Review of Genting Dream deck 18 (Sports)
- Palace Pool Side Cafe (140 indoor seats) is an exclusive snacks and refreshments venue open between 7 am – 1 am.
- Palace Pool & Sun Deck
- Palace Gymnasium & Studio
- Palace Spa
- Rock Climbing Wall (height 7 m / 24 ft.) is free of charge.
- The Market is an outdoor venue serving non-alcoholic drinks only.
- Ropes Course – this attraction offers many outdoor activities and also unique photo opportunities. Part of the course is the Zip Line (length 35 m / 115 ft) available for adults-only. The Zip Line is located aft, above the sea and over the ship’s portside. For children and teens is available the “Walk the Plank” (also above the sea)
- Mini-Golf Course is a 9-hole putting green course (free of charge).
- Zouk Private Party Deck (125 outdoor seats) can be booked for private events (cocktail parties, celebrations, etc).
"The Palace" is a ship-within-ship concept (exclusive complex) consisting of 154 premium suites, exclusive dining and lounge areas, butler service, suite-only perks. The 5-star luxury complex is sized nearly 10,000 m2 (108,000 ft2) and includes The Palace Restaurant, Gym, exclusive sundeck with swimming pool. The all-inclusive luxury experience features Seafood Buffet (The Palace Restaurant), complimentary Premium Beverage package (in all onboard bars and restaurants), Captain’s Welcome Cocktail Party, Crystal Life Cafe (healthy breakfast, vegetarian lunch), dedicated Kids Program (for children 2 to 12 yo), dedicated “Connoisseurs Circle” (enrichment program), complimentary fitness classes, complimentary shore excursions, priority services, specialty dining shipwide.