Crystal Esprit deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Crystal Esprit deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Crystal Yacht Cruises (Crystal Cruises) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Crystal Esprit cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Crystal Esprit staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Crystal Esprit (built 1989 as “MegaStar Taurus”, last refurbished in 2015) is the new, top-luxury superyacht of Crystal Yacht Cruises - with fleetmate Crystal Endeavor (2020). This small, yacht-like cruise ship was ordered under the company’s new owners (since 2015) – Genting Hong Kong Corporation. The vessel offers the unique option for an ultra-luxury cruising to even the smallest ports, harbours, rivers, islands and cays that are absolutely inaccessible for bigger-sized vessels.
Crystal Esprit cruise ship deck plan has a total of 31 staterooms for 62 passengers, served by 91 crew/staff. The Esprit yacht has 4 passenger decks, 3 restaurants, 3 lounges and bars, 1 swimming pool, 2 jacuzzies, 4 zodiac boats, 1 submarine, 1 tender boat, water-sports marina, self-service laundromats (on both cabin decks only – Horizon and Seabreeze), bicycles ashore, no elevators.
Crystal Esprit is an all-inclusive luxury yacht, which complimentary amenities and services include:
- all drinks (including alcohol) – fine wines and champagne, premium spirits, bottled water, specialty coffee, and soft drinks, fresh juices
- Afternoon Tea and Open-Bar service
- gratuities, butler service (all Suites), 24-hour in-room dining (by the main dining room menu), 24-hour room service, self-service laundry (detergent is provided), housekeeping (twice a day, evening turndown service).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet – since 2015, free of charge Internet is offered to all guests (regardless cabin category) up to 60 min PP per day. For Penthouse Suites the free Internet offer is for 90 min PP per day.
- All restaurants on the Esprit yacht feature premium linens (by Garnier-Thiebaut), Riedel crystal, and deluxe china (by Villeroy&Boch).
Crystal Esprit deck plans are property of Crystal Yacht Cruises (Crystal Cruises). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.