Celebrity Xpedition deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Celebrity Xpedition deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Galapagos (Celebrity Cruises) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Celebrity Xpedition cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Celebrity Xpedition staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Celebrity Xpedition (2004-built as "MS Xpedition", last refurbished in 2018) is the most unique of all Celebrity Galapagos cruise ships. This is an Xpedition-class boat cruising exclusively in the Galapagos Islands. Included in the Xpedition ship cruise prices are gratuities, island tours (shore excursions), onboard food, all drinks.
Celebrity Xpedition cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 48 staterooms for 98 passengers (max capacity is 115) served by 64 crew-staff. The boat has 6 decks (4 passenger-accessible, all with cabins), 2 restaurants/food bars, 2 lounges/bars, 1 shop, 1 Jacuzzi (outdoor whirlpool hot tub), no swimming pool, no elevators.
IMPORTANT: In June 2019, cruise ship's passenger capacity was officially reduced from 98 down to 68. All deck 3 cabins and some of deck 4's rooms (numbers 401-409-415-416-417-418-419-420) are no longer offered/available for booking.
MS Xpedition deckplan changes 2018 refurbishment review
Ship's drydock refurbishment in 2018 (September 16-23) resulted in the following deckplan changes:
- All cruise cabins, restaurants, and lounges were redecorated.
- Wi-Fi coverage was upgraded, to provide more reliable and faster connections.
- All passenger staterooms were updated and upgraded with new balcony furniture, new carpeting, new bedding (Celebrity eXhale). All entry cabin doors were outfitted with RFID locks.
- Ship's IT systems were upgraded, including O3b satellite reception, full (shipwide) WiFi coverage, enhanced bandwidth.
- Beagle Grill (aft on Deck 4) received new lighting, furniture, and cooking equipment.
- Discovery Lounge (midship on Deck 4) received a top-notch video wall, updated textiles, upgraded finishes, dedicated for DJs station.
- Darwin's Dining Room (midship-aft on Deck 3) received new carpeting, lighting, millwork.
- Water filtration systems were installed on each deck.
- Crew areas (cabins and lounge) were upgraded with new mattresses (eXhale bedding), large TV, carpets.
Celebrity Xpedition deck plans are property of Galapagos (Celebrity Cruises). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.