Carnival Fascination deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Carnival Fascination deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Century Harmony Cruise Line (Small Cruise Lines) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Carnival Fascination cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Carnival Fascination staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Carnival Fascination (built 1994, last refurbished in 2018 / Fun Ship 2.0, sold in 2020) is the fourth of all eight Fantasy-class Carnival cruise ships – together with Ecstasy and Sensation. and the “no balcony ships” Elation, Fantasy, Imagination, Inspiration, and Paradise.
Carnival Fascination cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1026 staterooms for 2052 passengers (max capacity is 2606 guests), served by 920 crew/staff. The ship has 10 passenger decks, 12 lounges, and bars, 3 swimming pools, 6 jacuzzies, 14 elevators.
Carnival Fascination decks with passenger cabins have a total of 54 Suites, 98 Balconies, 564 Oceanviews, 408 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes). Laundry facilities are at extra-charge – $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room). Launderettes (open between 6:30 am – 12 midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron. All laundry machines are coinless (can be operated using S&S cards only). While the ship is in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item – wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50), no dry-cleaning.
Carnival Fascination deck plan changes 2018 refurbishment review
The ship's 2018 drydock in Freeport Grand Bahama (February 4-17) resulted in the following deck plan changes (added new dining venues and bars):
- (Lido Deck 10) Guy’s Burger Joint (complimentary poolside fast-food bar serving hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries)
- (Lido Deck 10) BlueIguana Cantina (complimentary poolside Mexican restaurant for fresh-made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, with salsa bar and a variety of toppings)
- (Lido Deck 10) Blue Iguana Tequila Bar (Mexican-themed outdoor bar for frozens and beers)
- (Lido Deck 10) RedFrog Rum Bar (frozens and beers, also serves Carnival’s private label ThirstyFrog Red /draught beer)
- (Promenade Deck 9) Alchemy Bar (Carnival's “cocktail pharmacy” lounge with professional mixologists and made-to-order drinks)
- (Promenade Deck 9) Cherry On Top (bulk candy store, also selling Carnival Cruise Lines logo apparel, gifts, toys)
- (Promenade Deck 9) Bonsai Sushi Express (complimentary, at Taste Bar).
The list of deck plan changes after the ship's 2015 drydock refurbishment (October 30 - November 24, done in Freeport Bahamas) included:
- (Verandah Deck 11) the old Camp Carnival kids complex was redesigned and transformed into Camp Ocean. Also here (aft) was installed Carnival Waterworks (aquapark with Splash Zone, 2 mini racing slides for kids, and the Twister Waterslide).
- Various technical enhancements were also implemented, including shoreside power capabilities.
- Routine maintenance works included new hull coating.
During drydock 2015, the crew areas were also renovated
Carnival Fascination deck plans are property of Century Harmony Cruise Line (Small Cruise Lines). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.