The world leader in luxury expeditions and only French-owned cruise line, PONANT, is unveiling an anniversary programme to celebrate 30 years of cruising all the seas of the world.
For 30 years, PONANT has been endeavouring to send “French way of life” to all the oceans of the world. The “French touch” is embodied by a French crew for whom gastronomy and discreet service take pride of place. Onboard limited-capacity expedition yachts, guests access, in a privileged manner, preserved territories in conditions that offer unrivalled standards of service and comfort.
With a fleet of twelve ships, 2,000 crew and 460 departures planned for 2021, PONANT will sail all the world's seas faithful to exceptional destinations: the Arctic, Antarctic, Alaska, Amazon, Kimberley, Orinoco, Papua New Guinea, Scattered Islands, and soon even the geographic North Pole, which is the roof of the world.
PONANT's programme to celebrate the 30th anniversary includes:
- For the most loyal customers, Ponant Yacht Club members, the cruise line is proposing two exceptional itineraries which echo two regions of the world, emblematic for the company: Ponant Islands and Wallis & Futuna.
- Aboard its ships, passengers will be able to buy a collection of limited-edition travel accessories and clothing celebrating the 30th anniversary.
- PONANT will be organising a series of events in Bordeaux, Brussels, Lille, Lyon, Marseille and Paris so as to meet its partner travel agents.
- This year will also be the launch year for the two first vessels in the new PONANT EXPLORERS series, Le Champlain and Le Laperouse.
- A book retracing the history of the cruise line will be released during the autumn.
- A documentary film will close the year of celebration.