Genting Dream deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Genting Dream deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Genting Cruise Lines (Dream Cruises) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Genting Dream cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Genting Dream staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Genting Dream (built 2016) is the first ship in the fleet of Dream Cruises – a Chinese premium brand launched by the multinational corporation Genting Hong Kong (GHK). The vessel is the first large-size cruise ship built for a Chinese line company, followed by sister-ship World Dream (2017). It features a modern design (similar to NCL Breakaway and NCL Getaway ships) and amenities rivaling the world’s largest cruise liners from the fleets of RCI Royal Caribbean, Carnival and NCL Norwegian. As GT tonnage, the ship equalsNCL Epic.
MS Genting Dream cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1674 cabins for 3352 passengers (max occupancy is 3400 guests) served by 2016 crew/staff. The ship has 14 passenger accessible decks (out of 18), with 35 restaurants, bars and lounges, 2 swimming pools, 4 jacuzzies, 16 elevators, Water Park with 6 waterslides, outdoor movie screen, 3D Cinema, Rope Course, Zip Line, over 1100 m2 (10760 ft2) of retail shops. The ship also has 2 mini-submarines (luxury submersibles) with capacity 4 passengers each.
- Main dining places onboard are named “Windows” (MDR / dining room), “Genting Palace” (MDR / dining room), World Buffet (lido restaurant), Aeris Spa Cafe, Bread Box, Tiffin Cafe, Umi Uma Sushi Bar (Japanese), Silk Road & Cabaret (Chinese).
- Main entertainment venues onboard are named Bar City (complex), Zouk (nightclub), Genting Casino, Red Lion Pub, Zodiac Theatre (999 seats, 3D movies), Genting Rouge Lounge, Cinema at Sea.
This cruise ship features the world's first-ever at sea "Penfolds Wine Vault" (partnership with the Australian winemaker Penfolds). Wine connoisseurs are able to indulge in an array of rare wines and premium vintages from one of the world’s leading wineries.
- The wine list features "Penfolds Bin 170" (celebrating the winemaker’s 170th anniversary) and "Penfolds Grange 2010" (a vintage top-rated by highly respected international critics).
- Food pairing opportunities - expert chefs and sommeliers work together to ensure that only the finest wines are served to match the culinary delights served from one of the ship’s many state-of-the-art kitchens.
- The exclusive collaboration also resulted in the ultra-rare "Penfolds Aevum Imperial Service Ritual" - a distinctive vessel specially handcrafted by the legendary European glass- and crystal house Saint-Louis. It is also one of only five in the world. Designed to hold the 2012 Penfolds Grange Imperial in honor of the winemaker’s flagship brand and one of the most highly regarded Grange vintages, the Aevum Imperial Service Ritual (hand-blown crystal masterpiece objet d’art) aboard Genting Dream is the only one showcased at sea.
Genting Dream deck plans are property of Genting Cruise Lines (Dream Cruises). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.