River Tosca cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Egypt (Uniworld) en-suite amenities and services.
The River Tosca cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
River Tosca cabins review
Follows review of River Tosca staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- King beds (size 79 x 63 inches / 200 x 160 cm, convertible to twins, no under-bed storage), luxury bedding sets (top-quality Egyptian linens), French balcony (slide-opening, floor-ceiling window), living area with sofa, small table with 2 armchairs, side table, mirrored vanity table, built-in (full-size) closet, mini-fridge, mini-bar, personal safe, direct-dial (IDD) phone, iPod docking (media) station with alarm clock, tea/coffee maker, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily), private bathroom (separate shower/bathtub configuration, hairdryer, towels, robes, slippers, Egyptian-brand bath products- with olive oil), individual climate control, 220V outlets (plus one 110V).
- All cabins (categorized as suites) have a slide-opening Large Picture Window (forming a French balcony), flat HD-TV (satellite reception, English-language channels, including for news and movies, “View From the Bridge” /real-time webcam views).
- All suite cabins as size and amenities are the same. Their grades (from 1 to 4) are according to the deck position, which determines their booking prices.
- Each of the Presidential Suites (both located fore on Pharaoh Deck 3) has a private step-out balcony (2 chairs, shaded by the sun deck’s floor above), a separate lounge/sitting room (TV, dining area, double sofa, coffee table with 2 chairs), master bedroom (TV, vanity, large French Balcony window), large-sized closet and large bathroom with separate Spa bathtub, vanity (dual sinks), WC (bidet and shower).
- free of charge Wi-Fi internet (coverage in public areas only) and room-service (not officially advertised).
- medical service (ship doctor on call)
- Laundry service is at a charge.
- Note: All Uniworld Egypt bookings are through “Insight Tours”.
River Tosca cabin and suite plans are property of Egypt (Uniworld) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.