Genting Dream Review and Specifications
Specifications of Genting Dream
|Year built||2016 / Age : 3|
|Builder||Meyer Werft (Papenburg, Germany)|
|Building cost||USD 960 million|
|Owner||GHK-Genting Hong Kong Ltd|
|Operator||Genting Cruise Lines (via Dream Cruises Asia)|
|Speed||23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph|
|Length (LOA)||335 m / 1099 ft|
|Beam (width)||39.7 m / 130 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||151300 gt|
|Passengers||3376 - 3400|
|Decks with cabins||7|
|Christened by||Puan Sri Cecilia Lim|
Current position of Genting Dream
Review of Genting Dream
MS Genting Dream cruise ship is the first vessel in the fleet of the Chinese premium brand Dream Cruises (Genting Hong Kong/GHK-owned subsidiary company launched in November 2015). Among world's largest cruise liners, the 151,300-ton, 3350-passenger vessel debuted in November 2016. Its fleetmates are the sistership World Dream (2017), the transferred from Star Cruises in 2019 Explorer Dream (1999-built as SuperStar Virgo) and the larger Global-class liner Global Dream (2020).
History - construction and ownership
GHK is a global entertainment, hospitality, and leisure company based in Hong Kong. It ordered two cruise vessels to be custom-built to serve the Asian market, specifically China. With the new Dream Cruises brand, the company concluded its mission to offer a separate brand for each of its cruise market segments, with the other two being Crystal Cruises (luxury segment) and Star Cruises (contemporary segment).
On October 7, 2013, Star Cruises (also owned by Genting Hong Kong / GHK) announced that GHK signed a shipbuilding agreement with Meyer Werft (Papenburg shipyard) for the construction of 1 new vessel for Star Cruises, with scheduled delivery in Fall 2016. On February 10, 2014, was ordered a second vessel of the same class, with scheduled delivery in Fall 2017. Both ships were with gross tonnage 150,000 GT tons and double-occupancy passenger capacity 3364.
However, later GHK decided to create a new cruise line brand (Dream Cruises) and both new ships were for the new company. MS Genting World (later renamed to "MS World Dream") ship's steel cutting ceremony was held at the Papenburg yard on February 9, 2015. The cruise ship Genting Dream debuted in November 2016. Sister-ship World Dream was launched in November 2017. On August 20, 2016, Genting Dream was floated out of the covered building dock 2 at Meyer Werft Papenburg.
Cruise itinerary program
Genting Dream has 3 official homeports - Hong Kong, Sanya and Guangzhou (Nansha Port). The vessel targets residents of China's Pearl Delta and Hainan regions, as well as flight-cruise passengers who fly into the airports of Guangzhou, Macau, Hong Kong, Sanya, Shenzhen, and Zhuhai.
Genting Dream itinerary program is based on year-round 2-night weekend cruises from Guangzhou-Nansha (departures each Friday) to Hong Kong, and 5-night itineraries (departures each Sunday) to Danang (Vietnam), Sanya and Halong Bay (Vietnam). The ship also offers 7-night itineraries out of Hong Kong to Guangzhou, Danang, Sanya, Halong Bay, and Shenzhen/Zhuhai. Sanya roundtrip itineraries are 7-nights to Guangzhou, Shenzhen/Zhuhai, Halong Bay, Danang, and Hong Kong.
In 2018, Genting Dream was homeported in Singapore. Between early December 2017 and late March 2018, the ship operated on a series of 5-night roundtrip itineraries (Sunday departures) combined with 2-night weekend mini-cruises to destinations in Strait of Malacca and the Java Sea. Passengers also had the choice to combine Strait of Malacca and the Java Sea voyages into a 12-night B2B cruise, with the option of spending the weekend either onboard or in a Singapore hotel. Between April and October 2018, the ship's schedule had listed destinations in the South China Sea and the Java Sea, visiting ports in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam.
Departing from Singapore from 3 December 2017 – 25 March 2018:
- 2 Nights Weekend Mini Cruise (departures every Friday)
- 5 Nights Singapore to Kuala Lumpur-Penang-Phuket (departures every Sunday on the odd week)
- 5 Nights Singapore to Surabaya (Java)-North Bali (departures every Sunday on the even week)
- 12 Night back-to-back cruise with optional Singapore hotel stays instead of the weekend voyage.
