Bretagne ferry deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Bretagne ferry deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by BRITTANY FERRIES (Ferries) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Bretagne ferry cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Bretagne ferry staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MV Bretagne ferry was launched in 1989 and is operated by BRITTANY FERRIES. The ship has the following main facilities:
- Les Abers (main / a la carte restaurant on deck 7, open kitchen, buffet, French wines)
- La Baule (self-service/buffet restaurant on deck 7, hot and cold meals)
- La Gerbe de Locronan Cafe (on deck 8 - sandwiches, cakes, pastries, hot/cold drinks, flat TVs)
- Gwenn Ha Du (main lounge bar on Deck 8 - French wines, cocktails, hot and cold drinks, snacks)
- Yacht Club (piano bar on deck 7 - fine French wines, cocktails, cold/hot drinks, flat TVs)
- 2 cinemas (both on deck 5) - tickets can be purchased from Information Desk
- Kids Playroom (deck 8 - children entertainment program is available during peak season)
- Games Planet (Video Games Room on deck 9)
- Baby changing rooms (decks 7, 8), complimentary Baggage Room (deck 6)
- Chance Planet (deck 8, casino/gambling lounge with slot machines)
- 2 Reserved Seating Lounges (decks 8, 9) with reclining / Pullman seats
- plenty of sundeck / outdoor space
- Les Boutiques (shops on decks 6, 7 - gifts, souvenirs, spirits, wines, tobaccos, perfumes, cosmetics, leather goods, toys, confectionery, clothing, cameras, sunglasses, jewelry), shopping promotions
- free Wi-Fi, ATM / cash machine (deck 6, next to Information Desk / Reception)
- disabled toilets (decks 6, 7, 8)
- The ship has 2 elevators (passenger lifts) accessing all decks.
- (deck 9 aft) Sun Deck is an outdoor area that doubles as Helideck (helipad) - helicopter landing platform used in cases of emergency.
Follows a list of car decks related safety procedures:
- Disabled passengers or those requiring specific assistance should visit the ship's Information Desk (deck 6, open 24-hours).
- Apply handbrake and place the vehicle in park or 1st gear position. Switch off the ignition, alarm, electrical equipment, headlights. Gas cylinders, if any, must be switched off. Lock the vehicle.
- From your vehicle take only valuables and essential hand baggage.
- Make a note of your vehicle's location and garage deck number/stairway before leaving the car deck.
- Access to the ship's vehicle (garage) decks during the voyage is prohibited.
- Smoking on vehicle decks, as well as in cabins and passenger lounges is forbidden.
- Wait for the onboard announcement before returning to your vehicle.
- In order to avoid air pollution, don't start the engine until instructed.
Bretagne ferry deck plans are property of BRITTANY FERRIES (Ferries). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.