Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Luminosa current position
Current itinerary of Carnival Luminosa
Carnival Luminosa current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Mediterranean from Trieste. Prices start from USD 1079 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 14 Aug, 2022 and ends on 21 Aug, 2022.
|Date / Time||Port|
|14 Aug 17:00||Departing from Trieste, Italy hotels|
|15 Aug 13:00 - 21:00||Dubrovnik, Croatia, Port Cruz|
|16 Aug 08:00 - 14:00||Kotor, Montenegro|
|17 Aug 10:00 - 20:00||Kefalonia Island, Argostoli-Fiskardo, Greece|
|18 Aug 08:00 - 19:00||Corfu Island, Kerkyra, Greece|
|19 Aug 08:00 - 18:00||Brindisi, Italy|
|20 Aug 13:00 - 21:00||Zadar, Croatia|
|21 Aug 08:00||Arriving in Trieste, Italy hotels|
Specifications of Carnival Luminosa
|Year built||2009 / Age: 13|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Marghera, Italy)|
|Building cost||EUR 450 million (USD 550 million)|
|Speed||23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph|
|Length (LOA)||294 m / 965 ft|
|Beam (width)||35 m / 115 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||92720 gt|
|Passengers||2260 - 2826|
|Decks with cabins||6|
|Former names||Costa Luminosa|
|Christened by||Noa Vezzali & Valentina Vezzali (Costa Luminosa)|
|Owner||Carnival Corporation & PLC|
|Operator||Carnival Cruise Line|
Carnival Luminosa Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2022 Jul 25||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean from Dubrovnik||Dubrovnik|
|2022 Jul 31||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean from Trieste||Trieste||$979|
|2022 Aug 01||8 days, round-trip Mediterranean from Dubrovnik||Dubrovnik||$1839|
|2022 Aug 07||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean from Trieste||Trieste||$979|
|2022 Aug 09||6 days, round-trip Mediterranean from Dubrovnik||Dubrovnik||$1369|
|2022 Aug 14||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean from Trieste||Trieste||$1079|
|2022 Aug 15||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean from Dubrovnik||Dubrovnik||$1609|
|2022 Aug 21||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean from Trieste||Trieste||$979|
|2022 Aug 22||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean from Dubrovnik||Dubrovnik||$1609|
|2022 Aug 28||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean from Trieste||Trieste||$849|
Carnival Luminosa Review
Review of Carnival Luminosa
The 2009-built (as Costa Luminosa) Carnival Luminosa cruise ship is Costa's first of two LUMINOSA-class liners, followed by the sistership Costa Deliziosa (2010).
On June 15, 2022, CCL-Carnival Cruise Line announced that Costa Luminosa will be transferred from Costa to CCL in September and renamed "Carnival Luminosa". Luminosa's acquisition followed the shipowner Carnival Corporation's decision for Costa to keep Costa Magica in the fleet.
Starting in November 2022, Carnival Luminosa will operate Australia and New Zealand roundtrips from Brisbane (Queensland Australia).
When the announcement for Luminosa's acquisition by Carnival was made (June 15, 2022), the ship's schedule listed a total of 173x future voyages (itineraries with departures between June 19, 2022, and April 16, 2024). Following the announcement, all voyages between/including Sept 4, 2022, and April 14, 2024 (151x total) were canceled. Luminosa's last cruise for Costa was on Aug 28, 2022 (7-day roundtrip from Trieste Italy). Luminosa's last drydock refurbishment by Costa was in 2017.
Note: On June 23, 2021, CCL announced plans to add two additional ships to its fleet by 2023. The vessels included an EXCEL-class newbuild 2023 (Carnival Jubilee/originally was assigned to AIDA) and Costa Magica.
History - construction and ownership
Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL) is a US shipping company, trademarked brand and subsidiary of Carnival Corporation (shipowner). CCL was founded in 1972 as an independent company by Ted Arison (1924-1999, co-founder of NCL Norwegian). Carnival Cruise Lines has Corporation's largest fleet as both a number of vessels and GT tonnage (ship sizes and capacities). CCL has over 1/5 of the cruise industry's worldwide market.
