Disney Cruise Line
Disney Wonder Review and Specifications
Specifications of Disney Wonder
|Year built||1999 / Age : 20|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Marghera, Italy)|
|Building cost||USD 400 million|
|Owner||The Walt Disney Company|
|Operator||Disney Cruise Line|
|Speed||22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph|
|Length (LOA)||294 m / 965 ft|
|Beam (width)||32 m / 105 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||83308 gt|
|Passengers||1754 - 2456|
|Decks with cabins||6|
|Christened by||Tinkerbell ("Peter Pan" Disney movie character)|
Current itinerary of Disney Wonder
Disney Wonder current cruise is 4 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Port Canaveral. The itinerary starts on 17 Feb, 2019 and ends on 21 Feb, 2019.
|Date / Time||Port|
|17 Feb 16:00||Departing from Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida|
|18 Feb 09:30 - 17:15||Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas|
|19 Feb 08:30 - 16:45||Castaway Cay, Bahamas Disney private island|
|21 Feb 07:30||Arriving in Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida|
Review of Disney Wonder
History - construction and ownership
Disney Cruise Line is a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company (shipowner). The company was incorporated in 1996 as "Magical Cruise Company Ltd". Walt Disney also owns the Bahamian private island Castaway Cay (exclusive port of call - for Disney ships only) and an exclusive Cruise Terminal at Port Canaveral (Orlando Florida). Disney cruises are marketed as "family vacations" and feature unique and exclusive activities, such as costumed Disney Characters, adults-only deck areas, dedicated facilities for teens, kids and infants-toddlers, signature (trademarked) shipboard facilities and activities, themed live entertainment.
The 83,308-ton, 1,750-passenger ship Disney Wonder caters mostly to families with small children, so the adults-only “quiet places” and entertainment areas are your special place to be if running and screaming little angels and devils are not your kinds of fun.
One of the best cruise ships for families with kids, the Disney ship Wonder features a classic 1930’s ocean liner design – an elongated black hull and two bright red funnels. The Disney cruise ship Disney Wonder is mostly associated with its Art Nouveau decor, Disney characters all around, “Mickeys” everywhere, amazing onboard children’s programs with age-proper activities, excellent service and really great family fun cruises for kids.
Probably the best thing about this Disney fleet mate is that the Disney Lines Wonder ship sails Alaska since 2011 - the newest Disney cruise ship destination with the best Disney deals on Alaska cruises and excursions.
The Disney ship Wonder was launched in 1999 to double company’s passenger capacity with another set of nearly thousand of some of the best equipped, largest staterooms at sea. Like all Disney ships, the Disney Cruise Line Wonder ship’s primary market is families with small kids (mostly younger than 8). Besides them, the Disney Wonder ship CLIENTELE consists also of an ever-growing number of honeymooners and travelers without kids, simply enjoying the oversized Disney ship accommodations, the adults-only areas, and all the Disney details – both on board and on Castaway Cay.
The Disney Wonder ship DRESS CODE is day resort casual (all ship areas) and evening cruise casual (no shorts-jeans-swimwear), for men pants and jackets (no ties), and summer dresses for women. One semi-formal night (the Captain’s Reception), one formal night (not mandatory; most passengers don’t participate in it) and one “Pirate Night” (people dress in pirate attire).
Disney Wonder TIPS are the US $12 PP per day (charged to passengers' onboard accounts automatically or pre-payed), given respectively to waiters $8 (dining room servers $4, assistant servers $3, head servers $1) and cabin stewards $4. Additionally, bar drinks and deck service areas have a 15% tipping added to your bill.
Cruise itinerary program
Disney Wonder itinerary program is based on 7-day Alaska cruises departing from Vancouver BC, Mexican Riviera roundtrips sailing out of San Diego CA, Western and Eastern Caribbean roundtrips from Galveston TX. Feature port destinations include the Disney Cruise Line’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
Disney Wonder is also the ship that operates Panama Canal transition cruises on repositioning - before and after its Alaskan cruise program during summer for roundtrip departures from homeport Vancouver (BC Canada).
In Spring 2020, for the first time from New Orleans, Disney scheduled a total of five roundtrip itineraries on the homeported here Disney Wonder.
- The 7-day Bahamian Cruise (Feb 7-14) visits Nassau, Castaway Cay Island, Key West FL.
- The 7-day Western Caribbean Cruise (Feb 14-21) visits Mexico (Cozumel), Grand Cayman, Jamaica (Falmouth).
