Carnival Ecstasy deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Carnival Ecstasy deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Carnival Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Carnival Ecstasy cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Carnival Ecstasy staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Carnival Ecstasy (1991-built, last refurbished in 2019, Fun Ship 2.0 refurbishment in 2017) is the second of all eight Fantasy-class Carnival cruise ships - together with Fascination and Sensation, and the "no balcony ships" Elation, Fantasy, Imagination, Inspiration, Paradise.
IMPORTANT: The 31-years-old Carnival Ecstasy leaves the CCL fleet in 2022.
Carnival Ecstasy cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1026 staterooms for 2056 passengers (max capacity is 2467) served by 920 crew-staff. The boat has 13 decks (10 passenger-accessible, 5 with cabins), 12 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 6 outdoor Jacuzzis (large whirlpool hot tubs), 14 elevators.
Carnival Ecstasy decks with passenger cabins have a total of 54 Suites, 98 Balconies, 466 Oceanviews, 408 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes). Laundry facilities are at extra charge - $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room). Launderettes (open between 6:30 am - 12-midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron. All laundry machines accept coins only (can’t be operated using S&S cards). While the ship is in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item – wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50), no dry-cleaning.
Carnival Ecstasy deckplan changes 2019 refurbishment review
During the ship's 10-day drydock in 2019 (October 7-17, in Freeport Bahamas) were added a Video Arcade (24-hour, with arcade machines, motorbike simulators, foosball/table soccer), Dreams Studio (photo sessions studio), Bonsai Sushi Express (complimentary Sushi Bar, open 5-8 pm). Upgrades were made to the Fun Shops. Carpeting was replaced shipwide. Most public areas were freshened up.
Carnival Ecstasy deckplan changes 2017 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after the ship's 2017 drydock refurbishment (January 1-24) done in Freeport Bahamas included:
- (Lido Deck 10) Guy’s Burger Joint was added (complimentary poolside dining venue serving hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries )
- (Lido Deck 10) BlueIguana Cantina was added (complimentary poolside Mexican eatery for fresh-made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, with salsa bar and a variety of toppings). Also here was added the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar (Mexican-themed outdoor bar for frozens and beers).
- (Promenade Deck 9) Alchemy Bar was added (Carnival's “cocktail pharmacy” lounge with professional mixologists and made-to-order drinks). Also here was added the RedFrog Rum Bar (rum bar for frozens and beers, serving Carnival’s private label ThirstyFrog Red /draught beer).
- (Promenade Deck 9) Cherry On Top was added (bulk candy store, also selling Carnival Cruise Lines logo apparel, gifts, toys)).
- (Verandah Deck 11) the old Camp Carnival kids complex was redesigned and transformed into Camp Ocean. Also here (aft) was installed Carnival Waterworks (aquapark with Splash Zone, 2 mini racing slides for kids, and the Twister Waterslide).
Various technical enhancements were also implemented, including shoreside power capabilities. Routine maintenance works included new hull coating. During refurbishment 2017, the crew area was also renovated.
The ship's previous (2014) drydock refit and refurbishment by the "Fun Ship 2.0" program added the following venues and services:
- (deck 9) Red Frog Rum Bar, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar
- (new show programming) Hasbro Game Show, Playlist Productions, Punchliner Comedy Club.
Carnival Ecstasy deck plans are property of Carnival Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.