- Note: Surabaya's Port Tanjung Perak allows max draft 14 m and has a cruise terminal.
Starting July 6, 2018, Genting Dream includes Pulau Bintan island as call port on 2-night weekend mini-cruise itinerary roundtrip from Singapore. The ship docks directly at Bintan Resorts area. This is an alternative to weekend getaways on which (especially during summer) hotels are most expensive,
For summer 2020 season (April through November) the cruise liner visits some of Southeast Asia's best-known island destinations and ports of call. From homeport Singapore, Genting Dream cruises on 2-3-4-5-night voyages that vary from weekend getaways (2-day mini cruises) to 7-day roundtrips. The longer itineraries target mainly elderly couples, families and groups (exhibitions, incentives, group meetings, business conferences). Ship's special summer voyages (April-November 2020) include:
- 2-night Malacca
- 2-night Port Klang
- 2-night Bintan Island
- 3-night Langkawi-Phuket
- 3-night Penang-Langkawi
- 3-night Penang-Phuket
- 4-night Malacca-Phuket
- 5-night Belitung-Christmas Island
- 5-night Kota Kinabalu-Palawan (Puerto Princessa)
- 5-night Koh Redang-Koh Samui-Laem Chabang
- 5-night Penang-Phuket-Langkawi-Klang
The 19-deck Genting Dream has the capacity to accommodate 3,400 cruise passengers and 2,000 crew members, featuring a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.7, which is the highest in any Asia Pacific ship. The German-built vessel is designed with spacious interiors. The Dream ship is claimed to become one of the largest and spacious cruise ships in the world. With 1,680 cabins, including outside staterooms and passenger cabins spread over 2 exclusive floors of Dream Suites, the vessel offers a variety of accommodation options for her guests.
The suites measure between 32m²-183m², with around 70% of the staterooms boasting a private balcony and over 100 connecting rooms that provide convenient family vacation. Services to suites include special privileges and European butler service.
"The Palace" is a ship-within-ship concept (exclusive complex) consisting of 154 premium suites, exclusive dining and lounge areas, butler service, suite-only perks. The 5-star luxury complex is sized nearly 10,000 m2 (108,000 ft2) and includes The Palace Restaurant, Gym, exclusive sundeck with swimming pool. The all-inclusive luxury experience features Seafood Buffet (The Palace Restaurant), complimentary Premium Beverage package (in all onboard bars and restaurants), Captain’s Welcome Cocktail Party, Crystal Life Cafe (healthy breakfast, vegetarian lunch), dedicated Kids Program (for children 2 to 12 yo), dedicated “Connoisseurs Circle” (enrichment program), complimentary fitness classes, complimentary shore excursions, priority services, specialty dining shipwide.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Genting Dream features 35 bars and restaurants, offering a wide choice of dining experiences for her guests. The restaurants offer regional cuisines, with emphasis on Chinese and Asian dishes, as well as international flavors like South East Asian, Japanese, Italian and more. A 610 m wrap-around promenade is a special place for dining and offers seaside dining and lounging from early morning to late evening in various themed venues.
Follows the complete list of Genting Dream restaurants and food bars.
- Genting Dining Room (300 indoor seats) is a complimentary restaurant open for breakfast (7-10 am), lunch (12 noon – 2 pm) and dinner (5-8 pm). Chinese dishes and vegetarian options are always available.
- Dream Dining Room (428 indoor seats) is a complimentary restaurant open for breakfast (6-9 am), lunch (12 noon – 2 pm) and dinner (5-8 pm). Chinese dishes and vegetarian options are always available.
- The Lido (554 indoor seats) is a complimentary buffet (self-serve) restaurant open for breakfast (7-10 am), lunch (12 noon – 2 pm) and dinner (5-8 pm). Breakfast options include made-to-order dishes (omelets, pancakes, waffles). Lunch and dinner options also include made-to-order dishes (pasta, salads), fresh-baked pizzas, soups, carving stations (roasts), Asian entrees, vegetarian dishes, separate salad bar, fresh fish (catch of the day), desserts (incl sugar-free items). In November 2018, Dream Cruises introduced on Genting Dream Halal cuisine options, which made the liner currently the only one in Asia with JAKIM Halal food certification (granted by Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia). The Halal food (permissible by the traditional Islamic law) is offered at a dedicated buffet section in the Lido Restaurant. Among the popular dishes are Ayam Madu (honey chicken), Pari Asam Pedas (stingray), Opor Ayam (chicken in coconut milk), Tandoori Kambing (mutton), Gulai Daging Kawah (beef), Tempe Goreng Pedas (fried soya bean cake).