- The 6-day voyage (Feb 21-27) visits Cozumel and Grand Cayman.
- The 4-day voyages (Feb 27 - Mar 2, and March 2-6) visit Cozumel.
- Followed a 14-day Panama Canal repositioning to San Diego.
Most Disney Wonder staterooms are 225-260-sq. foot Balcony rooms. There are a total of 877 staterooms (of which 22 Suites, 362 Balcony rooms, 256 inside) in 21 categories. The largest aboard Disney Wonder are the Royal Suites (845 ft2, plus 185 ft2 balconies).
All Disney Wonder cabins boast sizes larger than the industry average, with the majority of them offering a separate bedroom and living room areas, a deep convertible sofa, a bunk bed (folding down from the ceiling, with safety rails, 2 beds convertible to a queen.
Additionally, Disney Wonder family cruise cabins for families of 5 have a Murphy bed (wall-mounted). Plenty of storage space (the suitcases store well under the bed), subtle maple furniture, a closet with a dresser, a desk/dressing table, a flat TV with all Disney channels, 2 portable “Wave Phones” (you can text and talk on them throughout the ship), 2 bathrooms (one with toilet-sink, one with tub-shower-sink), a hairdryer. Balcony cabins also have 2 chairs and a small table on the veranda. Standard bathroom amenities by the premium H2O Plus cosmetics (soap-shampoo-lotion, suite guests get additional offerings), Euro-top mattresses, Egyptian cotton linens, luxurious bath towels, upon request – cribs and diaper genies.
Disney Wonder suites are of 3 types (1 and 2-bedrooms), featuring dining tables, Jacuzzis, huge balconies. The Walt and Royal Suites are the Wonder ship’s biggest accommodations. In addition, suite guests can enjoy a memory foam pillow, comfortable duvets, robes, and slippers, plus the main dining room’s menu available as a room service option.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Disney Wonder ship dining experiences include the Disney Line’s rotational dining system pertaining to the ship’s 3 main restaurants (you dine each night in a different restaurant, accompanied by the same companions and waiters), with 2 dining times (6:15 and 8:15 pm, table number, and rotations are on your dining tickets). The “Animator’s Palate” room features numerous special lighting effects and animations (including the menu holograms, scenes transform from B&W sketches to full-color animated images), the “Parrot Cay” is the Caribbean-themed (a delicious seafood buffet and great salad choices) and the most formal of the three is the upscale “Triton’s” restaurant (the last two are also open for breakfast and lunch). All main dining rooms offer free drinks during dinner, a wine purchase program.
Disney Wonder food is really wondrous – all is made on the ship, quality ingredients, beautifully prepared, with “light” choices at dinner, a separate kids menu.
“Palo” is the Wonder ship’s specialty dining option – an adults-only elegant restaurant (Northern Italian (Med) cuisine), open daily for Champagne brunch and dinner (reservations are required, guests are allowed to book only 1 brunch and 1 dinner per sailing).
On Deck 9 is located the “Beach Blanket” buffet – an indoor/outdoor casual dining venue (breakfast and lunch) with salads, sandwiches, Mickey waffles, cookies, and fruits, with a made-to-order omelet station. Other excellent venues to dine casually are the “Pinocchio’s Pizzeria”, “Pluto’s Dog House” (burgers and hot dogs, chicken tenders) and the Goofy’s Galley (wrap sandwiches, a great selection of fruits, ice-cream). The Deck 9 self-serve beverage station offers free juices and sodas.
24-hour room service (Continental breakfast, soups, and salads, cheese, chicken, etc). Suite guests can order from the main restaurant's menus.
Follows the complete list of Disney Wonder restaurants and food bars.
- Triton’s Restaurant / Lumiere's (462-seat forward Dining Room, serving Breakfast and 3-course menu for Lunch; with 2 Dinner seatings 5:30 p.m.-6 p.m. and 8 p.m.-8:30 p.m.)
- Parrot Cay Restaurant / Carioca's (462-seat aft Dining Room for Breakfast and Buffet Lunch; with 2 dinner seatings/4-course menu).
- Animator’s Palate Restaurant (462- seat aft Dining Room, animator’s studio design, features favorite Disney-character dinner shows; serves complimentary drinks; Rotational Dining with two fixed Dinner seatings – at 5:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.)