The 2800-passenger ship Costa Luminosa is a vessel served by professional staff and crew, but also by Peper robots - the latest cyborg technology implemented fleetwide in 2016. These humanoid robots greet and guide passengers upon embarkation. They also assist them throughout the cruise by providing information and tips on onboard dining, entertainment, enrichment program (workshops, pre-scheduled events), casino and shopping promotions, shore excursions and tours. Pepper robots are mobile and communicate in 3 languages (English, German, Italian). They can also interpret human emotions by analyzing voice tones and facial expressions.
Decks and Cabins
Costa/Carnival Luminosa staterooms (1130 total, in 14 grades) include 90x Suites, 662x Balconies, 178x Oceanviews, 180x Inside cabins. Most staterooms are sized 185 ft2 / 17 m2 (68% of all) and have a private step-out balcony. Wheelchair-accessible cabins are 23. The largest accommodations are the Grand Suites (455 ft2 / 43 m2, with terrace sized 105 ft2 / 9 m2).
There are also 56x Spa Staterooms (including 4x Spa Suites, 38x Spa Balcony, 14x Spa Inside). Panorama Suites are with scenic (forward and aft) deck locations, sized 370 ft2 / 35 m2, wraparound balconies, large bathrooms (with two sinks and bathtub), VIP amenities (priority embarkation, concierge service, other perks).
The boat has 12 passenger decks, of which 6 are with cabins.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Costa Luminosa features four restaurants. Its MDR, Taurus, is a beautiful 2-deck aft venue with gorgeous views. One of its best features is the way it is designed into smaller areas, each with a different ambiance. The buffet restaurant, called Ristorante Buffet Andromeda, is open for breakfast, lunch, and tea (late-afternoon snack). Andromeda operates in a lunch counter fashion, where passengers line up to plod through the variety of offerings, which is quite uncomfortable. The quality of the food is the usual steam-table fare, though some exceptions include the omelet station at breakfast, the pasta station at lunch, and the hot and crispy pizza slices available from lunchtime through the evening. Costa Luminosa also offers complimentary 24-Hour Room-Service.
Follows the complete list of Costa Luminosa restaurants and food bars.
- Ristorante Samsara (serves healthy and low-calorie food; with a complimentary dining room for guests in Samsara Spa cabins, and a specialty restaurant for other passengers at a surcharge/reservations are required)
- Ristorante Taurus (aft Dining Room, complimentary; serves open-seating breakfast and lunch, 2 fixed dinner seatings - at 6:30 pm and 9 pm)
- Ristorante Buffet Andromeda (self-service buffet restaurant, complimentary; offers breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea at 4-5 pm, and dinner; in the evening is transformed into Pizzeria, complimentary, with waiter service)
- Club Luminosa (specialty dinner restaurant; reservations-only)
- Lido Dorado Bar and Buffet (offers snacks and sandwiches, lunch buffet station).
Introduced in 2021, "Destination Dishes" are complimentary and available at the MDR's/main dining rooms fleetwide. They are based on individual recipes designed by a "celebrity chef trio" (Bruno Barbieri/Italian, Helene Darroze/French, Angel Leon/Spanish) and interpret the traditional food of the destinations to be visiting by the ship on the following day of the voyage.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Costa Cruises Deliziosa and Luminosa ships are built on new smaller for Costa lines design. The balance of slightly smaller size and exotic routes plays a good part in the wish of Costa to orient these two cruise ships to higher-spending guests. Luminosa cruise ship appeals to new passengers who want to travel to thrilling destinations on a vessel still offering all mega-sized conveniences of Costa Crociere. And these are from vast spa amenities and kids club to Grand Prix simulator and other amusement options. Costa Luminosa ship provides two dining rooms, casino, theater, two show lounges, library, steam room, modern fitness center, 4 swimming pools, and 5 jacuzzis plus SPA.
Among amenities, onboard Luminosa is the three-level wellness facility with a gym, called "Samsara Spa". It offers the guest a Turkish bath, a thalassotherapy pool, UVA-ray solarium, sauna, many treatment rooms. Entertainment options on board include a 4D cinema, a huge three-level theater, an 18-hole championship golf simulator, PlayStation World area, Grand Prix race car simulator. The ship also has 290 original artworks and 4730 prints onboard.