- Silk Road & Cabaret is a Chinese specialty restaurant (148 seats, at surcharge, reservations-only) with original dishes created by Asian Chefs, an extensive wine list and an extensive Baiju list. In the evenings (11 pm till late), Silk Road transforms into the Cabaret (show lounge).
- BISTRO by Mark Best (165 indoor seats / Chef’s Table has 10 indoor seats) is an a la carte priced restaurant (reservations-only) serving western dishes (international cuisine specialties), fine wines (by the glass), a selection of domestic and international beers, specialty coffees/teas. The BISTRO is open for breakfast (7-10 am), lunch (12 noon – 2 pm) and dinner (5-8 pm).
- BISTRO Chef’s Table (10 indoor seats) is part of the Bistro restaurant. This is a Private Table (dining room) available for individual and group booking. Each of the dishes is paired with fine wines. Chef’s Table becomes active only when at least 8 passengers book in.
- BISTRO Grill Outdoor (54 outdoor seats) is also part of the Bistro restaurant. The grill is reservations only and opens for lunch (12 noon – 2 pm) and dinner (5-8 pm).
- Umi Uma (44 indoor seats / 42 outdoor seats) is a Japanese cuisine specialty restaurant (at surcharge, reservations required) open for dinner-only – between 5-8 pm.
- Umi Uma Tepanyaki (78 indoor seats) is a live cooking venue where dishes are prepared by the ship’s master chefs. The restaurant is at a surcharge and opens for dinner-only – between 5-8 pm.
- Umi Uma Sushi Bar (13 indoor seats) is a specialty restaurant (at surcharge, reservations required) open for lunch (12 noon – 2 pm) and dinner (5-8 pm). The sushi bar offers signature dishes and an extensive Sake menu.
- Lobby Bar (40 seats, open between 7 am – 1 am) serves the lobby area with non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks.
- BreadBox is a bread shop (onboard bakery) / Snacks & Refreshment bar selling fresh-baked gourmet bread, cinnamon rolls, cookies, specialty coffees (Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, Viennese), Tiffin take away menu. BreadBox is open between 10 am – 8 pm.
- Lobby Cafe (7 seats, open between 7 am – 8 pm) is a takeaway café bar offering Southeast Asian favorites. To go dishes are in Tiffin boxes.
- Bar 360 (27 seats) offers premium Bourbons, cocktails and other beverages.
- Blue Lagoon (172 seats) is a 24-hour open restaurant (at a surcharge) with an a la carte priced menu and chefs live cooking stations. The restaurant also offers specialty coffees/teas and gourmet desserts (incl ice cream. Blue Lagoon is closed only between 4-5 am.
- Red Lion Pub (75 seats) is an English pub bar serving draft beers, international bottled beers, a variety of pub drinks and snacks, also full pub food menu. The pub is open 24 hours. The lunch menu is served between 12 noon – 2 pm, and dinner menu – between 6-10 pm.
- Johnnie Walker House (first at sea)
- Wine Vault (wine bar) is open between 11 am – 12 midnight, and hosts wine tasting events with sommelier service.
- BAR CITY 256 indoor / 177 outdoor seats – total 341) is a lounge complex that includes The Whisky House, Mixt and Bubbles.
- The Whisky House (30 indoor / 47 outdoor seats) offers an impressive selection of the world’s finest whiskies, exclusive service, whisky tasting courses matched with gourmet meals paired with each vintage. The Whisky House is open between 11 am – 12 midnight. Bookings for special and whisky tasting events are required.
- Mixt (159 indoor / 44 outdoor seats) is a beverages only / cocktail bar with a separate snack menu.
- Bubbles (50 seats) is a premium Champagne bar lounge open between 11 am – 12 midnight.
- Boba Cha (14 outdoor seats) is open between 10 am – 6 pm and offers non-alcoholic beverages.
- Gelateria (20 outdoor seats) is an ice cream bar open between 10 am – 6 pm. The a la carte priced menu has a variety of ice creams, toppings, sherbets, frozen yogurt, fresh strawberries, home-baked cookies.
