MS Filia Rheni II cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Saga River Cruises (Saga Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Filia Rheni II cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Deluxe Window Cabin
Layout (floor plan)
|Staterooms number:||22 (A), 25 (B), 8 (C)|
|Cabin size:||150 ft2 / 14 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Middle (B, C), 3-Upper (A)|
|Type (categories):||(A, B, C) Deluxe Stateroom with Large Window|
Porthole Window Cabin
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||145 ft2 / 14 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 1-Main|
|Type (categories):||(E, D) Stateroom with Porthole Window|
MS Filia Rheni II cabins review
None of the Filia Rheni (fka Viking Danube) cabins has a private balcony. The ship also has no Suite or Veranda (full Balcony) accommodations. Highest category cabins (A and B) are with wall-to-wall picture windows. C-category cabins are with a half-height window. The number of all cabin categories is 5 (max capacity of 2 guests per cabin).
The ship has 4 pairs of connecting cabins (offered individually or can be combined to a suite). These rooms are connected by a dividing wall (pushed back it creates a sleeping area and a sitting room). These rooms numbers are 304-306, 305-307, 308-310, 309-311.
Follows the review of Filia Rheni staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (size 79 x 63 inches / 200 x 160 cm, in all Deluxe Cabins, with optional twin-bed configuration) and Sofa/Pullman beds (size 75 x 31 inches / 190 x 80 cm, in Standard Cabins). All accommodations feature ample under beds space for suitcases, dimmer lighting, wardrobe with hangers.
- All Deluxe cabins (categories A, B and C) have an opening Panoramic Window (size 6,6 x 3,3 ft / 2 x 1 m), while all Standard cabins (categories C and D) have a not-opening Large Window (size 6,6 x 1,6 ft / 2 x 0,5 m).
- Private bathroom with glass door shower, “L’Occitane” premium bath products (bathrobe/slippers provided upon request).
- Phone (direct dial), mini-fridge, personal safe, hairdryer, bowl with fresh fruits, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily).
- Individual climate control, 220V / 115V voltage.
- 26-inch HD flat TV, news and movie channels (CNN, CNBC, NG, MGM, Sky Cinema), and “View From the Bridge” (real-time webcam views).
- Complimentary laundry (no self-service onboard laundromats).
- Free of charge Wi-Fi internet (shipwide coverage).
MS Filia Rheni II cabin and suite plans are property of Saga River Cruises (Saga Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.