Disney Magic deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Disney Magic deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Disney Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Disney Magic cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Disney Magic staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
The Disney Magic cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 877 staterooms for 1754 passengers (max capacity 2713) served by 950 crew-staff. The boat has 11 decks (6 with cabins), 11 dining options (6 restaurants), 10 lounges-bars-clubs, 3 swimming pools, 4 outdoor Jacuzzis (whirlpool hot tubs), 12 elevators.
Disney Magic deck plan changes 2015 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after the 6-weeks long 2013 drydock refurbishment in Cadiz Spain (September 7 through October 10, at Navantia's Puerto Real Shipyard) included:
- AquaDunk (new waterslide), AquaLab (interactive water play area with the Twist n’ Spout waterslide)
- Animator’s Palette restaurant (ex-Studio C) with new HDTVs, lights, walls, speakers
- new Carioca’s (Brazilian-themed restaurant replacing Parrot Cay)
- new Cabanas (replacing Topsider Buffet, hugely enlarged)
- Palo (renovations- new fixtures, glass artwork, stone floor)
- Mickey’s Mainsail (new shop)
- (Deck 3) After Hours district now with the Fathoms (disco club), Keys (piano bar, replacing Cadillac Bar) and O’Gills (Irish pub)
- expanded Senses Spa (by 725 ft2), now with Barbershop, Chill Spa and Smile Spa
- shop upgrades (Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Anna & Elsa’s Boutique)
- “It’s a Small World Nursery”, “Nephews”
- renovated and redesigned passenger rooms (elevated beds for more storage space)
- Lobby Atrium changes (2nd staircase removed, the Chihuly chandelier replaced with an Art Deco one)
- Oceaneer Club and Oceaneer Lab changes – now with the Marvel’s Avengers Academy (the first on a Disney ship), Andy’s Room (now has the Slinky Dog slide, Mr. Potato Head and Hamm the piggy bank), also changed are the interiors of the rooms Pixie Hollow, and the Mickey Mouse Club.
- The Edge (teen club) was relocated (from deck 2 to deck 9), its area was expanded and the amenities there enhanced (new gaming stations, dance floor).
Also were conducted general maintenance of all mechanical systems, hull and interior painting, piping, propulsion system’s upgrade (reducing the fuel consumption). Over 400 contract workers were employed to do all the refurbishment jobs.
This page is integrated with CruiseMapper's Disney Cruise Line secrets, tips, and tricks.
Disney Magic deck plans are property of Disney Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.