of MS Geoffrey Chaucer deck 4 (Sun-Pool)
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge (called “Wheelhouse” on riverboats) is passenger accessible and telescopic (can be lowered for passing under low bridges).
- Aft is the Pool Deck, consisting of Splash Pool, Jacuzzi (Whirlpool), small sunbathing area, Mini-Golf Putting Green.
- Forward are the Alfresco Lounge, deckgames area (with Giant Chess Set) and sunbathing areas (with sun loungers and deckchairs).
- Midship is the Sun Deck's shaded seating area (with retractable awnings) surrounded by Walking Track.
- Sun Deck is accessed only via stairs (forward, midship and aft). Full bar service is provided from the Upper Deck's Bar Lounge (below).