- Tiana's Place (dinner-only main dining room drawing inspiration from Disney's "The Princess and the Frog.")
- Cabanas (self-service complimentary restaurant with American cuisine, pasta, sushi)
- Pinocchio’s Pizzeria (outdoor complimentary restaurant, poolside)
- Beach Blanket Buffet (indoor/outdoor fast-food eatery, complimentary
- Pluto’s Dog House (quick service fast food restaurant, complimentary)
- Goofy’s Galley (quick service outdoor fast food restaurant, complimentary)
- Palo (130-seat Italian specialty restaurant; adults-only, reservation-only; aft location; bookings via the internet or on board).
- O’Gill’s Pub (open from about noon to midnight, sports bar/Irish pub, with English decor, live music, large TVs, classic table games, full bar service, Martini Tastings).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Most of the Disney Wonder kids facilities and public rooms are located on Decks 3-4-5 and are interconnected by its 3-deck high atrium, while the Wonder ship’s 3 pools are on Decks 9 and 10. Four locations onboard offer Internet access: the teen-only “Vibe” club (Deck 11), the children-only “Edge” club (Deck 2), the “Promenade Lounge” (Deck 3, all ages, open 24-hours) and the adults-only “Cove Cafe” you can borrow a laptop from the cafe).
The Disney Lines Disney Wonder ship spa, sport, and fitness fun starts with the Deck 9’s pool area (3 age-specific swimming pools) and the 200-ft long waterslide. The “Mickey’s Pool” (aft) is kids-only, with a 385 sq. foot pool extension for not yet toilet trained kids in swim diapers). The “Goofy’s Pool” is for families (located in between the funnels, alongside the big LED screen), 2 adjacent Jacuzzis and the “Quiet Cove” (forward) is adults-only, with 2 large hot tubs, and a specialty coffee house). Deck 10 has a basketball court and a volleyball area. The “Aft Overlook” (Deck 7) is another “quite” place on the ship (unless when a wedding is officiated there by the captain).
Ship’s promenade (Deck 4) offers a walking-jogging track and lounge chairs. The Vista Spa & Salon complex offers massages, facials and treatments, and its “Tropical Rain Forest” area has a sauna and steam rooms. The Wonder ship also features 3 new spa villas for the most expensive spa services (a spa suite with its own private veranda and a Jacuzzi). The recently expanded fitness center is well equipped (Life Fitness equipment) and also has a small room for personal training sessions.
Disney characters appearances are one of the highlights of all the best Disney Wonder cruises for kids with the ever best age-specific activities at sea. The Disney Wonder kids cruise programming and the unique Disney themed entertainment are the main reasons for the Disney Wonder line’s high popularity and loyalty passengers ratio. Like all Disney ships, the Wonder has no casino on board, instead it has innovative offerings, like the “Studio Sea” (family dance parties and karaoke, scavenger hunts and funny game shows) and the “Buena Vista Theatre” (all the newest Disney company releases and the best Disney 3D movie experience). Another popular day activities for families are the basketball and karaoke tournaments and the ship tour. Some of the greatest advantages on board are the “Wave Phones” (2 per cabin, with text-messaging capabilities and ship-wide coverage).
Unique for MS Disney Wonder Alaskan kids cruise specials are the “Junior Ranger” programs (about Alaska’s wildlife, environment, etc, held in the children’s clubs, Studio Sea and in the Disney Theater) and the “Base Camp” held whenever the ship sails into Tracy Arm Fjord (all kids programs move on deck for Alaskan themed games and crafts).
All Disney ships also feature the Little Mermaid-themed “Flounder’s Reef” nursery (babies and toddlers up to 3 yo), the “Oceaneer’s Club” (3-7 yo), the “Oceaneer’s Lab” (8-12 yo), the “Edge” club (11–13 yo) and the “Vibe” club (teens ages 14-17).
Singles and couples may attend wine or martini tastings, Alaska seafood themed cooking classes and demonstrations or a sophisticated art auction. The main area for the Wonder ship’s adult-only evening entertainment is “Route 66” (located Deck 3 forward). This dance club features video dance parties, karaoke, and dancers from the crew performing skits to certain songs. Deck 3 also has its “Cadillac Lounge” piano bar and the “Diversions – the sports bar with large comfortable chairs and huge plasma TVs. The “Overlook Cafe” is a unique Disney ship venue (located upstairs from “Cove Café”) for adult guests to quietly enjoy all the amazing views during an Alaskan cruise.
