtones), ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat (unfiltered lager with banana aroma and spices) and FriskyFrog Java Stout (with hints of coffee).
- Concrete Beach Brewery is an "Alchemy and Science" beer brand, operating as an independent subsidiary of "The Boston Beer Company". Other "Alchemy and Science" breweries in the USA include Angel City Brewery (Los Angeles) and Coney Island Brewing Co (Brooklyn, NYC New York). Their most popular draft beers are named "Tropic of Passion" (Miami), Angel City IPA (LA), and Coney Island Mermaid Pilsner (NYC).
- US-homeported Carnival ships serve the Concrete Beach Brewery’s Rica Wheat IPA, Angel City Brewery’s Pilsner, Coney Island’s Hard Root Beer, and 1609 Amber. On a regional basis, Carnival ships leaving from Miami offer Concrete Beach Brewery’s Stiltsville Pilsner, ships from Long Beach (Los Angeles) offer Angel City Brewery IPA, and ships departing from NYC offer Coney Island Mermaid Pilsner.
- Carnival Cruise Line also offers draft beers brewed either locally (in homeports) or within the homeport state. Such beers are offered on cruise ships leaving from NOLA New Orleans, Galveston TX, Baltimore MD, and Tampa FL, as well as on ships to Alaska and Hawaii.
Follows the complete list of Carnival Vista restaurants and food bars.
- Reflections Restaurant (1474-seat, complimentary MDR; the bigger of ship’s two main dining rooms; offers two fixed dinner seatings and open seating Breakfast and Lunch; “Seuss At Sea” themed breakfasts costs $5 cover charge)
- Horizon’s Restaurant (702-seat; offers formal dining with two fixed dinner seatings and “Anytime Dining” between 5:45-9:30 p.m.)
- Bonsai Sushi Bar (Japanese restaurant)
- (new) Guy's Pig and Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse / Brewhouse is an open-air complimentary restaurant for a variety of BBQ favorites (with shipboard-smoked meats) and house-made craft beers. The menu features pork butt, blue ribbon chicken, sliced smoked beef, Guy Fieri's traditional sides, and gourmet burgers, a variety of BBQ sauces, hot sauce bar. Signature menu items are named Mac Daddy Mac'n Cheese, Old Skool Potato Salad, Scratch-Made Slaw, Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey, Molasses Baked Beans with Bacon and Burnt Ends. The new complimentary eatery is via a partnership with celebrity chef Guy Fieri. The other Fun Ship with a brewery is Carnival Horizon.
- Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse (specialty restaurant, with “Chef’s Table” dining)
- Guy’s Burger Joint (poolside burger bar)
- Guy’s Pig and Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse
- Bluelguana Cantina (poolside Mexican fast food bar)
- Alchemy Bar
- Lido Marketplace (825-seat self-service buffet restaurant)
- Pizzeria del Capitano (24-hour pizzeria restaurant)
- Seafood Shack (offers indoor and outdoor seating, lobster and shrimp; a la carte priced)
- Cucina del Capitano (Italian Trattoria)
- Ji Ji Asian Kitchen (specialty Asian restaurant)
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Long-known for an abundance of entertainment, Carnival is not sitting on its laurels with new Carnival Vista. The fun onboard starts with SkyRide, industry's first open-air, pedal-powered aerial ride. Riders have to climb onboard a hanging bike and "cycle" their way around the 800ft suspended track, 150 feet above sea level.
If you consider that SkyRide does not provide the needed adrenaline-pumping action, SkyCourse ropes circuit will do. Both SkyCourse and SkyRide are part of the SportSquare, which also features an indoor hangout, mini-bowling, The Clubhouse, Ping-Pong, sports video gaming, arcade basketball and more.
Vista also boasts the biggest Carnival WaterWorks park, including enclosed Kaleid-O-Slide water tube, on which riders enjoy 455 ft (139 m) of turns, twists and unique kaleidoscopic visual effects. Traditionally, the WaterWorks park also includes the Carnival's signature Twister waterslide, kids splash zone, and the 300-gallon tipping bucket PowerDrencher.