- Hot Pot (108 seats, open between 5-10 pm) is an outdoor dinner-only restaurant (at surcharge, reservations-only) offering poultry, meat, seafood, and vegetarian dishes.
- Crystal Life Cuisine (61 indoor seats) is a healthy food restaurant (at a surcharge) also offering fresh-squeezed juices for the gym users. Crystal Life Cuisine is open for breakfast (8-9 am), lunch (12 noon – 2 pm) and dinner (5-8 pm), and reservations are required.
- Genting Club (60 indoor seats) is an exclusive (Dream Mansion passengers only) restaurant with an exclusive wine list. Genting Club is open for breakfast (7-10 am), lunch (12 noon – 2 pm) and dinner (5-8 pm). Reservations are required.
- World Grill (258 outdoor seats) is an outdoor complimentary dining venue open for breakfast (7-10 am), lunch (12 noon – 2 pm) and dinner (5-8 pm). Throughout the day, World Grill serves the pool deck with fast food/snacks. In addition to the grilled food, during breakfast and lunchtimes is offered the Lido’s menu.
- "Penfolds Wine Vault" (partnership with the Australian winemaker Penfolds) is a specialty restaurant/premium wine bar (at surcharge PP). The wine list features the rare vintages "Penfolds Bin 170", "Penfolds Grange 2010" and also "Penfolds Yattarna" (a special Chardonnay). Food pairing opportunities are provided by expert chefs and professional sommeliers. The Wine Vault also hosts reservation-only wine tasting events as part of the ship’s enrichment programming.
- Pool Deck Bar is open between 7 am – 6 pm and serves with drinks at the swimming pool area. The bar offers cocktails and mocktails and serves a total of 380 outdoor seats plus 330 sunbeds.
- The Living Room (42 indoor seats) is an exclusive (Dream Mansion passengers only) lounge manned by Butlers and open between 7 am – 1 am. The lounge serves complimentary drinks (upon request) and snacks (in the mornings and afternoons).
- Dream Mansion Lounge (31 indoor seats) is an exclusive (Dream Mansion passengers only) lounge open between 7 am – 1 am. It is manned by Butlers and offers complimentary beverages.
- Genting Club Restaurant & Lounge (37 indoor seats) is an exclusive (Dream Mansion passengers only) with an exclusive list of premium wines (offered complimentary by the glass). Genting Club Lounge is open between 7-10 am, 12 noon – 2 pm and 5-8 pm. Here are served various complimentary beverages, including specialty coffees/teas.
- Sun Deck Bar (portside/starboard); Sundeck Bar Portside and Sundeck Bar Starboard have 38 outdoor seats (each) and serve refreshments (incl beer, cocktails, mocktails) between 7 am and 6 pm.
- Dream Mansion Cafe (140 indoor seats) is an exclusive snack and refreshments venue open between 7 am – 1 am.
- The Market is an outdoor venue serving non-alcoholic drinks only.
- Palm Court (115 indoor seats) is a premium bar (open between 7 am – 12 midnight) with Afternoon High Tea service (between 2:30-5 pm).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Plenty of recreation venues are available aboard Genting Dream, including multiple pool types, 6 water slides, rope-climbing course, playrooms, card rooms, mahjong, bowling alley, and duty-free shopping. health and wellness facilities include state-of-the-art Western and Asian spas, health club, beauty salon, barbershop, and enhance the guest experience.
Among the ship's most popular public spaces are the Zodiac Theater (999-seat main show lounge), numerous food and drink venues, Dream Palace (private clubhouse), Zouk Beach Club, outdoor adventure zone, Crystal Life (Spa and Fitness complex), Bistro (restaurant by Australian chef Mark Best), Johnnie Walker House, Little Pandas Club (kids facilities). The ship is also famous for its state-of-the-art outdoor LED lighting system.
Onboard entertainment features comprehensive Dreamscape educational and enrichment program, Crystal Life (health and wellness facilities), large (over 1100 m2) duty-free shopping complex, 6-slide waterpark, ropes course, zip-line, the world’s first "Johnnie Walker House" at sea, the world’s first Penfolds flagship Wine Vault at sea, private board rooms, real-time language translation capability (up to 4 languages) in the Zodiac theatre for 400 guests.