Follows the complete list of Costa Luminosa lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Teatro Phoenix (800-seat, 3-tiered theatre, and main show lounge; hosts grand scale show productions, musicals, classical concerts, ballet performances, circus, and laser light shows)
- Cinema Mizar (4D cinema room, featuring 3D films with moving seats)
- Grand Bar Elettra (with own dance floor and stage for live performances; hosts quiz games and fashion reviews)
- Rigel Cigar Lounge and Bar (selling cigars and fine liquor)
- Sala Carte (cards room)
- Casino Vega (served by bar Vega)
- Luminosa Atrium (9-deck high "Atrio Supernova" - open-floor area with live music and entertainment, served by Atrium Lobby Bar Supernova)
- Discoteca Altair (Disco Nightclub, DJ program nightly)
- Antares Piano Bar (live music, dance floor, cabaret-style performances)
- Caffetteria Sirius (specialty coffee and chocolates bar/patisserie)
- Biblioteca Bellatrix and Internet Point (Library/computers room)
- Galleria Shops (duty and tax-free shops for brand watches, jewelry, perfumes, fashion clothes, Costa-logo merchandise, sportswear, gifts, tobacco, and liquor)
- Photo Gallery and Shop; Galleria d'Arte (Art Gallery)
- Libra Lounge and Bar; Virgo Lounge and Bar
- Bar Scuderia Costa (themed bar Formula 1 with Grand Prix simulator)
- Mondo Virtuale (Video Games Arcade)
- Cappella (Wedding Chapel, also used for religious services)
- Squok Club (kids lounge with Mini Club (3-6 yo) and Maxi Club (7-11 yo) playing rooms; with complimentary kids program and supervised activities; complimentary babysitting)
- Teen Zone (teenagers' lounge with Teen Junior (12-14 yo) and Teen Club (15-17 yo) rooms; complimentary supervised activities, themed parties, sports contests)
- Centro Banessere Samsara (2-level Spa and Wellness complex, with Fitness and separate Spinning/Aerobics Room; Venus Beauty Salon, Massages and Treatments Rooms, Japanese TeaRoom, Relaxation Room, Thermal Suites, Solarium, Tepidarium (heated loungers), Laconium (low humidity sauna), Aroma Steam Baths, Thalassotherapy pool, Turkish Bath, Solarium, Saunas, Kinesis Room. All guests in Samsara Spa staterooms have free access to most of the Spa complex)
- Lido Dorado pool area (lido pool with two Whirlpools, huge LED screen, PlayStation nights; served by Lido Dorado Bar)
- Delphinus pool area (with two Whirlpools, served by Lido Delphinus Bar)
- Lido Squok (kids' mini Aquapark)
- Balconata Dorado (outdoor movie screen)
- Area Yoga (outdoor area)
- Campo da Gioco (combined court for tennis and basketball); Pista da Jogging (Power Walking/Jogging Track), doubled with a Roller Skating Track; Putting Green Area; Virtual Golf Game.
Carnival Luminosa's itinerary program is based on Australia-New Zealand voyages (roundtrips from homeport Brisbane, Queensland Australia) and Alaskan voyages from Seattle (Washington USA). Transpacific crossings on relocation between Australia and Alaska via Hawaii (RepositionCruises.com) are offered seasonally.
Out of Brisbane QLD, Carnival Luminosa visits Queensland's favorite destinations Great Barrier Reef and Airlie Beach, as well as destinations in New Caledonia (Noumea/Grande Terre island and Lifou Island), Vanuatu (Port Vila/Efate Island and Aneityum/Mystery Island), Fiji, Papua New Guinea.
Seasonally (during summer), Luminosa is deployed in Alaska (inaugural Alaskan season starts in May 2023) for 7-day roundtrips from Seattle WA. The program also includes northbound and southbound Transpacific crossings (RepositionCruises.com) between Australia and the USA via Hawaii (Honolulu).
Costa Luminosa itineraries
Costa Luminosa's itinerary program was initially based on 10-day Caribbean roundtrips out of homeport Miami Florida USA. In the summer, Luminosa operated in Europe on Mediterranean and Baltic itineraries (leaving from Stockholm and Sankt Petersburg Russia), with Transatlantic crossings on seasonal relocation ().
