Oceania Regatta deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Oceania Regatta deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2023-2024-2025 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Oceania Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Oceania Regatta cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Oceania Regatta staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Oceania Regatta (1998-built as "R-Two", last refurbished in 2022, OceaniaNEXT refurbishment in 2021) is the second of the three R-class Oceania ships - together with ms Insignia (R-One), ms Nautica (R-Five) and ms Sirena (R-Four). In the Azamara fleet, MS Regatta's sisterships are Azamara Onward (R-Three), Azamara Journey (R-Six), Azamara Quest (R-Seven) and Azamara Pursuit (R-Eight).
The Regatta ship was built for Renaissance Cruises (1989-founded/2001-defunct) and operated under the name "R Two" between 1998-2002. For a year (2002-2003) the boat was named "ms Insignia", and in 2003 received the name "ms Regatta", for the Oceania brand.
MS Regatta cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 349 staterooms for 698 passengers (max capacity is 803), served by 400 crew/staff. The boat has 11 decks (9 passenger-accessible, 5 with cabins), 4 restaurants, 11 lounges and bars, 1 swimming pool, 3 outdoor Jacuzzis (large whirlpool hot tubs/1 Spa), 4 elevators, no self-service laundry facilities (laundromats).
Oceania Cruises Regatta is an "inexpensive luxury" cruise vessel. Among the Regatta's best features is her fine teak decked passenger decks and all verandas, and the luxurious dining amenities - quality linens, China (Villeroy&Boch), silver (Christofle) and crystal (Riedel).
Oceania Regatta deck plan changes 2019 refurbishment review
Regatta ship's OceaniaNEXT refurbishment 2019 (September 7-23) in Vancouver Canada resulted in the following changes:
- New public spaces include open-floor design Lobby with Reception Hall (lower level) and Upper Hall (2nd level). They are connected via Grand Staircase (decorated with railings and balustrades) and feature a large crystal chandelier (with hanging pieces of hand-painted glass).
- Grand Dining Room (aft on Deck 5) received new premium dining furniture (leather chairs with metallic bronze threading) and new crystal chandelier.
- Martinis (piano bar lounge on Deck 5) was redesigned, new silver-white marble bar top and walnut paneling were added.
- All staterooms were completely overhauled (redesigned and refurnished) and upgraded with custom-made furniture, polished wood, stone finishes, designer accessories, smart HDTVs (interactive / infotainment system with movies-on-demand and Internet), USB ports, LED lighting.
- All cabin bathrooms were overhauled and received new tiling, surfaces, fixtures, designer accessories, vanities, glass shower enclosures.
- Penthouse-Vista-Owner suite bathrooms were enlarged and upgraded with Carrara marble, onyx and polished granite tops.
Oceania's 2018-2022 refurbishment projects (ships Insignia, Nautica, Regatta, Sirena) cost the company ~USD 100 million.
Oceania Regatta deck plan changes 2016 refurbishment review
The list of deckplan changes after drydock 2016 refurbishment in Vancouver (April 24 - June 6) included:
- All passenger cabins received new decors, new furnishings and luxury fabrics.
- All cabin bathrooms were upgraded with oversized showers. Owner and Vista suite bathrooms received new vanities (made of onyx and granite).
- Penthouse Suites were remodeled like on Marina-Riviera ships.
- "Horizons" bar lounge (Deck 10) received new colors and furnishings.
- All lounges were renovated with new carpeting, chairs, premium fabrics and upholstery.
- "Martinis" bar lounge (Deck 5) and Lido Pool area (Deck 9) received new furnishings.
- Ship's Spa complex (Deck 9) was remodeled with 2 new steam rooms, while locker rooms were redecorated with new custom-made tiles and mosaics.
- Terrace Cafe (buffet on Deck 9 aft) was redecorated, and Terrace Grill station was added (similar to Marina-Riviera ships).
- Grand Bar (Deck 5) received Barista coffee machines and the amenities was upgraded with complimentary illy coffees and gourmet desserts.
- New deck games (Deck 11) include Shuffleboard and 9-hole Mini-Golf putting green.
Oceania's refurbishments 2016 project (ships Nautica, Insignia, Regatta) cost the company ~USD 50 million.
Oceania Regatta deck plans are property of Oceania Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.