Oceania Riviera deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Oceania Riviera deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Oceania Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Oceania Riviera cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Oceania Riviera staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Oceania Riviera (2012-built, last refurbished in 2019) is the newest among the Oceania cruise ships and sistership (by design) to the fleetmate MS Marina. Both vessels were constructed by Fincantieri (Italy) and designed by Y&S (Yran and Storbratten) architectural firm.
MS Riviera cruise ship deck plan has a total of 629 staterooms for 1258 passengers (max capacity is 1447) served by 800 crew-staff. The boat has 15 decks (12 passenger-accessible, 6 with cabins), 9 restaurants (including 6 speciality / 4 complimentary, 2 surchargeable), 12 lounges and bars, 1 swimming pool, 3 Jacuzzis (large outdoor whirlpool hot tubs), 6 elevators, no self-service laundry/laundromats.
Oceania Cruises Riviera is among the "affordable luxury" ships. MS Riviera has all open deck spaces (including all cabin balconies) covered with high-quality teak. All restaurants feature luxury dining amenities (Versace bone china, Christofle silverware, Riedel crystal. The ship has an impressive artwork collection displayed in public spaces.
Oceania Riviera 2019 refurbishment review
Ship's drydock refurbishment in April 2019 (by the company's OceaniaNEXT project) resulted in several deckplan changes (details soon to be announced). What is known so far is adding a new cabin category (Owner Suite) designed by Trevor R. Howells (Los Angeles-based interior design firm).
Owner Suites are 4-room cabins furnished with Ralph Lauren Home furniture. The color scheme is white-navy blue-camel-creme. Upholstery and fabrics are in melange (stripes and solids), with pops in silver-gold-metallic.
- Suite's foyer features premium wood paneling and stone flooring (limestone, black cabochon). The in-cabin bar is mahogany and with a quartzite stone top.
- Suite's living room has floor-ceiling windows, Grimaldi-weave sail white fabrics, self-playing piano (made from polished ebony - black hardwood), sectional sofa (with navy blue cushions), mahogany lounge chair.
- Suite's dining room has a Mayfair table and Barrett Medium Knurled chandelier (natural brass).
- Master bedroom has a King-size bed, Mayfair Bergere armchairs, nickel-trimmed lighting.
- Suite's wraparound balcony is premium teak-floored and fitted with custom-made (by Ralph Lauren) outdoor lounge furniture.
Oceania Riviera deck plans are property of Oceania Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.