In January 2018, Costa Luminosa started a 106-night / 107-day World Cruise (itinerary January 6 - April 22) roundtrip from Venice Italy, The around-the-world voyage visited a total of 41 ports and popular travel destinations, like the Caribbean, Panama Canal (transit), Pacific Mexico, USA (California, Hawaii), South Pacific Islands, Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia (Singapore / 2 overnights), Suez Canal (transit), For the full list of ports of call see in the ship's wiki section.
For winter 2020-2021 Costa planned for Luminosa a South America program based on 7-night roundtrips from Santos (Brazil) visiting Buenos Aires (Argentina), Itajai (Brazil), and Montevideo (Uruguay). However, this program was canceled and replaced with Eastern Mediterranean (Adriatic) roundtrips leaving from Italy to ports in Greece and Croatia.
Costa Luminosa's 2022-2023-2024 schedule listed mainly 7-day Mediterranean itineraries leaving from homeports in Italy (Trieste, Venice-Marghera, Genoa), Spain (Barcelona) and France (Marseille). The program also included a 108-day World Cruise (roundtrip from Genoa) - read more in the ship's Wiki section.
Carnival Luminosa - user reviews and comments
Photos of Carnival LuminosaAdd Photo
Carnival Luminosa ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
As of today, July 7, CCL-Carnival Cruise Line fans can register in order to be the “first to know” about the itineraries and special sale...July 7, 2022
- Cruise Industry
Costa Luminosa cruise ship starts for CCL as Carnival Luminosa in November from Brisbane (Australia)
CCL-Carnival Cruise Line announced that Costa's ship Luminosa will join the fleet of Carnival in September 2022 and will start guest operations as...June 16, 2022
The Portuguese Navy rescued a crew member from Costa's ship Luminosa Tuesday night, April 26. The operation was a medical rescue for a crew who had...April 27, 2022
- Cruise Industry
On Thursday, April 7th, Costa Firenze debuted in Genoa (Milan, Italy), inaugurating the restart of Costa Cruises' operation from the port city. In...April 8, 2022
- Cruise Industry
Costa Cruises continues the line's gradual restart plan for the year. From March 5, the date on which the newbuild Costa Toscana will set sail for...February 14, 2022
Costa Cruises' ship Luminosa has requested medical evacuation on Wednesday, December 15, of 2 crew members who needed medical assistance on land. At...December 17, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Costa Cruises announced it would change its ship deployment for the upcoming Brazilian season (winter 2021-2022). The company said the Smeralda ship...November 17, 2021
- Cruise Industry
On Tuesday, October 26, Turku Finland-based shipbuilder Meyer Turku held the 2nd part of the traditional “coin ceremony” for ...October 27, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Costa Cruises' latest LNG-powered ship Costa Toscana started sea trials on Monday, October 11, according to Turku Finland-based shipbuilder Meyer...October 12, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Costa Firenze became the 4th Costa Cruises' ship to sail again in 2021, following Costa Smeralda, Costa Luminosa, Costa Deliziosa, after the line...July 5, 2021
- show more news
Other Carnival Cruise Line cruise ships
Carnival Luminosa Wiki
Luminosa is Costa's 1st of two Luminosa-Class liners (inaugural cruise on June 3, 2009), with sistership Costa Deliziosa. Both are hybrid Vista-Spirit class designed and Panamax vessels, which allows them to transit through Panama Canal's old locks. Luminosa was christened (together with Costa Pacifica) on June 5, 2009, in Port Genoa. This was the industry's first dual-christening ceremony and also a Guinness World Record. Another fun fact is that both liners were launched in their respective shipyards on the same day - Luminosa in Venice (Marghera yards) and Pacifica in Genoa (Sestri Ponente yards).
For summer 2016 season, Costa Cruises introduced new shore tours to Moscow (Russia). The unique shore excursion was part of Costa Luminosa's 2016 Baltic cruise itinerary program in Northern Europe. The new tour to Moscow is during ship's overnight port stay in St Petersburg and deals prices are inclusive of 8 hours high-speed train travel on the Sapsan railway.
Costa Luminosa's last Master was Captain Pietro Sinisi - with Costa Cruises since 1995, Captain since 2008.
