Riverside Mozart deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Riverside Mozart deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2023-2024-2025 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Riverside Cruises (River Cruises) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Riverside Mozart cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Riverside Mozart staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Riverside Mozart (1987-built, fka "Crystal Mozart", last refurbished in 2022/last refurbishment as Crystal Mozart in 2016) is one of the world's largest river ships. In the period 2016-2022, this top-luxury riverboat was part of Crystal Cruises. The Seaside Collection-owned and Riverside Collection-operated Riverside Mozart is currently the largest (by size and capacity) European river cruise ship.
Crystal Mozart/Riverside Mozart cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 81 staterooms for 154 passengers, served by 90 crew/staff (crew-passenger ratio 1-1,75). The boat has 4 passenger decks (2 with cabins), 3 restaurants (6 dining venues in total), 5 lounges and bars, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi/whirlpool, passenger laundry facility (self-service), gym, spa facilities (2x saunas, 2x steam rooms, 2x treatment rooms for massages), glass-domed Atrium, wraparound Promenade Deck, 1 elevator (connecting decks 1-2-3 only).
This river ship has a unique “semi-catamaran” design. It represents a monohull-catamaran hybrid vessel with a hull consisting of 2 outer carried structures through a flat midsection.
Crystal Mozart is an all-inclusive luxury riverboat, which complimentary amenities and services include:
- All drinks (including alcohol) – fine wines and champagne, premium spirits, bottled water, specialty coffee, and soft drinks, fresh juices
- Complimentary dinners ashore – at Michelin-starred or other renowned gourmet restaurants (in ports with overnight stays)
- Choice of one of two guided excursions (from the line’s “Crystal Adventures” tour program) is offered in each port of the cruise itinerary. Among those is the Crystal River Cruises exclusive “Belvedere Palace” (art tour) in Vienna Austria. The event is complimentary, held in the evening (during the overnight stay in Vienna) and offered on each of the Mozart ship’s itineraries on Danube River (10- to 13-nights long, roundtrip from Vienna). The guided tour’s duration is 3 hours and the experience also includes classical music performances in the halls of the Palace. On the return route to the boat, Crystal’s passengers enjoy a scenic bus drive along Ringstrasse.
- The Crystal’s “Active Exploration Adventures” tour programming allows passengers to keep fit while doing sightseeing ashore.
- Gratuities (incl for housekeeping/hotel, bar, and wait staff), butler service, 24-hour in-room dining (by the Main Restaurant’s menu), 24-hour room service, self-service laundry (detergent is provided), housekeeping (twice a day, evening turndown service).
- Afternoon Tea, Open-Bar service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet, free of charge Internet (available to all guests regardless of cabin category) up to 60 min PP per day. For the Crystal Suites, the free Internet offer is for 90 min PP per day.
- All dining venues on this luxury river yacht feature premium linens (by Garnier-Thiebaut), Riedel crystal, deluxe china (by Villeroy&Boch).
- Airport transfers (embarkation-disembarkation days only) are provided complimentary even to passengers with independent air Mozart arrangements.
- Cruise-only booked passengers may add airfare at extra cost.
- Solo Mozart cruise prices include 130-200% supplement per person and are based on double occupancy fares. Single supplement fares are calculated before promotional savings. They are capacity-controlled and may be withdrawn at any time.
Crystal Mozart deck plan changes 2016 refurbishment review
On November 2, 2015, Crystal River Cruises announced the purchase of MS Mozart. The ship's drydock refit and refurbishment was a 6-month project done at Linz Shipyard (Linz Austria).
- The ship's refit included installation of new wiring, new air-conditioning system, an elevator (connecting 3 interior decks).
- A damaged propeller was replaced. The hull was repainted with a special type of coating used exclusively for yachts.
- All windows and doors were replaced.
- Skylights were installed to add more natural light to public spaces.
- New support beams were built to support the expanded top/sun deck - now with a permanent roof garden, teak benches, collapsible bar, large TV screen.
- Palm Court was expanded to seat all cruise passengers at once.
- A new bar (Crystal Cove) features a Bosendorfer grand piano. The ship has a new smoking lounge (Connoisseur Club), library, eateries - Waterside (main restaurant), Vintage Room (wine pairings), Blue (casual restaurant), Bistro Mozart (specialty coffee bar serving light fare) and The Pantry (self-service wine and beverage bar).
- Other newly added venues on the Mozart ship are a large spa complex (with 2 treatment rooms), infinity pool (resistance swimming pool), large Jacuzzi, full-service salon, gym.
- Accommodations as sizes range from 215 ft2 / 20 m2 (Window and French Balcony cabins) to 330 ft2 / 31 m2 (One-Bedroom Penthouse Suites) plus the two largest suites - 885 ft2 / 82 m2 Two-Bedroom Crystal Suites. The latter is ranked the largest cabin on river cruise ships.
- All cabins were fitted with marble bathrooms, Nespresso coffee machines, king-sized luxury beds, luxury bedding, new furniture butler service. Penthouses and Crystal Suites were upgraded with walk-in closets and separate bathtubs/showers.
Riverside Mozart deck plans are property of Riverside Cruises (River Cruises). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.