All Disney Cruise Line Christmas and New Year cruise offers listed here are just itineraries and not cruise deals for sale. Vessels are ordered alphabetically. Comparing all the ships in the Disney Cruise Line fleet is a most convenient way to select the best for you Holiday voyages as departures (homeports, dates), destinations (regions, visited countries), itineraries (ports of call, arrival dates, port times) and also to compare cruise prices.
CruiseMapper shows cruise prices per person. These are only indicative fares on the ship's lowest category staterooms. All rates are based on double occupancy (twin share) and don't include cruise line or travel agency promotions, group booking rates or any other special offers and discounts.
|Date||Ship||Cruise Name||Price from|
|2019 Dec 20||Disney Wonder||7 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise From Galveston||$4784|
|2019 Dec 21||Disney Fantasy||7 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise From Port Canaveral With 2 Stops At Castaway Cay||$7003|
|2019 Dec 21||Disney Magic||5 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise From Miami||$3834|
|2019 Dec 23||Disney Dream||4 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise From Port Canaveral||$4108|
|2019 Dec 27||Disney Wonder||7 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Galveston||$6117|
|2019 Dec 28||Disney Fantasy||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise From Port Canaveral||$7695|
|2019 Dec 30||Disney Dream||4 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Port Canaveral||$4428|
|2019 Dec 30||Disney Magic||5 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Miami||$4235|
See here the Walt Disney Christmas cruises 2019-2020 New Years Eve special offers of the "Mickey Mouse ships" as itineraries and departure dates, and compare Disney tickets prices per person.
Disney Cruise Lines December Holiday deals are in the "must do" list of all vacationers with fun-loving kids, and plenty of money to spend on their Xmas extravaganza. The Disney Cruise Line Christmas and New Year prices listed here are only suggestive, in US dollars, per person. These are the Disney's min fares (cheapest Inside cabins, based on double occupancy). All Disney itineraries listed here include only information, and they are not deals for sale. December and January dates of arrival in ports of call are shown in brackets.
Disney cruise Xmas and New Year specials are a good choice for uniquely themed sailings on all four Disney ships. Families are able to enjoy their vacation in the company of Mickey and Minnie, all their good friends and all the bad villains in the immense family of Disney fun characters. The Walt Disney company's product combines traveling fun family, the Xmas fun itself, the New Years Eve fireworks at sea, and not to forget the special dinner menus on the ship. All Disney ships are also full to their top decks with themed activities and modern technological innovations.
Excepting only Alaska as Summer destination, the Disney Caribbean cruise Holiday deals are among the most popular. On each of these sailings, passengers will be visiting the most famous of all private islands in the world - the line's Castaway Cay island in The Bahamas. Being an exclusive island for Disney ships and passengers only, Castaway Cay has all that children need for one unforgettable Xmas Disney-style vacation.
The Caribbean is operated by the Walt Disney cruise line with regular round-trip departures from Florida (Miami, and Port Canaveral/Orlando). The Disney Caribbean packages as destinations offer to visit The Bahamas and the Western Caribbean. When sailing to the western Caribbean, the Disney itinerary visits Mexico (Cozumel and Costa Maya) combined with the exciting Grand Cayman - with a large number of shore excursions. Disney Eastern Caribbean deals are on voyages to the islands of St Thomas and St Maarten (St Martin).
Walt Disney's "merry time maritime" itineraries
During the Walt Disney Xmas-themed "Merrytime Voyages", passengers on each of the Disney ships can enjoy the following "bow-to-stern" theme events:
- On the voyage's first night, guests can enjoy “Mickey’s Tree-Lighting Magic”, celebrated in the atrium lobby. Disney characters will be around the 3-deck-high Xmas tree and singing holiday carols.
- “Santa’s Winter Wonderland Ball” also takes place in the atrium's lobby. The guests of honor - Santa and Mrs. Claus - are welcomed with a Broadway-style show, traditional holiday tunes, and all-favorite Disney characters.
- There's a holiday story time under the giant Xmas tree, where kids gather to hear all the classic Christmas tales, including the storytelling with the charming Mrs. Claus.
- Kids can join on the stage numerous Dickens-inspired carolers, sometimes accompanied by Disney characters, for a farewell show at the end of the cruise itinerary.
- Family-themed Disney holiday cruising activities, such as meeting Santa Claus and building gingerbread houses, are also offered fleetwide.
- Traditional for the Disney line kids holiday crafts activities are offered. Among those are decorating gingerbread men cookies and Xmas stockings, creating holiday animations, making holiday cards.
- “Deck the Deck Holiday Party” is a tropical-themed celebration hosted by Disney friends who lead signature games, such as limbo and hula hooping, along with dances enjoyed by all family members - conga line around the pool and the “Yuletide Slide”.
- A special holiday farewell celebration event is offered on the last night of each Xmas voyage. All the most popular Disney characters together with the ship's crew will perform in a musical finale. It will be guided by the mouse of all times - the Mickey Mouse.
- Santa Claus and his helpers will surprise kids at the atrium's lobby tree on the Christmas Day morning. There will also be a musical performance by children and a traditional Christmas Dinner served in all the ship's dining room restaurants.
- When Disney ships visit the Bahamas and stop at the line's private island Castaway Cay during the Christmas holidays, passengers will be greeted by holiday island music, a decked-out Xmas tree, “snow flurries" (Bahamian) and Disney character meet & greets.
- On the cruise ship, expect special amenities (must be purchased in advance of sailing) available for stateroom delivery. These include holiday-themed treat baskets, gift packages, mini Xmas trees (decorated with red berries, mini carnations, ornaments, bow topper). During the Disney line's holiday cruises, the themed merchandise collection and ornaments will be available for purchase in the ship's gift shop.
- A midnight mass will be held on Christmas Eve.
- Disney sailings over Christmas will also include a special New Years Eve party. It will feature music, sparkling wine, and the traditional midnight countdown.
Next tables show all Disney Christmas New Year cruise itineraries 2019-2020 as ships, departure ports, call ports (dates and arrival/departure times) and regions.