Queen Elizabeth deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Queen Elizabeth deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Cunard deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Queen Elizabeth cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Queen Elizabeth staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Queen Elizabeth (built 2010, last refurbished in 2018) is the third and newest of the Cunard ships – together with her vessel classmate MS Queen Victoria and the line’s flagship, the famous RMS Queen Mary 2.
Cunard Queen Elizabeth cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1055 staterooms for 2101 passengers (max capacity is 2556 guests), served by 900 crew and staff. This Cunard liner has 12 passenger decks (out of 16) with 6 restaurants/food bars, 15 lounges/bars, 9 shops/boutiques, 3 swimming pools (1 is hydro/hydrotherapy) and 5 jacuzzies, 12 elevators, laundrettes (passenger-use laundry facilities).
Queen Elizabeth deck plan changes 2018 refurbishment review
Ship's 12-day drydock 2018 refurbishment (November 15-27) in Brest France resulted in the following deck plan changes:
- All staterooms (cabins and suites) were upgraded.
- (deck 3) Royal Arcade was redesigned.
- (deck 1) Royal Court Theatre (ship's main show lounge) was completely overhauled (its audio and video equipment was upgraded).
- (Lido deck 9) open-deck spaces on Sun Deck were upgraded with new furniture, shaded seating areas were expanded.
- (deck 9) ship's wellness complex "Mareel Wellness & Beauty" (Spa, Beauty Salon) was extensively refurbished, and its treatments menu was upgraded via partnership with Canyon Ranch.
- Maintenance works included stabilizers, ABB Azipods (azimuth thrusters), water-ballast tanks, EGCS (scrubbers/exhaust gas cleaning system), piping and ducting, safety equipment (lifeboats, liferafts), tender boats, renovations of hallways and corridors, cleaning and repainting the hull. All works were conducted at Damen Shiprepair Brest shipyard.
The list of deck plan changes after drydock 2014 refurbishment in Hamburg (by Blohm+Voss) included:
- hull works (cleaning and repainting) and routine maintenance
- technology enhancements: filter system upgrade, scrubbers (new eco-friendly technology to lower exhaust gasses and bettering the fuel efficiency), Azipod (Azimuth thruster) propulsion modifications
- onboard enhancements: new carpeting in all public spaces, passenger cabins (new mattresses and flat TVs), restaurant renovations (plus new coffee-tea makers), new jewelry shops (on Promenade Deck 3), restyling of the Lido buffet area (Deck 9), Photo Studio upgrade (new touch screen photo processing system), new sun-awning systems (on open decks 9 and 12)
- 9 new single cabins were added on Deck 2 (8 Oceanview, 1 Standard Inside) taking some of the Casino space.
Queen Elizabeth deck plans are property of Cunard. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.