Costa Luminosa World Cruise 2023 (canceled)
Next table shows Costa Luminosa's "World Cruise 2023" itinerary. The 108-day Transoceanic voyage, along with numerous European itineraries in the Mediterranean (total 151 voyages) was canceled after the shipowner Carnival Corporation decided in June 2022 to transfer the ship to CCL-Carnival Cruise Line.
|Date / Time||Port|
|29 Dec 18:00||Departing from Genoa-Milan, Italy|
|30 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||Marseille, France|
|31 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||Barcelona, Spain|
|01 Jan 08:00 - 18:00||Valencia, Spain|
|03 Jan 09:00 - 18:00||Valletta, Malta|
|04 Jan 07:00 - 17:00||Catania, Sicily Italy|
|05 Jan 07:00 - 13:00||Naples, Italy|
|06 Jan 09:00 - 18:00||Genoa|
|07 Jan 08:00 - 18:00||Marseille|
|08 Jan 08:00 - 14:00||Barcelona|
|11 Jan 08:00 - 20:00||Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands|
|12 Jan 08:00 - 20:00||Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands|
|15 Jan 08:00 - 19:00||Mindelo, Sao Vicente Island, Cape Verde|
|20 Jan 08:00 - 12:00||Macapa, Brazil|
|22 Jan 09:00 - 23 Jan 22:00 (overnight)||Manaus, Brazil Amazon|
|25 Jan 08:00 - 18:00||Santarem, Brazil Amazon|
|26 Jan 17:00 - 17:15||Macapa, Brazil|
|28 Jan 07:00 - 19:00||Belem, Brazil|
|31 Jan 14:00 - 20:00||Recife, Brazil|
|01 Feb 08:00 - 14:00||Maceio, Brazil|
|02 Feb 09:00 - 18:00||Salvador de Bahia, Brazil|
|05 Feb 08:00 - 06 Feb 17:00 (overnight)||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|09 Feb 10:00 - 19:00||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|12 Feb 08:00 - 18:00||Port Stanley, East Falkland Island|
|14 Feb 08:00 - 15 Feb 18:00 (overnight)||Punta Arenas, Chile Antarctica|
|17 Feb 08:00 - 18 Feb 18:00 (overnight)||Ushuaia, Argentina|
|21 Feb 08:00 - 20:00||Puerto Madryn, Argentina|
|24 Feb 08:00 - 26 Feb 18:00 (overnight)||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|01 Mar 08:00 - 20:00||Puerto Madryn, Argentina|
|03 Mar 08:00 - 05 Mar 07:00 (overnight)||Ushuaia, Argentina|
|06 Mar 08:00 - 07 Mar 18:00 (overnight)||Punta Arenas, Chile Antarctica|
|09 Mar 08:00 - 18:00||Port Stanley, East Falkland Island|
|12 Mar 08:00 - 16:00||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|15 Mar 08:00 - 16 Mar 16:00||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|18 Mar 09:00 - 20:00||Ilheus, Brazil|
|19 Mar 07:00 - 20:00||Salvador de Bahia, Brazil|
|21 Mar 08:00 - 14:00||Recife, Brazil|
|24 Mar 09:00 - 20:00||Belem, Brazil|
|26 Mar 08:00 - 12:00||Macapa, Brazil|
|27 Mar 08:00 - 22:00||Santarem, Brazil Amazon|
|29 Mar 07:00 - 30 Mar 18:00 (overnight)||Manaus, Brazil Amazon|
|01 Apr 17:00 - 17:15||Macapa, Brazil|
|06 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Mindelo, Sao Vicente Island, Cape Verde|
|09 Apr 07:00 - 18:00||Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canaries|
|10 Apr 08:00 - 16:00||Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canaries|
|13 Apr 12:00 - 20:00||Barcelona|
|14 Apr 09:00 - 18:00||Marseille|
|15 Apr 08:00||Arriving in Genoa|
Costa's World Cruise 2023 was priced from EUR 16150 pp (USD 16810 pp).
The voyage was also offered as the following itineraries.