The 3-decks high Walt Disney Theatre (capacity 977 most comfortable seats) boasts some of the best large production shows at sea, like “The Golden Mickeys” (with all the famous and infamous Disney characters) and “Toy Story The Musical”. Another great hit is the “Pirates in the Caribbean” deck party, beginning in the dining room (a pirate scroll menu and bandannas for all), then follows the pool-deck party – and all is on camera and on the huge LED screen (24×14 ft, located on Deck 9, the forward funnel, near the Goofy Pool). Know that the law forbids the fireworks on all Disney Wonder Alaskan cruises.
Follows the complete list of Disney Wonder lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Walt Disney Wonder Theatre (977-seat, 3-decks high; offers live shows, aerial acrobatics performances, grand-style productions, 3D movies; with two evening shows – at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.)
- Wonder’s Atrium (3-deck high central ship area, with “The Little Mermaid”‘s Ariel bronze statue)
- Route 66/Beat Street (3 clubs' entertainment district, adults only after 9 p.m.; Cadillac Lounge, Diversions, WaveBands)
- WaveBands Lounge & Bar
- Studio Sea (kids & families entertainment)
- Diversions Pub (adults-only sports bar, with large TVs and live music)
- Mickey’s Mates (Disney brand logo shops for postcards, souvenirs, DVDs, toys, clothes, games)
- Treasure Ketch (duty-free crystal, brand jewelry, watches, precious stones, Disney merchandise, underwear, sport, and swimming apparel)
- Radar Trap (duty-free brand jewelry, perfumes, liquor, and tobaccos)
- Promenade Lounge (104-seat family venue with full bar service, specialty coffees, and drinks; with the Internet Cafe)
- Buena Vista Theatre (268-seat 4D cinema, features 3D movies, Dolby Surround 7.1 and Dolby 3D movie technology)
- Fathoms / WaveBands Lounge Disco & Nightclub (family- in the day and adults-only in the night club)
- D Lounge (family day bar and nightclub, games, dancing, shows, karaoke; full bar service)
- Keys (adult-only piano bar, live piano and vocals music, full bar service/additional charge)
- Preludes Bar (quick wait-service snacks & beverages bar)
- Shutters PhotoShop (photo packages, accessories, photographic services); Art Gallery
- Vibe Disco & Club Lounge (teens only)
- Flounder’s Reef Nursery (for 3 months to 3 yo infants and toddlers; reservations required)
- Wonder’s Oceaneer Club (kids 3-12 yo; with four play areas with themes from Disney films); Wonder’s Oceaneer Lab (play area for kids 3-12 yo)
- Vista Spa & Fitness Complex (with Treatment Salon, Thermal Bath, Sauna, Relaxation Room, Garden Area; Fitness Centre /health and wellbeing seminars; Beauty Salon)
- Vista Spa Villas (private suites with own hot tub, private verandah, Roman bed with canopy, open-air shower)
- Quiet Cove Pool (adults only pool, served by Cove Bar; with 2 Whirlpools)
- Cove Cafe (adult-only, with big TV screen; Wi-Fi spot)
- Signals Bar (adults-only bar for snacks and beverages, poolside)
- Scoops (ice cream parlor)
- Goofy’s Family Pool; Mickey’s Pool; AquaDunk Water Slide; AquaLab (kids interactive water play area)
- Quarter Masters (video games arcade)
- Edge Lounge (11-14 yo teens-only club area, with a giant video wall, interactive games, Internet)
- Outdoor LED movie-screen (24x14 feet)
- Wide World of Sports Court (basketball, volleyball, soccer); Shuffleboard, Walking/Jogging Track
- Radio Studio (live radio programs for Disney Wonder itinerary-related news and onboard events)
- Outlook Bar (retreat area with a piano and full bar; hosts weddings receptions).
Disney Wonder wiki
- During the ship's 2016 refurbishment were added AquaDunk (water slide), AquaLab (water play area with water slide "Twist n’ Spout"), Dory’s Reef (kids splash zone), Mickey’s Mainsail (shop).
- Walt Disney cruise ship Wonder is the line's second vessel. Her sister is Disney Magic. They are each 40% smaller in size compared to the new Disney ships (Dream and Fantasy).
- Wonder's first cruise was a Transatlantic crossing from Italy to Florida - leaving from the shipbuilding yard Marghera (Venice) to Port Canaveral (Orlando) with 2 stops - in the UK (Southampton England) and the Azores (Ponta Delgada).
