MS Fram cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Hurtigruten en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Fram cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Staterooms number:||6 (MG), 14 (M2)|
|Cabin size:||MG (270-290 ft2 / 25-27 m2), M2 (160-215 / 15-20 m2)|
|Balcony size:||included (MG)|
|Location (on decks):||5, 6|
|Type (categories):||(MG) Aft-Facing Grand Suite with Balcony, (M2) Mini Suite with Window|
Arctic Superior Outside Cabin
|Staterooms number:||14 (F2), 32 (U2)|
|Cabin size:||F2 (170-260 ft2 / 16-24 m2), U2 (110-120 ft2 /10-11 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||F2 (3, 5), U2 (5, 6)|
|Type (categories):||(F2, U2) Arctic Superior Outside / oceanview staterooms|
Polar Outside Cabin
|Staterooms number:||3 (FJ), 35 (N), 2 (SD)|
|Cabin size:||SD (110-120 ft2 / 10-11 m2), N (110-140 ft2 / 10-13 m2), FJ (170-225 ft2 / 16-21 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||N-SD (deck 3), FJ (forward on deck 5)|
|Type (categories):||(SD, N2, N4, FJ-obstructed) Polar Outside / oceanview staterooms|
Polar Inside Cabin
|Cabin size:||110-140 ft2 / 10-13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||5, 6|
|Type (categories):||(I) Polar Inside / interior staterooms|
MS Fram cabins review
Standard amenities offered in each of the MS Fram cabins include Queen-size double bed (convertible to twins, under-bed storage for suitcases), bedside cabinets, wall-mounted reading lamps, LED ceiling lights, mirrored vanity table (writing desk) with armchair, low table with lounge chairs (some have 2-seater sofa), wardrobe, electronic safe box (in the closet), coffee/tea making facility (kettle, tray with packed coffee and teas), phone (intercom), smart HDTV (satellite reception, infotainment system, wall-mounted), mini-bar (refrigerator), carpet flooring, individually controlled air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom (WC / wall-mounted toilet, glass shower, single-sink vanity, magnifying mirror, towels, bathrobes, hairdryer), 220V power outlets, USB ports.
Follows the review of MS Fram staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- MG-Grand Suites are with one or two rooms, most with private balconies (some with bay window), separate sitting area (sofa, chair, cocktail table), queen beds, some have bathtubs. The exception is cabin MG-601 (deck 6 owner suite), which is without balcony but has a separate bedroom/sleeping area.
- M2-Mini Suites have picture window (some with private balcony), separate sitting area, double beds.
- F1-F2-Superior Arctic cabins have Picture window, separate sitting area, double beds. They are all named after explorers from Norwegian polar expeditions.
- U-N-H cabins have Porthole window, 1 single bed, 1 sofabed, table. Some category N rooms have upper/lower beds.
- FJ-Superior Inside cabins are with double beds and a separate sitting area.
- I-Inside cabins are with single beds and sofa beds (some with upper/lower beds).
- Cabin balconies are furnished with deckchairs and low tables.
Room service is offered twice daily. Cabins SD-342 and SD-346 are wheelchair-accessible (adapted for passengers with disabilities) but also available for general booking.
By default, all cabins are with double beds and twin bed configurations must be requested in advance (upon booking). Triple and quad cabins are with Murphy Beds and Pullman Beds (upper bunk, wall-mounted). You can see stateroom furniture details on Hurtigruten Fram cabin plans and photos in the above table.
MS Fram cabin and suite plans are property of Hurtigruten . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.