- 113 days from Genoa to Trieste (2023 Dec 29) US$17560
- 106 days roundtrip from Marseilles (2023 Dec 30) US$16520
- 57 days from Marseille to Buenos Aires (2023 Dec 30) US$9000
- 56 days from Barcelona to Buenos Aires (2023 Dec 31) US$8860
- 104 days roundtrip from Barcelona (2023 Dec 31) US$16220
- 100 days roundtrip from Genoa (2024 Jan 6) US$15620
- 105 days from Genoa to Trieste (2024 Jan 6) US$16370
- 50 days from Genoa to Buenos Aires (2024 Jan 6) US$7960
- 98 days roundtrip from Marseilles (2024 Jan 7) US$15320
- 49 days from Marseille to Buenos Aires (2024 Jan 7) US$7810
- 104 days from Marseille to Trieste (2024 Jan 7) US$16220
- 96 days roundtrip from Barcelona (2024 Jan 8) US$15020
- 48 days from Barcelona to Buenos Aires (2024 Jan 8) US$7660
- 48 days from Buenos Aires to Barcelona (2024 Feb 25) US$8290
- 49 days from Buenos Aires to Marseille (2024 Feb 25) US$8450
- 50 days from Buenos Aires to Genoa (2024 Feb 25) US$8610
- 51 days from Buenos Aires to Civitavecchia-Rome (2024 Feb 25) US$8770
- 55 days from Buenos Aires to Trieste (2024 Feb 25) US$9420
Next table shows Luminosa's last cruise for Costa, priced from EUR 810/USD 850 per person.
|Date / Time||Port|
|28 Aug 17:00||Departing from Trieste, Italy|
|29 Aug 13:00 - 21:00||Port Cruz-Dubrovnik, Croatia|
|30 Aug 08:00 - 14:00||Kotor, Montenegro|
|31 Aug 10:00 - 20:00||Argostoli, Kefalonia Island Greece|
|01 Sep 08:00 - 19:00||Kerkyra, Corfu Island Greece|
|02 Sep 08:00 - 18:00||Brindisi, Italy|
|03 Sep 08:00 - 18:00||Split, Croatia|
|04 Sep 08:00||Arriving in Trieste|
Costa Luminosa World Cruise 2018
Next, are listed all ports of call included in Costa Luminosa's World Cruise 2018 itinerary.
The 106-day roundtrip from Venice (Jan 6 - April 22) was priced from USD 17390 pp (Inside Cabin with double occupancy) and up to USD 34,890 (Suite with double occupancy).
- Day 1 Venice (Italy) embarkation
- Day 2 Bari (Italy)
- Day 4 Civitavecchia / Rome (Italy)
- Day 6 Marseille (France)
- Day 7 Barcelona (Spain)
- Day 9 Casablanca (Morocco)
- Day 11 Tenerife (Canary Islands)
- Days 12-13-14-15-16 (Transatlantic crossing)
- Day 17 St. Lucia
- Day 18 Barbados
- Day 19 Grenada
- Day 22 Cartagena (Colombia)
- Day 25 Puerto Caldera (Costa Rica)
- Day 27 Puerto Quetzal (Guatemala)
- Day 30 Puerto Vallarta (Mexico)
- Day 33 San Diego (USA)
- Days 34-35 Los Angeles (USA) overnight
- Days 37-38 San Francisco (USA) overnight
- Days 39-40-41-42 (North Pacific cruising)
- Day 43 Hilo (Hawaii)
- Days 44-45-46-47 (Transpacific crossing)
- Day 48 Pago Pago (Samoa)
- Day 52 Suva (Fiji)
- Day 54 Noumea
- Days 57-58 Sydney (Australia) overnight
- Day 60 Brisbane (Australia)
- Day 63 Cairns (Australia)
- Day 68 Komodo Island (Indonesia)
- Day 69 Lombok (Indonesia)
- Day 70 Benoa (Bali Indonesia)
- Day 72 Jakarta (Indonesia)
- Days 74-75-76 Singapore (overnights)
- Day 77 Port Klang/Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Day 78 Langkawi (Malaysia)
- Days 79-80 Phuket (Thailand) overnight
- Day 83 Colombo (Sri Lanka)
- Days 84-85 Cochin (India) overnight
- Day 86 Mormugao (India)
- Days 87-88 Bombay (India) overnight
- Days 91-92 Dubai (UAE) overnight
- Days 93-94 Muscat (Oman) overnight
- Day 96 Salalah (Oman)
- Days 97-98-99-100-101-102-103 (Arabian Gulf and Suez Canal transit)
- Day 104 Heraklion (Greece)
- Day 105 Katakolon (Greece)
- Day 107 Venice (disembarkation)
Carnival Luminosa User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review