- The vessel's godmother is no other than the Tinkerbell - a popular Disney character from the Peter Pan movie (1953).
- The Disney ship Wonder has the line's signature Mickey Mouse outfit. Her design is sleek, the hull is black, with two matching funnels in red and Disney insignias in yellow surrounding the vessel. The decoration inside Wonder is inspired by both Art Nouveau and Art Deco styles. All over the ship, you will see hidden Disney things - like the micro Mickeys. Wonder is a very family friendly passenger ship, and the entertainment and dining options are plenty. All programs are not targeting only the kids, but the whole family. Families can go together to the evening stage revues, game shows or to some of the many workshops.
- On August 15, 1999, the vessel started its Caribbean cruise service with 4-night Bahamas itinerary from homeport Port Canaveral (Orlando) Florida. The ship originally operated on 3- and 4-night Bahamas cruises, but in 2011 was relocated through Panama Canal from the Caribbean Sea to the US Pacific Coast. There, it operated on 7-days Mexico Riviera cruises leaving from California ports (mainly Los Angeles, but also out of San Diego and San Francisco) to call ports Vallarta, Cabo, and Baja Ensenada.
- In 2012 (April through October), MS Disney Wonder was fleet's first to visit Hawaii (ports Hilo, Kahului, Honolulu). In 2012 (May through September), this was again the first Disney ship with Alaskan cruise itineraries (leaving from homeport Seattle WA to call ports Ketchikan, Skagway, Juneau, and Victoria BC (Canada).
Follows the ship's concise service history (former itineraries):
- [1999-2011] sailed on 3- and 4-day Bahamas cruises from Port Canaveral (Orlando) Florida
-  relocated to Los Angeles CA for round-trip departures to Mexican Riviera, Baja Ensenada, and the Hawaiian Islands. During summer, Disney Wonder operates on 7-day round-trip Alaskan cruises leaving from Vancouver BC (Canada) or Seattle WA.
- In 2016, the ship was home-ported in Galveston TX (November 14 through January 20) and in 2017 relocated back to Orlando. Galveston departures offered 8-day Western and Eastern Caribbean cruises to Key WestFL, Castaway Cay, Nassau, Mexico (Cozumel, Costa Maya), Jamaica (Falmouth), Grand Cayman.
On April 30, 2017, Disney Wonder became the world's first ever cruise vessel that passed through Panama Canal's new set of locks.
The 2713-passenger Disney ship Wonder was on a 14-night repositioning cruise from Florida to California (Port Canaveral to San Diego). From San Diego, the ship operated several Baja Mexico itineraries before its summer Alaskan season with departures from Vancouver BC Canada. The following table shows this unique itinerary as ports of call (dates, arrival/departure times) and port sequence.
|23 Apr||Departing from Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida|
|25 Apr 09:00 - 16:00||Cozumel, Mexico|
|28 Apr 06:00 - 14:00||Cartagena, Colombia|
|29 Apr||Panama Canal|
|04 May 08:00 - 15:00||Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Riviera|
|05 May 08:00 - 15:00||Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Mexico|
|07 May||Arriving in San Diego, California|
Disney Wonder - user reviews and comments
Photos of Disney WonderAdd Photo
Disney Wonder ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
The Port of Galveston announced that it had finalized a new agreement with Disney Cruise Line which is extending preferential berthing agreement...January 18, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Disney Cruise Line modified all of the 2019 Alaskan Itineraries on MS Disney Wonder. The cruise liner is no longer scheduled to call at Tracy...January 16, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Disney Cruise Lines' first voyage from Louisiana, a 4-day itinerary departing from New Orleans early 2020, was so popular that sold out in about one...November 2, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Disney Cruise Line announced their upcoming 2020 cruise itineraries, including first time homeport in New Orleans; a couple of special cruises to...September 28, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Disney Cruise Line revealed its Thanksgiving and Christmastime celebrations. Beginning early November, the cruise line has a number of festivities...July 20, 2018
- Cruise Industry
In fall of 2018, Disney Cruise Line organizes Halloween-themed cruises with onboard activities, events, special decorations, themed parties and...June 22, 2018
- Cruise Industry
In fall 2019, Disney Cruise Line returns to favorite home ports and destinations on a variety of itineraries, of which adventures to Bahamas, Baja...May 22, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Disney Cruise Line announced a lineup of Disney on Broadway stars who will be performing on select cruises this year. The “Stars Set Sail...May 2, 2018
- Cruise Industry
After 7 years of absence the first Disney Cruise Line's ship will arrive in port of Puntarenas, Costa Rica on Sunday, April 15 out of Florida, USA...April 12, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Disney Cruise Line will offer more visits to San Diego in 2018 and 2019 aboard Disney Wonder, according to a company announcement. The cruise line...February 13, 2018
- show more news
Other Disney Cruise Line cruise ships
Disney Wonder Itineraries
The below listed Disney Wonder cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Disney Cruise Line fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 Jan 20||7 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Cruise From San Juan||San Juan|
|2019 Jan 27||7 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Cruise From San Juan||San Juan|
|2019 Feb 03||4 days, one-way from San Juan to Port Canaveral||San Juan|
