American Cruise Lines released its schedule of voyages for 2019-2020 season. These include over 10 small ships, such as the line's new contemporary river boat series. The cruise line is also providing more choices for the length of sailings along its most frequented routes, with itineraries from 5 to 22 days in length.
Later in 2018, American Cruise Lines will reveal its first modern river boat, American Song, which is due to sail from New Orleans. The vessel will offer line's Lower Mississippi River itineraries between October-December 2018. Song will join paddlewheelers Queen of the West and American Pride and sail along Lewis and Clark’s storied route.
Also, coming in 2019, American Harmony will sail on Mississippi. The newest coastal ships of American Cruise Lines will serve both East and West coast.
The 2019-2020 plan includes:
- New Coastal Ships: American Constitution & American Constellation
- New Modern Riverboats: American Harmony & American Song
Itineraries & Ships by region 2019-2020:
- The Pacific Northwest: Puget Sound & Alaska (2 ships): American Constellation & American Spirit
- Columbia & Snake Rivers (3 river boats): American Pride, American Song & Queen of the West
- The Northeast & Southeast Coasts (3 ships): New England, Maine, Hudson River, Chesapeake Bay, Charleston, South Carolina to Florida: American Constitution, American Star & Independence
- The Entire Mississippi River Region including Ohio River & Cumberland River (3 river boats): American Harmony, America & Queen of the Mississippi.