MS Fram cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Hurtigruten en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Fram cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Expedition Grand Suite
|Cabin size:||260-420 ft2 / 24-39 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on decks 5, 6|
|Type (categories):||(MG) Expedition Grand Suite|
|Cabin size:||170-215 ft2 / 16-20 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 5, forward and midship on deck 6|
|Type (categories):||(M) Expedition Suite|
Arctic Superior Outside Cabin
|Staterooms number:||15 (F), 32 (U)|
|Cabin size:||F (185-250 ft2 / 17-23 m2), U (120-250 ft2 /11-23 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||F (midship on deck 3, forward on deck 5), U (forward and aft on decks 5, 6)|
|Type (categories):||(F, U) Arctic Superior Outside / Oceanview Staterooms|
Polar Outside Cabin
|Staterooms number:||3 (FJ), 39 (N)|
|Cabin size:||N (115-140 ft2 / 11-13 m2), FJ (170-225 ft2 / 16-21 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||N (deck 3), FJ (forward on deck 5)|
|Type (categories):||(N, FJ-obstructed) Polar Outside / Oceanview Staterooms|
Polar Inside Cabin
|Cabin size:||115-140 ft2 / 11-13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||3, 5, 6|
|Type (categories):||(I) Polar Inside / Interior Staterooms|
MS Fram cabins review
Follows the review of MS Fram staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- “MG Grand Suites are with one or two rooms, most with private balconies (some with bay window), separate sitting area (sofa, chair, cocktail table), queen beds, Internet access, some with a bathtub. The exception is cabin MG-601 (deck 6 owner suite), which is without a private balcony, but has a separate bedroom/sleeping area.
- “M” Mini Suites have a picture window (some with private balcony), separate sitting area, double beds.
- “F” Superior Outside cabins have a Picture Window, separate sitting area, double beds. They are all named after explorers from Norwegian polar expeditions.
- “U-N-H” Outside rooms have a Porthole Window, 1 single and 1 sofa bed, table. Some category N staterooms have upper/lower beds.
- “FJ” Superior Inside cabins are with double beds, and a separate sitting area.
- “I” Inside cabins are with single beds and sofa beds (some with upper/lower beds).
- Each of ms Fram cabiins has a private bathroom with WC/shower (hairdryer, floor is heated), mini-bar/fridge, ample wardrobe space, direct dial phone, flat TV.
- All rooms are air conditioned.
- Room service is offered twice daily.
You can see all the furniture details on Hurtigruten Fram cabin plans in the above table.
MS Fram cabin and suite plans are property of Hurtigruten . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.