Viking Grace ferry cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by VIKING LINE (Ferries) en-suite amenities and services.
The Viking Grace ferry cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||SU1-SU2 (440 ft2 / 41 m2), SU3-SU4 (485 ft2 / 45 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||7 (SU3, SU4), 8 (SU1, SU2)|
|Type (categories):||(SU1) Suite Romantic, (SU2) Suite Organic, (SU3) Suite Ocean, (SU4) Suite Flow|
Suites are outside cabins with double bed (width 160 cm, with extra thick mattress), convertible sofabed (for 2 persons under 18), WC, separate full bathroom (with jacuzzi), mirrored vanity table / writing desk with chair, coffee machine, fridge (complimentary mini-bar drinks, fruits).
|Cabin size:||170 ft2 / 16 m2|
|Location (on decks):||7, 8, 9|
|Type (categories):||(PRM) Premium Stateroom|
Seaview cabin with double bed, double sofabed (for 2 persons under 18 yo).
|Max passengers:||2 (SD2), 4 (S4)|
|Cabin size:||110 ft2 / 10 m2|
|Location (on decks):||SD2 (6, 7, 8), S4 (5, 6, 7, 8)|
|Type (categories):||(S4R) Seaside Four R, (SD2) Seaside Double, (S4) Seaside Four-Bed|
These are outside cabins each with Porthole Window.
- (SD2) 1 double bed
- (S4) 1 pull-out coach, 1 lower bunk bed, 2 upper bunk beds, Porthole Window.
- (S4R "Allergy Cabin") 2 lower plus 2 upper beds, laminate flooring, furniture made of non-allergic materials
|Max passengers:||2 (I2, ID2), 3 (ID3), 4 (I4, S4R, I4R)|
|Cabin size:||110 ft2 / 10 m2|
|Location (on decks):||ID3-I4R (7), ID2 (5, 6, 8, 9), I2 (7,8), I4 (5, 6, 7, 8)|
|Type (categories):||(I4R) Inside Four R, (ID2) Inside Double, (ID3) Inside Three-Bed, (I2) Inside Two-Bed, (I4) Inside Four-Bed|
These are Interior staterooms with:
- (ID2) double bed
- (ID3) double bed plus 1 upper bunk bed / Pullman
- (I2) 1 pull-out coach, 1 lower bunk bed
- (I4) 1 pull-out coach, 1 lower bunk bed, 2 upper bunk beds
- (I4R "Allergy Cabin") 2 lower plus 2 upper beds, laminate flooring, furniture made of non-allergic materials.
|Cabin size:||210 ft2 / 19 m2|
|Location (on decks):||6|
|Type (categories):||(SF6) Seaside Family, (IF6) Inside Family|
Family cabins are two adjacent staterooms (Seaside or Inside) linked with a connecting door. Minimum capacity for booking is 3 passengers (1 adult plus 2 kids). One of the connecting cabins is with double bed, the other have 2 lower beds (sofa and bunk) plus 2 upper bunk beds.
4-Bed Budget Cabin
|Cabin size:||45 ft2 / 4 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2|
|Type (categories):||(Q4) Budget / "Truck Cabin"|
Q4 Budget (aka "Truck Cabins") are interior cabins located below car deck. Each cabin has 4 fixed beds (2 lowere plus 2 upper, width 60 cm). Budget cabins lack private / en-suite bathrooms, so their passengers must use the public restrooms (shower and WC) located in the corridor. Passengesr also make their beds. These cabins also lack power sockets.
Piccolo Single Cabin
|Cabin size:||60 ft2 / 6 m2|
|Location (on decks):||5, 8, 9|
|Type (categories):||(IP2) Inside Piccolo Two-Bed|
This is an Interior cabin with 1 lower bed (pull-out coach) and 1 upper bunk bed. These staterooms can be booked as single cabins (no single supplement is required) - the upper Pullman bed is used as extra bed.
Wheelchair-Accessible Handicap Cabins
|Max passengers:||3 (SH3), 4 (DH4, SH4, IH4)|
|Cabin size:||SH3 (140 ft2 / 13 m2), IH4 (150 ft2 / 14 m2), SH4 (195 ft2 / 18 m2), DH4 (205 ft2 / 19 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||IH4 (6, 7, 8), SH4-DH4 (6), SH3 (9)|
|Type (categories):||(IH4) Inside HC Four, (DH4) Double HC Four, (SH3) Seaside HC Three, ((SH4) Seaside HC Four|
Each of the handicap staterooms features: wider doors and turning spaces, lowered vanity table, amplified phone, captioned TV, wider bathroom (roll-in shower, fold-down shower stool or chair, lower sink, hand-held shower head). All handicap cabins are conveniently located near the ship’s elevators.
- (IH4-Inside, SH4-Seaside) 2 lower beds (1 bunk, 1 pull-out coach) plus 2 upper bunk beds
- (SH3-Seaside) 2 lower beds (1 bunk, 1 pull-out coach) plus 1 upper bunk bed
Viking Grace ferry cabins review
The cruiseferry Viking Grace has a total of 880 cabins - all air-conditioned and with en-suite bathrooms (WC, shower, washbasin). All staterooms offer as standard amenities flat TV, radio, phone. Suites and Premium cabins additionally offer hairdryer, refrigerator, double bed, double sofabed. The ferry company provides bed linens, towels and toiletries.
- Staff and crew cabins are located on decks 1 and 2.
- Cabins can't be shared - if 2 passengers are booked in a 4-bed cabin, they can't share the remaining 2 free beds with other travelers.
- Family cabins are fitted with 6 beds (2 plus 4).
- Standard cabin door width is 64 cm. Suite and handicap cabin's door width is 89 cm.
- On overnight crossings, for Suite cabins (excluding Mini Suites) Breakfast is included in the ferry ticket price. Breakfast (included for both adults and children) can be delivered via room service (in-cabin dining) or at the onboard restaurants. For en-suite dining must be filled out a room service order form and submited to the Reception (info desk) the evening before. For restaurant dining, Suite passengers must show their cabin key in the venue.
Seaside (oceanview) cabins are with large windows, Inside and Economy-class cabins are without windows. Economy cabins are located on lower decks. Suites and Premium cabins are larger and better equipped.
Suites and Seaside Premium staterooms offer additional / bonus amenities and services, including free Wi-Fi, exclusive VIP lounge access, early check-in and early boarding (excluding passengers with car parking) in Stockholm. VIP lounge's amenities include complimentary coffee, tea, bottled water, newspapers, flat TV (satellite reception).
All cabins are non-smoking and in-cabin alcohol consumption is forbidden. Cabin cleaning and sheets changing is done before port arrival. Staterooms are available during the entire crossing (also during cleaning).
Cot beds (for toddlers up to 1 year of age and weight under 10 kg) are also available, as well as bed rails for kids - provided complimentary upon request.
Viking Grace ferry cabin and suite plans are property of VIKING LINE (Ferries) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.