All Disney Cruise Line Christmas and New Year cruise offers listed here are just itineraries and not cruise deals for sale. Vessels are ordered alphabetically. Comparing all the ships in the Disney Cruise Line fleet is a most convenient way to select the best for you Holiday voyages as departures (homeports, dates), destinations (regions, visited countries), itineraries (ports of call, arrival dates, port times) and also to compare cruise prices.
CruiseMapper shows cruise prices per person. These are only indicative fares on the ship's lowest category staterooms. All rates are based on double occupancy (twin share) and don't include cruise line or travel agency promotions, group booking rates or any other special offers and discounts.
|2021 Dec 26||Disney Fantasy||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise From Port Canaveral||$8346|
|2021 Dec 29||Disney Magic||5 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise From Miami||$6145|
|2021 Dec 31||Disney Dream||3 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Port Canaveral||$3533|
|2022 Dec 17||Disney Fantasy||7 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise From Port Canaveral||$4863|
|2022 Dec 19||Disney Dream||5 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise From Miami With 2 Stops At Disney Castaway Cay||$3797|
|2022 Dec 23||Disney Wonder||5 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Baja Cruise From San Diego||$3244|
|2022 Dec 23||Disney Wish||3 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise From Port Canaveral||$3538|
|2022 Dec 23||Disney Magic||4 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise From Galveston||$3120|
|2022 Dec 24||Disney Fantasy||7 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Cruise From Port Canaveral||$7316|
|2022 Dec 24||Disney Dream||5 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise From Miami||$5672|
|2022 Dec 27||Disney Magic||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise From Galveston||$4448|
|2022 Dec 28||Disney Wonder||5 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||$3214|
|2022 Dec 29||Disney Dream||4 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Miami||$4819|
|2022 Dec 30||Disney Wish||3 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Port Canaveral||$3562|
|2022 Dec 31||Disney Fantasy||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise From Port Canaveral||$6557|
See here the Walt Disney's cruise line's Christmas and New Year's Eve special offers of the "Mickey Mouse ships" as itineraries and departure dates, and compare DCL tickets prices per person.
DCL-Disney Cruise Line's December Holiday deals are in the "must-do" list of all vacationers with fun-loving kids, and plenty of money to spend on their Xmas extravaganza. DCL's Christmas and New Year prices listed here are only suggestive, in US dollars, per person. These are the company's min fares (cheapest Inside cabins, based on double occupancy). All itineraries listed here include only information, and they are not deals for sale. December and January dates of arrival in ports of call are shown in brackets.
DCL's Xmas and New Year specials are a good choice for uniquely themed sailings on all four Disney ships. Families are able to enjoy their vacation in the company of Mickey and Minnie, all their good friends and all the bad villains in the immense family of Disney fun characters. The Walt Disney company's product combines traveling fun family, the Xmas fun itself, the New Years' Eve fireworks at sea, and not to forget the special dinner menus on the ship. All Disney ships are also full to their top decks with themed activities and modern technological innovations.
Excepting only Alaska (as a summer destination), DCL's Caribbean Holiday deals are among the most popular. On each of these voyages, passengers will be visiting the most famous of all private islands in the world - the line's Castaway Cay island in The Bahamas. Being an exclusive island for Disney ships and passengers only, Castaway Cay has all that children need for one unforgettable Xmas Disney-style vacation.
The Caribbean is operated by Disney with regular roundtrip departures from Florida (Miami, and Port Canaveral/Orlando). The Caribbean packages as destinations visit The Bahamas and the Western Caribbean. When sailing to the Western Caribbean, the itinerary visits Mexico (Cozumel and Costa Maya) combined with Grand Cayman (where are available a large number of shore excursions for booking). The Eastern Caribbean also voyages visit the islands St Thomas (USVI) and St Maarten (Netherlands Antilles).
Walt Disney's "merry time maritime" itineraries
During the Walt Disney Xmas-themed "Merrytime Voyages", passengers on each ship can enjoy the following "bow-to-stern" theme events:
- On the voyage's first night, guests can enjoy “Mickey’s Tree-Lighting Magic”, celebrated in the atrium lobby. Disney characters will be around the 3-deck-high Xmas tree and singing holiday carols.
- “Santa’s Winter Wonderland Ball” also takes place in the atrium's lobby. The guests of honor - Santa and Mrs. Claus - are welcomed with a Broadway-style show, traditional holiday tunes, and all-favorite Disney characters.
- There's a holiday storytime under the giant Xmas tree, where kids gather to hear all the classic Christmas tales, including the storytelling with the charming Mrs. Claus.
- Kids can join on the stage numerous Dickens-inspired carolers, sometimes accompanied by Disney characters, for a farewell show at the end of the cruise itinerary.
- Family-themed Disney holiday cruising activities, such as meeting Santa Claus and building gingerbread houses, are also offered fleetwide.
- Traditional for the Disney line kids holiday crafts activities are offered. Among those are decorating gingerbread men cookies and Xmas stockings, creating holiday animations, making holiday cards.
- “Deck the Deck Holiday Party” is a tropical-themed celebration hosted by Disney friends who lead signature games, such as limbo and hula hooping, along with dances enjoyed by all family members - conga line around the pool and the “Yuletide Slide”.
- A special holiday farewell celebration event is offered on the last night of each Xmas voyage. All the most popular Disney characters together with the ship's crew will perform in a musical finale. It will be guided by the mouse of all times - the Mickey Mouse.
- Santa Claus and his helpers will surprise kids at the atrium's lobby tree on Christmas Day morning. There will also be a musical performance by children and a traditional Christmas Dinner served in all the ship's dining room restaurants.
- When Disney ships visit the Bahamas and stop at the line's private island Castaway Cay during the Christmas holidays, passengers will be greeted by holiday island music, a decked-out Xmas tree, “snow flurries" (Bahamian) and Disney character meet & greets.
- On the cruise liner, expect special amenities (must be purchased in advance of sailing) available for stateroom delivery. These include holiday-themed treat baskets, gift packages, mini Xmas trees (decorated with red berries, mini carnations, ornaments, bow topper). During the Disney line's holiday cruises, the themed merchandise collection and ornaments will be available for purchase in the ship's gift shop.
- A midnight mass will be held on Christmas Eve.
- Disney sailings over Christmas will also include a special New Year's Eve party. It will feature music, sparkling wine, and the traditional midnight countdown.
Next tables show all DCL-Disney Cruise Line's Christmas New Year itineraries as ships, departure ports, call ports (dates and arrival/departure times), and deployment/regions.