Other activities include inspirational speeches and wine tasting to enrich passengers' time at sea.
Each Dream Cruises ship offers unique underwater excursions via 2 mini-submarines (underwater craft). They are able to carry cruise passengers deep under the sea while the ship operates in select Asian destinations. Each minisub carries 1 pilot and up to 4 passengers at a time.
Follows the complete list of Genting Dream lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Zodiac Theatre (400 seats, real-time language translation capability / up to 4 languages)
- Tributes (170 indoor / 40 outdoor seats) is live show lounge and bar also hosting specially themed events. The full-service bar offers spirits, cocktails, beers, wines, fresh-made snacks. Tributes Lounge & Bar are open between 10 am – 11:30 pm.
- Zouk (125 indoor seats) is the ships disco nightclub that during the day doubles as a sports bar. It is open between 8 pm – 2 am, features 4 bowling lanes and pool tables, and reservations are required.
- Zouk Beach Club (154 outdoor seats) offers cabana seating, swimming pool, a giant LED screen for movies under the stars and for live sporting events, two private outdoor decks. These venues can also be booked for private or corporate events.
- Karaoke (49 indoor seats) is a complex of 5 karaoke singing rooms, open 24 hours, with luxurious furniture, premium alcohol (cognacs, Armagnacs, whiskies, wines), gourmet snacks.
- Star Club; Star Club II; Premium Club; Humidor (smoking-allowed cigar lounge); Mahjong Room (Card Room).
- Crystal Life Asian Spa, Wellness & Fitness
- Le Salon (Beauty Salon/hairdresser, manicure-pedicure)
- The Gentlemen’s Barber (barbershop)
- Boutiques (1100 m2 duty-free shopping arcade); The Dream Boutiques
- Boardwalk / Promenade is a 610 m (2000 ft) long wraparound outdoor promenade deck lined with outdoor seating venues.
- Little Pandas Club (kids club with complimentary children programming - Little Dreamers, Mermaid Academy, Astronaut Camp at Sea, dress-up parties)
- Kids Aqua Zone. The Waterslide Park has a total of 6 slides, of which 5 are for adults only (tubed) and 1 water slide is for kids only. The adults-only waterslides’ entrances are on deck 20 (aft). All slides are free of charge.
- Sun Deck (sunbathing area with loungers)
- Rock Climbing Wall (height 7 m / 24 ft.) is free of charge.
- Ropes Course – this attraction offers many outdoor activities and also unique photo opportunities. Part of the course is the Zip Line (length 35 m / 115 ft) available for adults-only. The Zip Line is located aft, above the sea and over the ship’s port side. For children and teens is available the “Walk the Plank” (also above the sea)
- Mini-Golf Course is a 9-hole putting green course (free of charge).
- Sportsplex is a multi-sport course (full-size basketball court) also used for playing volleyball and 5-a-side football (soccer).
Genting Dream - user reviews and comments
Photos of Genting DreamAdd Photo
Genting Dream ship related cruise news
The iner MS Genting Dream (Dream Cruises) responded to a distress call from a sinking boat and conducted a rescue operation off the coast of Port...November 2, 2019
A retired electrician who was sailing on his first cruise vacation went missing from the ship he boarded for a trip around South East Asia. 74-year...August 23, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Dream Cruises (subsidiary of GHK) is showcasing the best of Southeast Asia via signature itineraries for summer 2020 that feature new port...July 24, 2019
- Cruise Industry
From January through March 2019, Dream Cruises' guests can enjoy the life-size version of the best-selling board game in the world and win...January 25, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Genting Cruise Lines celebrated company's 25th anniversary with a special event held onboard Genting Dream in Singapore on December 14, to...December 17, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Dream Cruises offers even more options for travelers embarking from Singapore via updating its 2-night Weekend Getaway itinerary onboard Genting...June 3, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Dream Cruises is currently collaborating with Sony Pictures Animation to host “Hotel Transylvania 3: A Monster Vacation” thematic...May 29, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Brands under Genting Cruise Line division of Genting Hong Kong, Dream Cruises and Star Cruises partnered with Wirecard in order to deliver a seamless...May 12, 2018
Around 1,300 cruise passengers booked on Genting Dream were told their sailing from Singapore to Port Klang was cancelled on Wednesday, May 2. The...May 3, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Global operator Dream Cruises opened a new route, choosing Surabaya as main destination. According to Genting Cruise Line marketing manager...February 1, 2018
- show more news
Other Genting Cruise Lines cruise ships
Genting Dream Wiki
In January 2017, Dream Cruises announced the inaugural cruise itineraries of the line's first newbuild vessel Genting Dream. The ship is homeported year-round in Singapore (starting December 3, 2017), making it the first large-sized (151,300 GT tons) cruise ship based there for year-round operations. Genting Dream is the latest generation vessel (built in Germany) and is calling at more than 10 ports in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam during 2018.
