Azamara Pursuit deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Azamara Pursuit deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Azamara Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Azamara Pursuit cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Azamara Pursuit staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Azamara Pursuit (built 2001, acquired in 2018, last refurbished in 2018) is the third of all three identical R-class Azamara cruise ships – together with the fleetmates Azamara Quest and Azamara Journey. The ship was initially built forRenaissance Cruises (named "R Eight" between 2001–2003). The vessel was also operated under the names Minerva II (for Swan Hellenic, 2003–2007), Royal Princess (for Princess Cruises, 2007–2011) and Adonia (P&O UK, 2011-2018, when joined the Azamara Club’s fleet). Of this class (with the same design) are the following ships in the fleets of Oceania Cruises (Insignia, Nautica, Regatta, Sirena) and Princess Cruises (Pacific, Ocean).
Azamara Pursuit cruise ship deck plan has a total of 355 staterooms for 686 passengers (max capacity is 781 guests), served by 410 crew/staff. The ship has 9 passenger decks, 4 restaurants, 5 lounges and bars, 2 pools (one Spa), 2 jacuzzies, 4 elevators, self-serve launderette (Deck 7). There are no dedicated kids or teen areas (clubs, play rooms) or special programming. Occasionally, mainly during summer or on holiday itineraries when there are 25 or more kids booked, for the duration of the cruise Royal Caribbean (RCI) provides the ship with a professional youth counselor.
The Azamara Cruises Pursuit is a top luxury ship with all-inclusive fares. Azamara Club cruise prices include the following drinks and services (complimentary throughout the voyage):
- Alcohol (a selection of 30+ standard spirits, incl schnapps, whiskies, bourbons, vodkas, rums, gins, brandy, liqueurs), cocktails (a selection of 30 long drinks), beers (Budweiser, Bud Light, Beck’s), locally sourced boutique wines by the glass (1 red and 1 white each day throughout the voyage), bottled water, soda / soft beverages, specialty coffees-teas
- tips (gratuities)
- Room Service (professional personal butler service for Suite passengers, concierge service for all the rest)
- Self-service launderette (laundry room /Deck 7)
- Shuttle (transfers) to and from the ship
- Azamara TV onboard program, daily newsletter.
Azamara Pursuit deck plan changes 2018 refurbishment review
The ship's last drydock refurbishment (following the transfer from PandO) resulted in the following changes:
- Large touch screen displays were installed in several areas around the ship. They allow passengers (for free) to send digital postcards, explore world atlas maps and also provide Azamara Cruises itineraries and ports of call information.
- On Deck 4, Inspiration Center has a 98-inch touchscreen (interactive system provides information on future cruises - itineraries, ports, excursions).
- On Deck 10, The Drawing Room (Library) and the Living Room both have interactive tabletops (used for sending digital postcards, Scribble app, Internet / social media websites).
- All public areas (restaurants, bars, lounges) were re-furnitured.
- All cabins and suites were redesigned and received new furnisture, carpeting, wall covers, fabrics, shelving, curtains, bedding sets (pillows, duvets), new lighting and flat TVs (interactive system). All bathrooms were redesigned. All high-grade Suites received modern furniture, dining tables, drapes, media consoles and sound systems.
- The shipboard Wi-Fi coverage was upgraded to shipwide (via “Pervasive Wi-Fi” system).
- The new Interactive TV system (in all cabins) offers movies on demand, live TV programming, onboard event schedules, weather updates, itinerary/port information. The system also allows shore excursion booking through the TV, as well as room service ordering.
P&O Adonia deck plans
On September 26, 2017, Azamara Club Cruises (RCCL Royal Caribbean subsidiary company) announced an agreement with P&O UK (Carnival Corporation subsidiary company) to purchase the Adonia ship. The vessel joined Azamara's fleet of 2 sister-ships (Journey and Quest). The fleet transfer was scheduled for March 2018, when the vessel was renamed "Azamara Pursuit". During the scheduled drydock refurbishment, the ship's decor was changed, as well as the names of bars and lounges, cabin categories and amenities.
Adonia cruise ship deck plan has a total of 356 staterooms for 710 passengers (max capacity is 826 guests) served by 385 crew/staff, 8 passenger decks (out of 11) with 4 restaurants, 8 bars, 1 swimming pool, 2 jacuzzies, 4 elevators.
Since her refit and refurbishment in 2011, P&O cruise ship Adonia is an adults only ship (without any family- or kids dedicated venues, facilities or programmes available on board).
Note: On P&O Adonia ship, the launderette is located on deck B. This is a passenger use laundry facility (open 8am-10pm, complimentary), complete with dryers, washers, ironing boards. Detergent costs extra, or you can use your own. Dry cleaning (called Wascomat or Aquatex /eco-friendly wet cleaning) is available with service charges per item. List with dry-cleaning prices is available in all cabins.
Adonia fathom 2016 Miami-Cuba service
Between May 2016-April 2017, Adonia offered roundtrip 7-day cruises to Cuba and Dominican Republic leaving from Miami Florida. The ship was officially transferred to the fleet of the new Carnival fathom cruise line (Carnival Corporation brand established in June 2015). While in fathom service, the ship was still operated by the Carnival brand P&O Cruises UK.
During the ship's 2017 drydock refurbishment (May-June) in Freeport Bahamas were added "The Glass House" (wine bar restaurant by Olly Smith).
Azamara Pursuit deck plans are property of Azamara Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.