The following official YouTube video reviews Carnival's Vista-class vessels (Vista and Horizon) as facilities and onboard amenities.
Follows the complete list of Carnival Vista lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Family Harbor Lounge (a new, dedicated to families space with 24-hour complimentary dining, concierge and babysitting service, movies, video games, board games by Hasbro)
- Liquid Lounge (1400-seat, 2-level show lounge, with “Playlist Productions” and “Hasbro Game Shows”)
- Vista Atrium (3-deck high midship lounge area with LED screens, live-performances, visual displays; served by 100-seat Vista Lobby Bar)
- Shopping Arcade (with two Boutique Shops and two Fun Shops); Pixels Photo Gallery and Shop; Dream Photo Studio; Cherry on Top (candy shop)
- Vista Casino (484-seat)
- Limelight Lounge
- Lanai promenade (with 60 outdoor seats, served by Lanai Bar-BQ Bar)
- FunHub (Internet room)
- Shake Spot; Taste Bar; Havana Bar; Clubhouse and Bar; JavaBlue Café
- Ocean Plaza (270-seat lounge served by 50-seat Plaza Cafe)
- Havana Outside (Havana pool area with one swimming pool, two whirlpools, palm trees)
- Carnival Multiplex (includes IMAX and Thrill cinemas)
- Thrill Theatre (5D cinema room)
- IMAX Theater (the first IMAX at sea, with 3-deck high screen)
- Circle C (kids club lounge); Club O2 (teens club lounge)
- Warehouse (Video Arcade)
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar (poolside Mexican bar)
- RedFrog Rum Bar (also serves the ThirstyFrog Red draught beer)
- Tides Pool (with one swimming pool, two Whirlpools, sunbathing area; served by Tides Bar)
- Camp Ocean (formerly known as "Camp Carnival" - youth activities program)
- Dr. Seuss Bookville (family-themed kids room with all Dr. Seuss books available to read; offers games and themed activities)
- Carnival Cloud 9 Spa (wellness complex)
- Carnival WaterWorks (water-play outdoor area with AquaPark, Twister waterslide, Kaleid-O-Slide)
- Seaside Theatre (with huge LED screen)
- SportSquare (outdoor sporting area); SkyGreens (mini golf); Jogging Track
- SkyFitness (outdoors)
- SkyRide (“bicycle ride in the sky”)
- SkyCourse (suspended ropes course)
- Serenity Retreat (adults relaxation area served by Serenity Bar, with 2 cantilevered Whirlpools and sunbathing area).
Carnival Vista wiki
Vessel's steel cutting ceremony was in February 2014, and its keel was laid in October. By gross tonnage, Vista-class are currently the largest Carnival liners. They also have new for the fleet features, like Multiplex media entertainment complex (IMAX theater - 3-deck high LED screen for first-run movies, plus 3D Thrill cinema), SkyRide (roller coaster with multiple riding bicycles on 2 paralleled tracks), larger SportsSquare complex, Havana Outside complex (pool, jacuzzies, bar, new Havana cruise accommodations), Family Harbor staterooms (with its own family-themed lounge /24-hour dining, concierge, babysitting, entertainment).
Ship's powerplant consists of 5x MAN marine diesel engines (4-stroke, common-rail injection) - two 14V48/60CR and three 8L48/60CR. Their combined power output is 62,4 MW.
On April 28, 2016, the ship was officially delivered to Carnival Corporation by Fincantieri. After the repositioning from shipyard Monfalcone to Trieste started the "Inaugural Cruise" (May 1). The 13-day maiden voyage itinerary (Trieste to Barcelona, May 1 - 14) visited Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Iraklion, Valletta, Palermo, Rome, Livorno, and Marseille.
