of Queen Victoria deck 10
- Cunard Royal Spa & Fitness Centre (upper level 2, with the Therapy Rooms)
- Commodore Club (capacity 122 seats) is an observation lounge and piano bar (location over the ship’s bow), with interactive entertainment.
- The Admiral’s Lounge & Bar serves premium alcohol (smoking is not allowed).
- Churchill’s Cigar Lounge & Bar (11 seats) is the smoking-allowed bar with leather armchair furniture and great choice of fine cigars and premium liquors.
- Hemispheres is a glass-domed observation lounge during the day, and doubles as disco club in the night.
- Children’s Outdoor Area and Teens Outdoor Area are open-air kids playing zones.
- The Play Zone is for kids no older than 7 years, with supervision by professional British nannies and junior assistants.
- The Zone is for children between 8 and 12 years old. It has games, books, TV, movies, computers, gaming consoles, toys.
- Teen Zone is for teens (13-17 years) offering sports and games tournaments, discos, bingo, quizzes, pizza parties.