Genting Dream deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Genting Dream deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2023-2024-2025 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Resorts World Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Genting Dream cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Genting Dream staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Genting Dream (2016-built, last drydock refurbished in 2023 February/previous refurbishment in 2020 January) is the first ship in the fleet of Dream Cruises/Resorts World Cruises - a premium travel brand launched by the multinational corporation Genting Hong Kong (GHK). The vessel is the first large-size passenger ship built for a Chinese cruise line company, followed by sistership World Dream (2017). It features a modern design (similar to NCL Breakaway and NCL Getaway) and amenities rivaling the world’s largest passenger liners from the fleets of RCI-Royal Caribbean, CCL-Carnival and NCL-Norwegian. As GT tonnage, the Genting Dream ship equals NCL Epic.
MS Genting Dream cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1686 cabins for 3352 passengers (max capacity is 3400) served by 2017 crew-/staff. The boat has 14 passenger-accessible decks (out of 18 total, 10 with cabins), with 35 restaurants, bars and lounges, 2 swimming pools, 4 jacuzzies, 16 elevators, Water Park with 6 waterslides, outdoor movie screen, 3D Cinema, Rope Course, Zip Line, over 1100 m2 (10760 ft2) of retail shops. The ship also has 2 mini-submarines (luxury submersibles) with capacity 4 passengers each.
- Main dining places are Windows (MDR / dining room), Genting Palace (MDR / dining room), World Buffet (lido restaurant), Aeris Spa Cafe, Bread Box, Tiffin Cafe, Umi Uma Sushi Bar (Japanese), Silk Road & Cabaret (Chinese).
- Main entertainment venues are Bar City (complex), Zouk (disco nightclub), Genting Casino, Red Lion Pub, Zodiac Theatre (999 seats, 3D movies), Genting Rouge Lounge, Cinema at Sea.
This cruise ship features the world's first-at-sea "Penfolds Wine Vault" (partnership with the Australian winemaker Penfolds). Wine connoisseurs are able to indulge in an array of rare wines and premium vintages from one of the world’s leading wineries.
- The wine list includes "Penfolds Bin 170" (celebrating the winemaker’s 170th anniversary) and "Penfolds Grange 2010" (a vintage top-rated by highly respected international critics).
- Food pairing opportunities - expert chefs and sommeliers work together to ensure that only the finest wines are served to match the culinary delights served from one of the ship's many state-of-the-art kitchens.
- The exclusive collaboration also resulted in the ultra-rare "Penfolds Aevum Imperial Service Ritual" - a distinctive vessel specially handcrafted by the legendary European glass- and crystal house Saint-Louis. It is also one of only five in the world. Designed to hold the 2012 Penfolds Grange Imperial in honor of the winemaker’s flagship brand and one of the most highly regarded Grange vintages, the Aevum Imperial Service Ritual (hand-blown crystal masterpiece objet d'art) aboard Genting Dream is the only one showcased at sea.
Genting Dream deck plans are property of Resorts World Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.