Disney Wonder deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Disney Wonder deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Disney Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Disney Wonder cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Disney Wonder staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
The Disney Wonder cruise ship deck plan (like her sister Magic) has a total of 877 staterooms for 1754 passengers (max capacity is 2713 guests), served by 950 crew and staff.
This Walt Disney ship has a total of 11 onboard dining options (6 restaurants), 10 clubs, lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 4 jacuzzies, 12 elevators.
Disney Wonder deck plan changes 2016 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after the 2016 drydock refurbishment in Cadiz Spain (September 9 through October 23) includes:
- Upper decks will be redesigned, adding AquaDunk (new waterslide), AquaLab (interactive water play area with the Twist n’ Spout waterslide), Dory’s Reef (splash zone for toddlers).
- Animator’s Palette restaurant (ex-Studio C) with new flat TVs, lights, walls, speakers
- new Carioca’s (Brazilian-themed restaurant replacing Parrot Cay)
- Tiana’s Place is a new restaurant named after Princess Tiana from the Disney animation “The Princess and the Frog”. The new eatery is Disney Wonder ship exclusive featuring a stage for live jazz-swing-blues performances and street party style events. The themed decor includes Tiana’s family photos and framed culinary awards on the walls, water lily-shaped candle holders. The menu is influenced by southern USA cuisine (Louisiana bayou).
- new Cabanas (replacing Topsider Buffet, hugely enlarged)
- new lounge (D Lounge) is dedicated to family games and themed entertainment.
- On deck 10, the Palo restaurant will be renovated (new fixtures, glass artwork, stone floor, new Venetian decor).
- Mickey’s Mainsail (new shop)
- (Deck 3) After Hours (adult district) receives Fathoms (new disco nightclub), Keys (piano bar, replacing Cadillac Bar) and O’Gills (new English pub). The new pub has an authentic tavern menu (incl selection of specialty and British beers, draft beer, cocktails), dark wood paneling, brass accents, plush leather furniture, artworks (incl scenes from Disney movies set in London).
- (Deck 4) Animator’s Palate dining room will be updated with the dinner shows “Drawn to Magic” and “Animation Magic”.
- expanded Senses Spa and Salon (by 725 ft2 / 70 m2), now with Barbershop, “Chill Teen Spa” and “Smile Spa”.
- "Small World Nursery", "Nephews"
- renovated and redesigned passenger rooms (elevated beds for more storage space)
- Lobby Atrium changes (2nd staircase removed, the Chihuly chandelier replaced with an Art Deco one)
- Oceaneer Club and Oceaneer Lab changes – now with the Marvel’s Avengers Academy (“Marvel Super Hero Academy”, the first on Disney ship), Andy’s Room (Toy Story-themed, now has the Slinky Dog slide, Mr. Potato Head, Hamm the piggy bank, regular Woody and Jessie character visits, scavenger hunts), Club Disney Junior (Disney Junior characters, games, storytelling, Doc McStuffins character visits), Frozen Adventures (play and activities, via digital screen Olaf leads games and singalongs, Anna and Elsa character visits). Also changed are the interiors of the rooms Pixie Hollow, and the Mickey Mouse Club. The upgraded programming will offer more live interactions (Disney character visits).
This page is integrated with CruiseMapper's Disney Cruise Line secrets, tips, and tricks.
Disney Wonder deck plans are property of Disney Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.