Crystal Mozart deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Crystal Mozart deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Crystal River Cruises (Crystal Cruises) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Crystal Mozart cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Crystal Mozart staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Crystal Mozart (built 1987, formerly “Dertour Mozart”, last refurbished in 2016) is one of the top-luxury riverboats (advertised as “river yachts”) in the Crystal River Cruises line’s fleet. The fleetmates are Crystal Debussy, Crystal Bach, Crystal Debussy, Crystal Mahler and Crystal Ravel – all currently under construction at Lloyd Werft’s yards in Bremerhaven Germany. The newly refurbished Mozart is currently the largest (by size and capacity) European river cruise ship.
Crystal Mozart cruise ship deck plan has a total of 80 staterooms for 158 passengers, served by 90 crew/staff (crew-passenger ratio 1-1,75). The ship has 4 passenger decks, 3 restaurants (6 dining venues in total), 5 lounges and bars, indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, passenger laundry facility (self-service), gym and spa facilities, glass-domed atrium, wraparound promenade area, 1 elevator (connecting decks 1-2-3 only).
Unlike the Crystal’s newbuild riverboats, Mozart has no glass elevator. This river ship has an unique “semi catamaran” design. It represents monohull-catamaran hybrid vessel with a hull consisting of 2 outer carried structures through a flat mid-section.
Crystal Mozart is an all-inclusive luxury riverboat, which complimentary amenities and services include:
- All drinks (including alcohol) – fine wines and champagne, premium spirits, bottled water, specialty coffee and soft drinks, fresh juices
- Complimentary dinners ashore – at Michelin-starred or other renowned gourmet restaurants (in ports with overnight stays)
- Choice of one of two guided excursions (from the line’s “Crystal Adventures” tour program) is offered in each port of the cruise itinerary. Among those is the Crystal River Cruises exclusive “Belvedere Palace” (art tour) in Vienna Austria. The event is complimentary, held in the evening (during the overnight stay in Vienna) and offered on each of the Mozart ship’s itineraries on Danube River (10- to 13-nights long, roundtrip from Vienna). The guided tour’s duration is 3 hours and the experience also includes classical music performances in the halls of the Palace. On the return route to the boat, Crystal’s passengers enjoy a scenic bus drive along Ringstrasse.
- The Crystal’s “Active Exploration Adventures” tour programming allows passengers to keep fit while doing sightseeing ashore.
- Gratuities (incl for housekeeping/hotel, bar and wait staff), butler service, 24-hour in-room dining (by the Main Restaurant’s menu), 24-hour room service, self-service laundry (detergent is provided), housekeeping (twice a day, evening turndown service).
- Afternoon Tea, Open-Bar service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet, free of charge Internet (available to all guests regardless of cabin category) up to 60 min PP per day. For the Crystal Suites the free Internet offer is for 90 min PP per day.
- All dining venues on this luxury river yacht feature premium linens (by Garnier-Thiebaut), Riedel crystal, deluxe china (by Villeroy&Boch).
- Airport transfers (embarkation-disembarkation days only) are provided complimentary even to passengers with independent air tMozart arrangements.
- Cruise-only booked passengers may add airfare at extra cost.
- Solo tMozart cruise prices include 130-200% supplement per person, and are based on double occupancy fares. Single supplement fares are calculated before promotional savings. They are capacity-controlled and may be withdrawn at any time.
Crystal Mozart deck plan changes 2016 refurbishment review
On November 2, 2015, Crystal River Cruises announced the purchase of MS Mozart. The ship's drydock refit and refurbishment was a 6-month project done at Linz Shipyard (Linz Austria).
- The ship's refit included installation of new wiring, new air-conditioning system, an elevator (connecting 3 interior decks).
- A damaged propeller was replaced. The hull was repainted with a special type of coating used exclusively for yachts.
- All windows and doors were replaced.
- Skylights were installed to add more natural light to public spaces.
- New support beams were built to support the expanded top / sun deck - now with a permanent roof garden, teak benches, collapsible bar, large TV screen.
- Palm Court was expanded to seat all cruise passengers at once.
- A new bar (Crystal Cove) features a Bosendorfer grand piano. The ship has a new smoking lounge (Connoisseur Club), library, eateries - Waterside (main restaurant), Vintage Room (wine pairings), Blue (casual restaurant), Bistro Mozart (specialty coffee bar serving light fare) and The Pantry (self-service wine and beverage bar).
- Other newly added venues on the Mozart ship are a large spa complex (with 2 treatment rooms), infinity pool (resistance swimming pool), large Jacuzzi, full-service salon, gym.
- Accommodations as sizes range from 215 ft2 / 20 m2 (Window and French Balcony cabins) to 330 ft2 / 31 m2 (One-Bedroom Penthouse Suites) plus the two largest suites - 885 ft2 / 82 m2 Two-Bedroom Crystal Suites. The latter are ranked the largest cabins on river cruise ships.
- All cabins were fitted with marble bathrooms, Nespresso coffee machines, king-sized luxury beds, luxury bedding, new furnitures, butler service. Penthouses and Crystal Suites were upgraded with walk-in closets and separate bath tubs / showers.
Crystal Mozart deck plans are property of Crystal River Cruises (Crystal Cruises). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.