Vessel's construction started on December 4, 2015, with the keel-laying ceremony held at the Meyer Werft's Papenburg shipyard. During the ceremony, a massive keel block (number 2 / one of the ship's all 92 building blocks) was lifted into the dock to officially start the vessel's assembly. GHK's Chairman and CEO Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay laid the traditional "lucky coin" (a good fortune symbol) under the block to bless the new vessel.
The vessel was floated out from drydock on August 20, 2016. Its conveyance (northbound route to North Seas along Ems River) started on September 18, leaving the Papenburg shipyard at around 2 pm. It entered the North Sea waters on Sept 19, at around 6 pm. After the scheduled sea trials, the ship docked in Bremerhaven (at Columbus Cruise Center).
On November 14, 2016, was the christening ceremony held at port Guangzhou (Nansha). The ship's godmother is Mrs. Puan Sri Cecilia Lim - wife of Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay. He is Chairman and CEO of GHK (Genting Hong Kong) and second son of Genting Group's founder Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong. The naming ceremony was attended by over 900 distinguished guests, including numerous VIPs (prominent Chinese government officials, top executives from the cruise industry and shipping trade). Among the VIP guests were Cai Zhaolin (Guangzhou's Vice Mayor), Zeng Xiaofeng (Tourism Administration of Guangdong Province's Deputy Director), Chen Hongxian (Guangzhou Port's Chairman), Cai Jinlong (Guangzhou Port's General Manager). The welcome aboard event was held at the ship's Zodiac Theater (999-seat show lounge) led by Thatcher Brown (Dream Cruises' President). Next spoke Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay (GHK's Chairman and CEO). Followed the traditional for China exchange of gifts.
On October 12, 2016, the vessel was officially delivered to Dream Cruises by Meyer Werft in Bremerhaven Germany. Ships' hull art (titled "Voyage of a Lover’s Dream”) is by the Chinese artist Jacky Tsai.
Wartsila Funa was the supplier of the ship's unique external "Dynamic Exterior Lighting" system. The order was placed in 2016-Q1. The innovative lighting system provides stunning visual effects (color, movement, and video) to the vessel's exterior. The technology is based on custom-designed and individually controlled LED RGBW lighting units. Wartsila Funa specializes in audio, video and lighting control design for large land-based public facilities (including theme parks, attractions, museums) and for cruise ships.
Ship's Captain (Master) is Jukka Silvennoinen.
Cruise Itineraries 2017-2018
Genting Dream is departing from Singapore between December 3 (2017) and March 25 (2018), operating on the following itinerary routes:
- 2 Nights Weekend Cruise (Every Friday)
- 5 Nights Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Penang-Phuket Cruise (Every Sunday on Odd Week)
- 5 Nights Singapore-Surabaya-North Bali Cruise (Every Sunday on Even Week)
- 12 Night Cruise combining the above 3 cruises with the alternative of a land hotel instead of the weekend cruise.
In September 2017, CLIA Australasia (abbrev "Cruise Lines International Association") held its annual "Masters Conference 2017" onboard Genting Dream. The conference sessions were lead by Scott Koepf (motivational speaker) and were focused on the cruise industry's trends and how travel consultants can benefit from the sector’s growth. The annual event is open to consultants with "CLIA Ambassador" level accreditation and employed by CLIA member travel agencies. Masters Conference 2017 commenced in Hong Kong (China) on September 16. All booked travel agents enjoyed 1-night pre-cruise accommodation before boarding the ship for a 5-night cruise to Japan visiting Naha (Okinawa Island) and Miyakojima. Participation fees were included in cruise prices (USD 1880 pp double occupancy/airfare excluded).
Genting Dream User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review