Oceania Marina deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Oceania Marina deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Oceania Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Oceania Marina cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Oceania Marina staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Oceania Marina (built 2011, last refurbished in 2016) is the first of the two newly-built (and newest) Oceania ships - together with ms Riviera. Both Oceania vessels were constructed in Italy and designed by the world-renowned Y&S firm (Petter Yran and Bjorn Storbratten architectural design).
MS Marina cruise ship deck plan has a total of 629 staterooms for 1258 passengers (max capacity is 1447 guests), served by 800 crew/staff. The ship has 11 passenger decks (out of 15), 9 restaurants (of which 4 specialities at no charge and 2 surchargeable), 12 lounges and bars, 1 pool, 3 jacuzzies, 6 elevators, no self-service laundry/laundromats.
Oceania Cruises Marina ship offers "affordable luxury" deals. Like all her fleet mates, Marina has open decks and all cabin balconies fully covered with high-quality teak. Marina also boasts top-luxury dining amenities, such as Versace china, Christofle silver, Riedel crystal, and an impressive contemporary artworks collection displayed in public spaces throughout the ship.
Oceania Marina 2020 refurbishment review
Ship's drydock refurbishment in May 2020 (by company's OceaniaNEXT project) will result in several deckplan changes (details soon to be announced). What is known so far is adding a new cabin category (Owner Suite) designed by Trevor R. Howells (Los Angeles-based interior design firm).
- Owner Suites are 2-room cabins furnished with Ralph Lauren Home furniture. The colour scheme is white-navy blue-camel-creme. Upholstery and fabrics are in melange (stripes and solids), with pops in silver-gold-metallic.
- Suite's foyer features premium wood panelling and stone flooring (limestone, black cabochon). The in-cabin bar is mahogany and with a quartzite stone top.
- Suite's living room has floor-ceiling windows, Grimaldi-weave sail white fabrics, self-playing piano (made from polished ebony - black hardwood), sectional sofa (with navy blue cushions), mahogany lounge chair.
- Suite's dining room has a Mayfair table and Barrett Medium Knurled chandelier (natural brass).
- Master bedroom has a King-size bed, Mayfair Bergere armchairs, nickel-trimmed lighting.
- Suite's wraparound balcony is premium teak-floored and fitted with custom-made (by Ralph Lauren) outdoor lounge furniture.
Oceania Marina deck plans are property of Oceania Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.