Riverside Ravel deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Riverside Ravel deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2023-2024-2025 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Riverside Cruises (River Cruises) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Riverside Ravel cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Riverside Ravel staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Riverside Ravel (2018-built, fka "Crystal Ravel") is one of the four ultra-luxury "river yachts" operated until 2022 by Crystal River Cruises. The riverboat's sisterships are Debussy, Mahler and Bach, all of which are same-designed and constructed by Lloyd Werft (MV Werften) in Wismar Germany. Since 2022, Crystal's entire river fleet is owned by Seaside Hotels and is under the management of Seaside's subsidiary and travel brand "Riverside Collection Cruises".
Crystal Ravel/Riverside Ravel cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 55 staterooms for 114 passengers (max capacity 169 passengers), served by 85 crew/staff. The boat has no medical facilities. The ship has 4 passenger decks, 4 restaurants, 3 lounges and bars, 1 glass elevator (connecting decks 2-3 only), passenger laundry facility (self-service), gym and spa facilities, glass-domed atrium area.
Unlike most riverboats, Ravel has an indoor swimming pool (resistance swimming pool / aka "infinity pool"). Other unique amenities are electric bicycles and a tender platform for deploying water toys (crafts, jet skis and kayaks). All are offered complimentary to all passengers in each of the city ports along the river cruise itinerary.
Crystal Ravel is an all-inclusive luxury riverboat, which complimentary amenities and services include:
- All drinks (including alcohol) – fine wines and champagne, premium spirits, bottled water, specialty coffee, and soft drinks, fresh juices
- Complimentary dinners ashore – at Michelin-starred or other renowned gourmet restaurants (in ports with overnight stays)
- Choice of one of two guided excursions (from the line’s “Crystal Adventures” tour program) offered in each port of the cruise itinerary. The Crystal’s “Active Exploration Adventures” tour programming allows passengers to keep fit while doing sightseeing ashore.
- Gratuities (incl for housekeeping/hotel, bar, and wait staff), butler service, 24-hour in-room dining (by the Main Restaurant’s menu), 24-hour room service, self-service laundry (detergent is provided), housekeeping (twice a day, evening turndown service).
- Afternoon Tea, Open-Bar service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet, free of charge Internet (available to all guests regardless of cabin category) up to 60 min PP per day. For the Crystal Suites, the free Internet offer is for 90 min PP per day.
- All dining venues on this luxury river yacht feature premium linens (by Garnier-Thiebaut), Riedel crystal, deluxe china (by Villeroy&Boch).
- Airport transfers (embarkation-disembarkation days only) are provided complimentary even to passengers with independent air travel arrangements.
- Cruise-only booked passengers may add airfare at extra cost.
- Solo travel cruise prices include 130-200% supplement per person and are based on double occupancy fares. Single supplement fares are calculated before promotional savings. They are capacity-controlled and may be withdrawn at any time.
Riverside Ravel deck plans are property of Riverside Cruises (River Cruises). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.