Kuching is a port city and the capital of the Sarawak state (Malaysia) The city is located on Sarawak River on the Borneo Island. The city has population of around 325,000. Kuching is a major food travel tourism destination and one of the the main gateways for visiting the island of Borneo. Among the best tourist attractions are:
- Kuching Wetlands National Park (former Sarawak Mangrove Forest Reserve) is located some 30 km (19 ml) from the city and covers an area of around 170 km2.
- Bako National Park covers an area of around 27 km2.
- Semenggoh Wildlife Centre
- Rainforest World Music Festival is an annual 3-day long festival celebrating the world music's diversity.
- The Astana palace (built 1870) is located on the Sarawak River's north bank (opposite the Kuching Waterfront).
- Fort Margherita (built 1879) is an English castle designed to protect the port from pirates.
- Kuching Cat Museum (founded 1993) is the world's first of its kind. It has all 4 galleries with over 4000 artefacts and paintings related to cats. Among those is a mummified cat from ancient Egypt.
- Sarawak State Museum (built 1891) is Borneo's oldest museum. It displays indigenous arts and crafts, as well as collections of local animals.
Highlights: Ft Margherita, Matang & Semenggoh Wildlife Centres, Sarawak Cultural Villager, City,
The Kuching cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Kuching, Borneo, Malaysia.
If you lose the Kuching location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Kuching cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Kuching, Borneo, Malaysia. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
8 October, 2017
11 October, 2017
15 October, 2017
22 October, 2017
24 October, 2017