On June 25, 2015, was the vessel's launch (float-out from drydock) at Fincantieri's Monfalcone Shipyard. The ceremony was preceded by the traditional “coin ceremony”, during which a silver dollar was welded on the ship's last deck. Godmothers of the launching were Heidi Heald and Kye Heald - respectively, wife and daughter of John Heald (Carnival Corporation's Brand Ambassador). The ceremony was also attended by Benoit Clement (Carnival's VP New Builds & Refurbishment), Gabriele Cocco (Fincantieri's Merchant Ships Business Unit's SE and VP) and Attilio Dapelo (Monfalcone shipyard's Director).
On November 4, 2016, was the vessel's christening ceremony held in NYC New York. Ship's official godmother is Mrs Deshauna Barber ("Miss USA 2016"). She is the first US military-serving woman who won the 65th Miss USA pageant (held on June 5, 2016, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada). The cruise ship's naming ceremony was part of an overnight onboard event honoring "Operation Homefront" (nonprofit supporting US military families). This special event featured an exclusive (invitation-only) concert performances by the US country music star Carrie Underwood. Being an overnight ceremony, the invited nearly 2000 guests (Carnival executives, travel agents, media, hundreds of military families) also enjoyed free accommodations, food, drinks, and all the themed activities and onboard entertainment.
Carnival Vista's Inaugural season was in Europe. Mediterranean itineraries were scheduled for the whole 2016 summer, visiting ports in Greece and Greek Isles (Athens, Corfu, Rhodes, Crete /Heraklion), Turkey (Izmir), Spain (Barcelona, Palma), Croatia (Dubrovnik), Italy/Sicily (Livorno, Messina, Sardinia, Trieste, Naples, Rome), Malta (La Valetta) and France (Marseille). Ship's Inaugural Cruise/Maiden Voyage started on May 1, 2016, from Trieste Italy. The 13-day itinerary ended in Barcelona Spain. The maiden voyage was followed by a total of 18x Mediterranean cruises (in Europe). After the summer European season (May through October 2016) followed the 13-day Inaugural Transatlantic cruise crossing to NYC.
Ship's first US homeport was Miami Florida. Out of Miami were operated year-round roundtrip 7-day Caribbean and Bahamas itineraries (starting November 2016).
Bahamas 2019 drydocking by Boskalis Vanguard
In July 2019, Carnival contracted the Dutch dredging and heavy-lift company Royal Boskalis Westminster NV (headquartered in Papendrecht, Holland) to lift Carnival Vista out of the water and onto the vessel BOKA Vanguard (IMO 9618783) and transport the cruise ship to Grand Bahama Shipyard (Freeport Bahamas) for repairs.
This floating drydock operation (world's first for a passenger ship) was required due to technical issues with liner’s azipods (propulsion units positioned under waterline). For the operation, Boskalis deployed the heavy-load carrier BOKA Vanguard - currently world’s largest heavy-lifting vessel (semi-submersible platform).
The carrier arrived in The Bahamas on July 5 to prepare for liner’s arrival (July 12). The loading and lifting operation was planned for July 12-14. Carnival Vista's repairs took place whilst the ship was on BOKA Vanguard. Due to the needed repairs, the ship was out of service for 3 weeks and three 7-day Western Caribbean cruises from homeport Galveston TX were canceled (departures July 6, 13, 20). Note: Grand Bahama Shipyard's drydock facility sustained damages when a crane collapsed onto Oasis Of The Seas (April 1, 2019).
BOKA Vanguard vessel is usually used to lift and transport large-sized offshore structures (oil and gas platforms), also to carry other vessels and as an offshore floating drydock. The ship has an open and flat stern and bow deck (275x70 m / 902x230 ft) allowing it to handle cargoes that are longer and wider. The deck is submerged by controlled filling vessel's ballast tanks with seawater. As drydocking facility, BOKA Vanguard allows under waterline inspections and hull/propulsion repairs to be conducted at sea.
