Oceania Marina deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Oceania Marina deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Oceania Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Oceania Marina cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Oceania Marina staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Oceania Marina (2011-built, last refurbished in 2020) is the first of the two newly-built (and newest) Oceania cruise ships - together with MS Riviera. Both Oceania vessels were constructed in Italy and designed by the world-renowned Y&S firm (Petter Yran and Bjorn Storbratten architectural design).
MS Marina cruise ship deck plan has a total of 629 staterooms for 1258 passengers (max capacity is 1447) served by 800 crew-staff. The boat has 15 decks (12 passenger-accessible, 6 with cabins), 9 restaurants (including 6 speciality / 4 complimentary, 2 surchargeable), 12 lounges and bars, 1 swimming pool, 3 Jacuzzis (large outdoor whirlpool hot tubs), 6 elevators, no self-service laundry/laundromats.
Oceania Cruises Marina ship offers "affordable luxury" deals. Like all fleetmates, MS Marina's all open decks (including the cabin balconies) fully covered with high-quality teak. Marina also boasts top-luxury dining amenities, such as Versace china, Christofle silver, Riedel crystal, and an impressive contemporary artworks collection displayed in public spaces throughout the ship.
Oceania Marina 2020 refurbishment review
The ship's drydock refurbishment in May 2020 (by the company's OceaniaNEXT project) resulted in several deckplan changes (details to be announced soon). What is known so far is adding a new cabin category (Owner Suite) designed by Trevor R. Howells (Los Angeles-based interior design firm).
- Owner Suites are 2-room cabins furnished with Ralph Lauren Home furniture. The color scheme is white-navy blue-camel-creme. Upholstery and fabrics are in melange (stripes and solids), with pops in silver-gold-metallic.
- The suite's foyer features premium wood paneling and stone flooring (limestone, black cabochon). The in-cabin bar is mahogany and with a quartzite stone top.
- The suite's living room has floor-ceiling windows, Grimaldi-weave sail white fabrics, self-playing piano (made from polished ebony - black hardwood), sectional sofa (with navy blue cushions), mahogany lounge chair.
- The suite's dining room has a Mayfair table and Barrett Medium Knurled chandelier (natural brass).
- The Master Bedroom has a King-size bed, Mayfair Bergere armchairs, nickel-trimmed lighting.
- The suite's wraparound balcony is premium teak-floored and fitted with custom-made (by Ralph Lauren) outdoor lounge furniture.
Oceania Marina deck plans are property of Oceania Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.