|2019 Feb 07||3 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Port Canaveral||Port Canaveral|
|2019 Feb 10||4 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Port Canaveral||Port Canaveral|
|2019 Feb 14||3 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Port Canaveral||Port Canaveral|
|2019 Feb 17||4 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Port Canaveral||Port Canaveral|
|2019 Feb 21||3 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Port Canaveral||Port Canaveral|
|2019 Feb 24||14 days, one-way from Port Canaveral to San Diego||Port Canaveral|
|2019 Mar 10||5 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Mar 15||5 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Mar 20||4 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Mar 24||5 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Mar 29||5 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Apr 03||4 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Apr 07||5 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Apr 12||2 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Apr 14||5 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Apr 19||2 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Apr 21||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Apr 28||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 May 05||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 May 12||3 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 May 15||5 days, one-way from San Diego to Vancouver||San Diego|
|2019 May 20||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 May 27||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Jun 03||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Jun 10||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Jun 17||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Jun 24||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Jul 01||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Jul 08||9 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Jul 17||5 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Jul 22||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Jul 29||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Aug 05||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Aug 12||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Aug 19||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Aug 26||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Sep 02||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Sep 09||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Sep 30||4 days, one-way from Vancouver to San Diego||Vancouver|
|2019 Oct 04||5 days, round-trip Halloween On The High Seas Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Oct 09||5 days, round-trip Halloween On The High Seas Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Oct 14||4 days, round-trip Halloween On The High Seas Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Oct 18||2 days, round-trip Halloween On The High Seas Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Oct 20||7 days, round-trip Halloween On The High Seas Mexican Riviera Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Oct 27||7 days, round-trip Halloween On The High Seas Mexican Riviera Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Nov 03||5 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2019 Nov 08||14 days, one-way from San Diego to Galveston||San Diego|
|2019 Nov 22||7 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise From Galveston||Galveston|
|2019 Nov 29||7 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise From Galveston With 2 Stops At Castaway Cay||Galveston|
|2019 Dec 06||6 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise From Galveston||Galveston|
|2019 Dec 12||4 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise From Galveston||Galveston|
|2019 Dec 16||4 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise From Galveston||Galveston|
|2019 Dec 20||7 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise From Galveston||Galveston|
|2019 Dec 27||7 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From Galveston||Galveston|
|2020 Jan 03||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise From Galveston||Galveston|
|2020 Jan 09||4 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise From Galveston||Galveston|
|2020 Jan 13||6 days, one-way from Galveston to San Juan||Galveston|
|2020 Jan 19||7 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Cruise From San Juan||San Juan|
|2020 Jan 26||7 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Cruise From San Juan||San Juan|
|2020 Feb 02||5 days, one-way from San Juan to New Orleans||San Juan|
|2020 Feb 07||7 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise From New Orleans||New Orleans|
|2020 Feb 14||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise From New Orleans||New Orleans|
|2020 Feb 21||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise From New Orleans||New Orleans|
|2020 Feb 27||4 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise From New Orleans||New Orleans|
|2020 Mar 02||4 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise From New Orleans||New Orleans|
|2020 Mar 06||14 days, one-way from New Orleans to San Diego||New Orleans|
|2020 Mar 20||5 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2020 Mar 25||4 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2020 Mar 29||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2020 Apr 05||5 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2020 Apr 10||2 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2020 Apr 12||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2020 Apr 19||5 days, round-trip Baja Cruise From San Diego||San Diego|
|2020 Apr 24||5 days, one-way from San Diego to Vancouver||San Diego|