Carnival Vista - user reviews and comments
Photos of Carnival VistaAdd Photo
Carnival Vista ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Damage to a drydock facility at Grand Bahama Shipyard (Freeport Bahamas) is proving expensive and inconvenient for the cruising industry...July 24, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Carnival Vista, which was taken out of service earlier in July for drydock repairs, will return to homeport Galveston TX 4 days earlier than expected...July 19, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Early Saturday morning, July 13, Carnival Vista took off from Freeport and headed to sea to meet the ship Boka Vanguard. It is no ordinary ship...July 14, 2019
A power outage on a Carnival Cruise Line's ship plunged parts of it into darkness and left guests without elevators or air conditioning. Carnival...July 4, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Carnival Vista will undergo one of the most unique drydocks as Carnival Cruise Line deals with propulsion issues that have plagued the vessel in...July 3, 2019
Carnival Cruise Line was forced to cancel 3 Carnival Vista itineraries due to ongoing propulsion issues impacting the cruising speed of the ship...June 20, 2019
Passengers who were due to sail on Carnival Vista over the weekend are being informed by the cruise company that due to a propulsion issue, they will...June 14, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Carnival Cruise Line announced it had partnered with Lakeland, Florida-based Brew Hub in order to become the first cruise company to can and keg its...March 19, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Port of Galveston welcomed its 10 millionth cruise passenger to embark from port’s terminal on Sunday, December 9. The port started cruise...December 11, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista arrived in Texas on Sunday, September 23, to become the largest ship ever to be homeported in Galveston. The...September 24, 2018
- show more news
Other Carnival Cruise Line cruise ships
Carnival Vista Itineraries
The below listed Carnival Vista cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Carnival Cruise Line fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 Aug 31||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$554|
|2019 Sep 07||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$539|
|2019 Sep 14||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$509|
|2019 Sep 21||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$549|
|2019 Sep 28||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$499|
|2019 Oct 05||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$609|
|2019 Oct 12||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$599|
|2019 Oct 19||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$599|
|2019 Oct 26||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$574|
|2019 Nov 02||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$539|
|2019 Nov 09||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$539|
|2019 Nov 16||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$539|
|2019 Nov 23||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$834|
|2019 Nov 30||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$509|
|2019 Dec 07||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$499|
|2020 Feb 22||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$559|
|2020 Feb 29||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$479|
|2020 Mar 07||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$899|
|2020 Mar 14||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$779|
|2020 Mar 21||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$639|
|2020 Mar 28||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$529|
|2020 Apr 04||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$569|
|2020 Apr 11||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$559|
|2020 Apr 18||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$579|
|2020 Apr 25||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$559|
|2020 May 02||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$579|
|2020 May 09||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$579|
|2020 May 16||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$679|
|2020 May 23||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$779|
|2020 May 30||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$819|
|2020 Jun 06||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$884|
|2020 Jun 13||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$939|
|2020 Jun 20||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$924|
|2020 Jun 27||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$939|
|2020 Jul 04||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$929|
|2020 Jul 11||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$959|
|2020 Jul 18||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$929|
|2020 Jul 25||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$929|
|2020 Aug 01||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$809|
|2020 Aug 08||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$789|
|2020 Aug 15||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$669|
|2020 Aug 22||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$579|
|2020 Aug 29||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$519|
|2020 Sep 05||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$509|
|2020 Sep 12||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$499|
|2020 Nov 28||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$499|
|2020 Dec 05||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$519|
|2020 Dec 12||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$589|
|2020 Dec 19||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$959|
|2020 Dec 26||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$1059|
|2021 Jan 02||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$589|
|2021 Jan 09||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$549|
|2021 Jan 16||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$549|
|2021 Jan 23||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$549|
|2021 Jan 30||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$559|
|2021 Feb 06||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$569|
|2021 Feb 13||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$579|
|2021 Feb 20||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$569|
|2021 Feb 27||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$569|
|2021 Mar 06||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$939|
|2021 Mar 13||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$859|
|2021 Mar 20||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$649|
|2021 Mar 27||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$709|
|2021 Apr 03||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$669|
|2021 Apr 10||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$619|
|2021 Apr 17||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$619|
|2021 Apr 24||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Galveston||$619|