Connemara ferry deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Connemara ferry deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by BRITTANY FERRIES (Ferries) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Connemara ferry cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Connemara ferry staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MV Connemara ferry was launched in 2007 and is operated by BRITTANY FERRIES. The ship has the following main facilities:
- (deck 6) Self-service/buffet restaurant (hot and cold meals)
- (deck 5) Le Cafe / Bar (sandwiches, cakes, pastries, hot/cold drinks, flat TVs)
- (deck 5) Reserved Seating Lounge (with reclining / Pullman seats)
- (deck 5) The shop sells gifts and souvenirs, alcohol (liquors, wines), tobaccos, perfumes and cosmetics, sunglasses, watches, jewelry, leather goods, clothing, electronics and gadgets, toys, confectionery.
- (deck 5) free Wi-Fi, ATM/cash machine (next to Information Desk / Reception), disabled toilets
- The ship has 3 stairways (accessing all decks) and 1 escalator (connecting decks 3-4-5).
- (deck 8) Sun Deck (outdoor area) doubles as Helideck (helipad) - helicopter landing platform used in cases of emergency.
Follows a list of car decks related safety procedures:
- Disabled passengers or those requiring specific assistance should visit the ship's Information Desk (deck 6, open 24-hours).
- Apply handbrake and place the vehicle in park or 1st gear position. Switch off the ignition, alarm, electrical equipment, headlights. Gas cylinders, if any, must be switched off. Lock the vehicle.
- From your vehicle take only valuables and essential hand baggage.
- Make a note of your vehicle's location and garage deck number/stairway before leaving the car deck.
- Access to the ship's vehicle (cargo) decks during the voyage is prohibited.
- Smoking on vehicle decks, as well as in cabins and passenger lounges is forbidden.
- Wait for the onboard announcement before returning to your vehicle.
- In order to avoid air pollution, don't start the engine until instructed.
Connemara ferry deck plans are property of BRITTANY FERRIES (Ferries). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.