Starting November 7, SeaDream offers its passengers a total of 22 roundtrips from Bridgetown Barbados. The season comprises 8 types of 6- to 8-night voyages and also features visits to St Vincent and Grenada.
All 3 countries are open to Americans. The announcement comes after a successful summer season (June-September 2020) with mini-cruises along Norway's coast.
The Barbados homeporting (winter season of SeaDream I) begins with a 21-day Transatlantic crossing from Oslo Norway. The relocation itinerary (RepositionCruises.com) visits Skagen Denmark and Southampton UK before heading to the Caribbean.
The line’s Barbados winter season destinations feature:
- Bridgetown Barbados (with UNESCO Heritage Sites and history dating back to 1628)
- Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Port Elizabeth, Bequia, St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Canouan Island, St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Mayreau, St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Tobago Cays, St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Union Island, St Vincent and the Grenadines
- St George’s Grenada
As in Norway, SeaDream Cruises is launching the Barbados winter season with only one superyacht - SeaDream 1. The sistership SeaDream 2 was suspended through April 17, 2021 (first departure / 13-day Transatlantic from Barbados to Malaga Spain).